• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

In game name: neofivenine
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Crafter
Hero Levels: 7
Mastered Specs/Paths
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I have a deep, burning hatred of the douche bag NuclearCouch, i hear from Angyles you guys do as-well, i would like to be a part of any group that will help me make his life a pain filled hell
What you can contribute: Am well known for my pvp abilities on many servers and although i am fairly new on this one as soon as i get where i'm going (ranger) i will be a force to be reckoned with, you also seem like my kind of people, i love your goals and share them completely
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both, i also host my own vent channel so if there is ever a issue with teamspeak, iv'e got you covered

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I have a deep, burning hatred of the douche bag NuclearCouch, i hear from Angyles you guys do as-well, i would like to be a part of any group that will help me make his life a pain filled hell

As far as I know the TCs still have a hatred of Nuclear, not positive though since the TCs have a KoS on most people on the server lol

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
In game name: neofivenine
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Ranger
Hero Levels: 7
Mastered Specs/Paths
What you can contribute: Am well known for my pvp abilities on many servers and although i am fairly new on this one as soon as i get where i'm going (ranger) i will be a force to be reckoned with, you also seem like my kind of people, i love your goals and share them completely
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both, i also host my own vent channel so if there is ever a issue with teamspeak, iv'e got you covered
It's hard to say this, but your app is worse than mine.

B

Bingy1218

Both of you including you hatch stfu and talk about TC related shit -.-

We do NEED a ranger but you would get destroyed in our raids at your level.

Yeah i know, i'm very new to the server and am trying my best to level as quickly as possible, was kinda hoping you guys would help me with that, although i know the pros do not want to carry people.

As Angyles said, NuclearCouch used chest finder to get into my storage room and took everything i own, leveling is a bit of an issue atm.