• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll just sneak this in here. Who'da thunk I'd find the old thread first?

In game name: Xerot
Hero Paths/Specs: mastered all 4 basic paths, mastered ranger, 32 alchemist
Hero Levels: 12 monk, 35 thief, 55 ranger
Mastered Specs/Paths Ranger
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I can aim with a freaking arrow. Also because I'm bored and wouldn't mind a group to kill mindlessly with.
What you can contribute: Variety of potions, high-end ranger skill, capable of working with a team without being a complete fuck-wit.
Time Zone: Central mountain time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both.

brianlimburg

Stone
Application
In game name: brianlimburg
Hero Paths/Specs: dragoon/crafter
Hero Levels: 29/21
Mastered Specs/Paths: nothing masterd yet its gonna be soon
Why you should be a Tree Creeper:Because i love pvping just like all the TC and wanna raid and pvp whit TC
What you can contribute: some gold dia"s and some more stuff.. AND ME LIFE!
Time Zone:eu
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): im gonna download teamspeak soon. already have skype

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
Why you should be a Tree Creeper:Because i love pvping just like all the TC and wanna raid and pvp whit TC
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): im gonna download teamspeak soon. already have skype

I would watch this one, there was some discussion of whether to not he stole from his townies.

brianlimburg

Stone
Application
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both.
Im stupid omg XD

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Hahaha if you want a giant cock design ask Symbolite, he enjoys making that stuff and have I been accepted?

casbos

Dirt
Application
In game name: casbos
Hero Paths/Specs: Just started as a caster, going for Necromancer.
Hero Levels:
Caster : Crafter
1/30 : 3/30
Mastered Specs/Paths: None
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I have Roleplayed as an evil person for many years on different games, and because I almost always have time for a good PVP battle, and because I want to be part of the Tree Creeper and HeroCraft community alike. I want to make friends, help others from TC out when I am able to, and most of all, yeah, just have a good group of friends. :)
What you can contribute: Activity, loyalty, working on projects and gathering materials. Also protect fellow TC members. I am very excited about helping in raids. :)
Time Zone:
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both. Though expect me to be shy the first time... :\

qNickp

TNT
Application
In game name: casbos
Hero Paths/Specs: Just started as a caster, going for Necromancer.
Hero Levels:
Caster : Crafter
1/30 : 3/30
Mastered Specs/Paths: None
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I have Roleplayed as an evil person for many years on different games, and because I almost always have time for a good PVP battle, and because I want to be part of the Tree Creeper and HeroCraft community alike. I want to make friends, help others from TC out when I am able to, and most of all, yeah, just have a good group of friends. :)
What you can contribute: Activity, loyalty, working on projects and gathering materials. Also protect fellow TC members. I am very excited about helping in raids. :)
Time Zone:
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both. Though expect me to be shy the first time... :\
You can play the part of a bad guy but theres a HUGE difference . The app is just a sign up to be tested in PVP. Come back when you mastered