• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

qNickp

TNT
I'll just sneak this in here. Who'da thunk I'd find the old thread first?

In game name: Xerot
Hero Paths/Specs: mastered all 4 basic paths, mastered ranger, 32 alchemist
Hero Levels: 12 monk, 35 thief, 55 ranger
Mastered Specs/Paths Ranger
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I can aim with a freaking arrow. Also because I'm bored and wouldn't mind a group to kill mindlessly with.
What you can contribute: Variety of potions, high-end ranger skill, capable of working with a team without being a complete fuck-wit.
Time Zone: Central mountain time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both.
I'll consider you

qNickp

TNT
If you want to talk about building huge cocks in front of town, do it in the Lorien thread.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
I do not need to watch you, my guys will do it for me.

I can most certainly say I do not love you. I only love my @Kryptomaniac and my TCs, and of course all the other guys I adore on this server!
Brian was proven to be the oblivion town thief, robbed not only most of the towns houses but also robbed the mayor. He possibly let raiders in the town also.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
He stole like 30 diamonds a stack of iron blocks, and 2 unbreaking 3 efficiency 4 picks from me.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
In game name: _KittyGotWet_
Hero Paths/Specs: Thief/ Mason
Hero Levels: 17/17
Mastered Specs/Paths: Healer/Rogue/Caster/Crafter/Farmer/Cleric
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I'm awesome and am an awful PvPer, which will make you guys look better. Also I work out :3
What you can contribute: Ability to make a gate, and a friendly (sexy) personality. I also provide free llama backrubs, if you have any.
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk, but I hate to do that other thing.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I'm awesome and am an awful PvPer, which will make you guys look better. :3
What you can contribute: Ability to make a gate, and a friendly (sexy) personality.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk, but I hate to do that other thing.
u are joking right?

qNickp

TNT
Does a penguin bleed from its nipples?
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I'm awesome and am an awful PvPer, which will make you guys look better. Also I work out :3
What you can contribute: Ability to make a gate, and a friendly (sexy) personality. I also provide free llama backrubs, if you have any.
I like your name