• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

qNickp

TNT
Yeah i know, i'm very new to the server and am trying my best to level as quickly as possible, was kinda hoping you guys would help me with that, although i know the pros do not want to carry people.
You said exactly what I woulda said. This is a PVP guild not a town level blah blah

Quit posting I gotta finish this test or I don't pass :D

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
@qNickp if tc need a ranger im planning on dueling tc to try and get in etc, but do u want me to go back to ranger, im mastered

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: TheMrLief
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue, Ninja, Bard, and Alchemist.
Hero Levels: I'm currently a level 8 Bard, only because I'm working on mastering all Rogue classes. I'm a level forty alchemist, so I can transmute iron to gold if you desire. I've also mastered ninja, and if we are in a battle I can afford to switch from Bard to Ninja.
Mastered Specs/Paths: I've mastered Ninja.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Well, I'm a great pvper, on the past servers I used to play on I was a legend, I've been able to beat over 5 players alone (even when enchantments didn't exist). I also have never used PvP hacks and I never will, I like to stay legit.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my PvP abilites, I haven't really gotten used to Herocraft PvP though, but I feel like I will adapt soon. I'm a dedicated member and I will stay by your side until the end. Also I've played Minecraft since the december of 2010, so I almost know everything about Minecraft.
Time Zone: ETS
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both.

qNickp

TNT
In game name: TheMrLief
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue, Ninja, Bard, and Alchemist.
Hero Levels: I'm currently a level 8 Bard, only because I'm working on mastering all Rogue classes. I'm a level forty alchemist, so I can transmute iron to gold if you desire. I've also mastered ninja, and if we are in a battle I can afford to switch from Bard to Ninja.
Mastered Specs/Paths: I've mastered Ninja.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Well, I'm a great pvper, on the past servers I used to play on I was a legend, I've been able to beat over 5 players alone (even when enchantments didn't exist). I also have never used PvP hacks and I never will, I like to stay legit.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my PvP abilites, I haven't really gotten used to Herocraft PvP though, but I feel like I will adapt soon. I'm a dedicated member and I will stay by your side until the end. Also I've played Minecraft since the december of 2010, so I almost know everything about Minecraft.
Time Zone: ETS
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both.
Vanilla PVP is childs play. Lol but master bard and you'll have a good chance

hjhjhjj4

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Hjhjhjj4
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior, Samurai, Rogue, Bard, Ninja
Hero Levels: Currently level 38 Ninja. Still working on mastering.
Mastered Specs/Paths Warrior, Samurai, Rogue, Bard
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I love pvping. It's what keeps me playing on this server. I havn't done many raids but I have pvped in a group with a few of you. I would also like to improve my pvp with you guys. I feel like I could learn a lot.
What you can contribute: I am on a lot throughout the day so i'll be able to go on some raids, help building/ collecting materials, or just helping others in TC. I know pratically every aspect of minecraft. Not so much of Herocraft's plugins and what not, but it's not too difficult to learn.
Time Zone: EDT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can always listen. Every once and awhile I can talk, especially during times it's required.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Hjhjhjj4
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior, Samurai, Rogue, Bard, Ninja
Hero Levels: Currently level 38 Ninja. Still working on mastering.
Mastered Specs/Paths Warrior, Samurai, Rogue, Bard
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I love pvping. It's what keeps me playing on this server. I havn't done many raids but I have pvped in a group with a few of you. I would also like to improve my pvp with you guys. I feel like I could learn a lot.
What you can contribute: I am on a lot throughout the day so i'll be able to go on some raids, help building/ collecting materials, or just helping others in TC. I know pratically every aspect of minecraft. Not so much of Herocraft's plugins and what not, but it's not too difficult to learn.
Time Zone: EDT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can always listen. Every once and awhile I can talk, especially during times it's required.
Hj is a great ninja. You should accept him @qNickp

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Speaking of ninjas, do any of you guys think they are underpowered cuz of their lack of skill? I think garrote should be better or replaced, just sayin.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
The serious application

In game name: _KittyGotWet_

Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger/ Mason
Hero Levels: 49/17 (I'm leveling Ranger quite quickly, so expect a master soon)

Mastered Specs/Paths: Healer/Rogue/Caster/Crafter/Farmer/Cleric

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I'm awesome and I'd say I am good at PvP, I've recently been practicing a lot and have come out on top in almost all, I've learnt to use Ranger effectively so far. I'm almost always available to do stuff e.g track/ raid.

What you can contribute: First off the invaluable skill known as track, constant availability for raids/PvP and money/items. If ranger isn't wanted, I'm tempted to go back Cleric if required more. I am a good team worker and can follow orders well.
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Regularly available to come on TS.

Don't wanna be a TC anymore. :p