• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

skyboy49707

Obsidian
In game name: skyboy49707
Hero Paths/Specs:rogue/healer
Hero Levels: rogue lvl 28
Mastered Specs/Paths: N/a going to go cleric after i master rogue. or a rogue spec
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Cause i love to pvp aswell as raid I know that is what you are all about
What you can contribute: Knowledge and power via my amazing looks, as well as money and mats
What town are you currently in: XXXmas
Time Zone: PSt
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen (talk sometimes)

qNickp

TNT
In game name: skyboy49707
Hero Paths/Specs:rogue/healer
Hero Levels: rogue lvl 28
Mastered Specs/Paths: N/a going to go cleric after i master rogue. or a rogue spec
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Cause i love to pvp aswell as raid I know that is what you are all about
What you can contribute: Knowledge and power via my amazing looks, as well as money and mats
What town are you currently in: XXXmas
Time Zone: PSt
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen (talk sometimes)
28 rogue.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
lmao wtf? poopbox?
FakeDogPoopBox.jpg

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
In game name: ArchMage_lloyd
Hero Paths/Specs: Dreadknight, Thief, Ranger, Caster, Warrior, Rogue, Alchemist, miner,Crafter
Hero Levels: (55)>DreadKnight, (55)>Thief , (31/32 Also current) > Ranger, (31) miner, (30)alchemist
Mastered Specs/Paths: Thief, Dreadknight, warrior rogue
Why you should be a Tree Creeper:Well I dont know if this cuonts, but aetosion recommended I join, I always target everyone, and i hate asking "can i kill?" what town?" Also Im a ranger, Aeto said TC could use one. I have decked out Computer specs With brand new graphics so Spout runs like Skyrim now. at an average 221 Fps./
My thieving record is 54 diamonds 26 gold and A ton of iron without dying, Thieving level is 14.
What you can contribute: I know Alot of good mining spots. so i can gether materials. Make the team weapons, sell my soul etc etc.
What town are you currently in: Konoha, dont mind the damn town Dammit its an awesome town... dammit
Time Zone:GMT -400
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):BOTH,ALSO SKYPE! THATGUYWHODIDIT

Aetosion

Obsidian
I'd vouch for Archmage. He was hella annoying as a thief, kept losing diamonds (and he fought well too). He's performed well as a ranger as well, from what I've seen. With Parker having respec'd, the TC is in need of a Ranger.