• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: Vellin
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I'm 19.
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue going Bard and Crafter going Farmer atm.
Are you new to the server? : Yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Browsing The Herocraft forums
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I'm new to the server and looking for a good group of people to play with and Lórien seems like a good place for me.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I work well with others. I'll help with projects and do whatever people need me to do.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): No.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I will be if I'm doing something with the town.

New member as of this afternoon, probably not even on the server 12 hours yet lol.

Jmad360

Wood
What is your in game name?: Jmad360
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a caster but I am about to spec and go geomancer
Are you new to the server? : No
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about it from Macura
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien as I want a safe place to live and people to raid with
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am very good at strip mining and I am also a merchant
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Solitude, Lightforge, RA
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : For the most part I will be as long as I can
@Angyles

Cortex43

Dirt
What is your in game name?: Cortex43
Are you over the age of 16? Yes, I am.
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue
Are you new to the server? : Brand new.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them?: I have, and I do fully understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Looking around on the forums.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : The name sounded appealing to me to begin with, it's a city, and it's evil.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Person wise, I am a nice guy and I'm very easy to work with. I can follow instructions well and know right from wrong, plus I have common sense! :O! Player-wise, I am an avid gamer, and have been playing MMO's for as long as I can remember, and I've been playing Minecraft for almost a year now.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? No
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I will be listening whenever I'm on, but I don't know how much I'll speak. Depends on how comfortable I feel around people, I guess.

What is your in game name?: Death_Panda
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 17
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior / Crafter
Are you new to the server? : I played a little aa rouge back in January, however I reset when i started back up a few days ago.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): I understand
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My brother
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because i heard you guys were raw
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My awsome personality
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): None
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Of course
Oh and TheMrLief is my brother

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: Adioshoes78
Are you over the age of 16? : No, I am 14. 15 in two months.
What is your current Hero Path? : Dreadknight
Are you new to the server? : No. i have been on since early september
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? : Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I am in the guild wolf pack and raided with some of lorien
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because, after raiding eclipse with lorien i found that they are really chill and cool and i want to be able to hang with them more and raid and php with them.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute anything that is needed. i can go on raids and PvP streaks with the town and tree creepers if you need me too.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? : Nevermore, frost, and i am currently in altum only because i am waiting to see if i get accepted so i could move my belongings to the new town.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: Adioshoes78
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I am 14. 15 in two months.
What is your current Hero Path? : Dreadknight
Are you new to the server? : No. i have been on since early september
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I am in the guild wolf pack and raided with some of lorien
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because, after raiding eclipse with lorien (the treecreepers) i found that they are really chill and cool and i want to be able to hang with them more and raid and php with them.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute anything that is needed. i can go on raids and PvP streaks with the town and tree creepers if you need me too.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Nevermore, frost, and i am currently in album only because i am waiting to see if i get accepted so i could move my belongings to the new town.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes
album should be altum

clemsonguy

Dirt
What is your game name?: clemsonguy
Are you over the age of 16?: I am 16 actually :D
What is your current hero path?: Rogue
Are you new to the server?: I actually just joined a couple minutes ago xD
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Yes i have, and I understand all the rules

How did you hear about Lorien?: I was told i should join a township, and read about this one in the forums.
Why do you want to join Lorien?: I like the rules, and the way that this town is run.
What can I contribute to Lorien?: I consider myself a good PvPer, and I always try to help out when I can. I am very active on Minecraft, and have been playing since beta 1.2.
Were you apart of any previous towns? If so list them: No, I am new to the server. Will you be active on Team speak?: Whenever I am asked to be.​

Sweord

Glowstone
So, I felt like applying. I really need a reason to get online (don't really have anyone to play with these days :/)

What is your in game name?: Sweord.

Are you over the age of 16?: Yep, 17.

What is your current Hero Path?: Mastered Disciple/Leveling Alchemist

Are you new to the server?: Nope, been here since early this year.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them?: Yes, I do.

How did you hear about Lórien?: Just general knowledge, I suppose. You guys are pretty well-known, and I also browse the forums a bit.

Why do you want to join Lórien?: I want a reason to get online. You guys seem pretty fun, and I just want some people to hang out with.

What can you contribute to Lórien?: Alchy stuff when I get a high enough level; I can mine relatively well; I'm a pretty decent builder; finally, I'm not too shabby at PvP.

Were you a part of any previous towns?: (-_-) Lightforge, Belegost, and Eclipse. Before you ask, I really didn't do anything in Eclipse (was inactive most of the time I was officially asked to join), and I also did stuff with my previous guild more than anything I did in a town. Oh, and before I forget, I was in Erebos for a few days. Also, whatever town I'm in I'm completely loyal to. I'll never back stab you guys as long as I'm in town.

Will you be active on Teamspeak?: If I can. If I get to liking you guys, I'll probably be online all the time.

Angyles

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
What is your in game name?: Jmad360
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a caster but I am about to spec and go geomancer
Are you new to the server? : No
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about it from Macura
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien as I want a safe place to live and people to raid with
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am very good at strip mining and I am also a merchant
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Solitude, Lightforge, RA
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : For the most part I will be as long as I can
@Angyles

Watch out for this one, he opened Solitude regions for Windhelm and then opened a bunch of chests.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your game name?: clemsonguy
Are you over the age of 16?: I am 16 actually :D
What is your current hero path?: Rogue
Are you new to the server?: I actually just joined a couple minutes ago xD

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :

Yes i have, and I understand all the rules

How did you hear about Lorien?: I was told i should join a township, and read about this one in the forums.
Why do you want to join Lorien?: I like the rules, and the way that this town is run.
What can I contribute to Lorien?: I consider myself a good PvPer, and I always try to help out when I can. I am very active on Minecraft, and have been playing since beta 1.2.
Were you apart of any previous towns? If so list them: No, I am new to the server. Will you be active on Team speak?: Whenever I am asked to be.​

Literally a new player, I whitelisted him last night, although the app is incomplete =P

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So, I felt like applying. I really need a reason to get online (don't really have anyone to play with these days :/)

What is your in game name?: Sweord.

Are you over the age of 16?: Yep, 17.

What is your current Hero Path?: Mastered Disciple/Leveling Alchemist

Are you new to the server?: Nope, been here since early this year.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them?: Yes, I do.

How did you hear about Lórien?: Just general knowledge, I suppose. You guys are pretty well-known, and I also browse the forums a bit.

Why do you want to join Lórien?: I want a reason to get online. You guys seem pretty fun, and I just want some people to hang out with.

What can you contribute to Lórien?: Alchy stuff when I get a high enough level; I can mine relatively well; I'm a pretty decent builder; finally, I'm not too shabby at PvP.

Were you a part of any previous towns?: (-_-) Lightforge, Belegost, and Eclipse. Before you ask, I really didn't do anything in Eclipse (was inactive most of the time I was officially asked to join), and I also did stuff with my previous guild more than anything I did in a town. Oh, and before I forget, I was in Erebos for a few days. Also, whatever town I'm in I'm completely loyal to. I'll never back stab you guys as long as I'm in town.

Will you be active on Teamspeak?: If I can. If I get to liking you guys, I'll probably be online all the time.

Angyles

Just so you are aware ((Looks like he did quit but it should be said)), was part of LOS BANDIDOS.