• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

What is your in game name?: starfips321
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): i am 16 :)
What is your current Hero Path? : So i am totally new but i want to be a ranger
Are you new to the server? : Yes, I am a member since 1 hour ? :D
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): Yes I think i did ^^
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Saw it in the Forum and thought: Looks good! :D
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because it has many members, what i really like and it looks fine
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I will be a really good community member and I will lern everything really fast and moreover i am committed.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Nope
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I really want to but my native language is german so my english is not that great but i will try it and if i can understand you and you me, I will be active :D
just read that you don't take new guys, sorry for wasting your time!

MrFly007

Portal
What is your in game name?:Mrfly007
Are you over the age of 16? im 15 (damn so close)
What is your current Hero Path? :I am a warrior (dragoon soon) and 23 crafter
Are you new to the server? :No ive been here for awhile....everyone knows me...
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them?:I understand all rules.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : You raid me alot...
Why do you want to join Lórien? :Cuase my town is breaking up and i want to be in a badass raiding town.
What can you contribute to Lórien? :Once i go pally i could do some fighting, and i mine alot so i can contrbute money i guess.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? Valor, Erebos, Gillifrey, RA
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :Nope, but if its nessecary i will do it!
@Angyles

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?:bonafideb3ast
Are you over the age of 16? :I am 14...soon to be 15.
What is your current Hero Path? :I am a lvl 21 wiz
Are you new to the server? :No
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them:Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? :Just around server talk. It sounds like a great town!
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I am not currently in a town and I am looking for a good, loyal town with great members.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a farmer so I can sell grains and wool for the town. Also I am a wiz. So I will be able to port town members.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Yes. I have been wrapped up in the fe kingdom joining there towns to help the kingdom. Also I was a sic of Halloween town until I had a disrespect problem and left.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes. @Angyles I was supposed to tag you.

agentjwall

Godly
How did you hear about Lórien ? :Just around server talk. It sounds like a great town!
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I am not currently in a town and I am looking for a good, loyal town with great members.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a farmer so I can sell grains and wool for the town. Also I am a wiz. So I will be able to port town members.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Yes. I have been wrapped up in the fe kingdom joining there towns to help the kingdom. Also I was a sic of Halloween town until I had a disrespect problem and left.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes. @Angyles I was supposed to tag you.

Mrpapodopolus is on vacation so apps my take a while to check.

@Bonafideb3ast Please go back and read the op more carefully, your application is incomplete and will not be looked at until you do so.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Mrpapodopolus is on vacation so apps my take a while to check.

@Bonafideb3ast Please go back and read the op more carefully, your application is incomplete and will not be looked at until you do so.
Sorry for the trouble here it is.

Were you apart of any pervious towns?: Yes. I have been wrapped up in the fe kingdom joining there towns to help the kingdom. Also I was a sic of Halloween town until I had a disrespect problem and left.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes.

IGN: Builderfreak7
Over the age of 16: Yes
Current Hero Path: Caster/ Crafter
New to server: Yes
Read rules and understand: Yes
How do I know about Lorien: I just searched on the forums.
Why do you want to join: Because I needed exp, supplies, and protection.
What can you contribute: I will give supplies and help when I need to.
Part of any previous towns: No
Will you be active on teamspeak: Yes