• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I am leaving Lorein and Tc for reasons im not going to speak of D: soz.....

ICE ICE ICE!
What is your in game name?:15935952
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):15
What is your current Hero Path? 33 Dreadknight,43 Merchant.
Are you new to the server? :No
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on):Yes,I have read all of the rules,I understand the rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Well I heard lorien many times in chat,and about the Gaint Tree there is.
Why do you want to join Lórien? :Beacause there are many good pvpers in this town which I would like to learn from,and I could help out with many things.
What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can help out with building and such, I may be also help with selling items in shops.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.):Eclipes
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :Yes,Also just to put in here I also have skype as well

U

UnknownK9

I should probably be posting on this account from now on seeing how I'm actually gonna be playing herocraft, the first account was meant to be a trolling account but I actually got accepted.