• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

What is your in game name?:
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes
What is your current Hero Path? : Wizard Swaggggg
Are you new to the server? : Naw bih
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I made the rules niggy.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Oryinn
Why do you want to join Lórien? : The lol
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My body
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Mortem Lorien
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yessss

What is your in game name?: FatalKnife
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 16 years old.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a caster and a crafter.
Are you new to the server? : No, Ive been on here for a week, but have played hero craft on my friends computer for a month.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand all theese rules, but someone needs to teach me how to pay the taxes.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : One of my friends are in lorien
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because it looks really cool, and i want to play with my friends.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am really good at mining and building, but I can do whatever Lorien needs me to do.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yeah, i use teamspeak all the time.

Accepted! Get in TS!

Application
Feel free to copy and paste. (Dont forget the tag to Angyles)

What is your in game name?: chillywilly713
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15, but I will be 16 soon.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a Rogue and Crafter currently
Are you new to the server? : Kind of, I have been playing on my friends account for a while at his house, but recently was accepted on my account. So I do know all the basics and everything I need to know.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I do understand this towns rules and they are good guidelines to follow.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard from Lief that this server is way more fun in towns, and from the looks of the members list, I know a lot of people here.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I need a city to stay in because this server Is scary alone.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a good resource gatherer and you can pretty much slave me around, im always on.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope. Hoping to get into this one though! :D
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep, I love ts, I use it all the time.

Accepted! Get with us on TS!

What is your in game name?: GINGERNINJA1998
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15 currently, but I will be 16 in a few months.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a Rogue and Crafter currently
Are you new to the server? : No, Ive been on here for a week, but have played hero craft on my friends computer for a month.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand all theese rules, but someone needs to teach me how to pay the taxes.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I herd its easier to play with towns, so I asked some people where to go. This town has a lot of good people.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : HeroCraft is boring when your roaming the woods alone. I need a place to stay.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am really good at mining and building, but I can do whatever Lorien needs me to do.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep, I love ts, I use it all the time. I need the information on it when i get in though.
Angyles - I posted it

Accepted! Get with us on TS!

dmall12

Dirt
What is your in game name?: dmall12
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 16 years old.
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior and Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Kindly got whitelisted about a week ago.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I feel that I accept and understand the fair rules.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friends chillywilly713, FatalKnife, and GINGERNINJA1998 told me about it.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I heard it is an awesome city and I want to contribute to help and/or improve as much as I can!
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a fairly good builder, fighter, and helper! :)
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes. As much as possible!
@Angyles

agentjwall

Godly
Town Progress Update:

--We are beginning construction on our new Plot Sectors shortly! Unfortunately Some plots will need to be adjusted to fit in the needed hallways. The following people should expect minor-moderate alterations made to their plots within the next couple of days:

People that will be affected:
macuras
@c12095
@Stealth_Ninja_
@Jinder745
@parkerjdude

People that may be affected:
@Kwong050
@Xilox
@xtrozero
@SudoFX

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience...

--Also the Town Arena is in the design phase. Expect Epic-ness!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: dmall12
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 16 years old.
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior and Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Kindly got whitelisted about a week ago.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I feel that I accept and understand the fair rules.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friends chillywilly713, FatalKnife, and GINGERNINJA1998 told me about it.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I heard it is an awesome city and I want to contribute to help and/or improve as much as I can!
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a fairly good builder, fighter, and helper! :)
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes. As much as possible!
@Angyles

New member as of yesterday, doubt there are any affiliations....though posting on my profile asking for information on an application I reviewed is a bit of a no-no.

dmall12

Dirt
New member as of yesterday, doubt there are any affiliations....though posting on my profile asking for information on an application I reviewed is a bit of a no-no.
Sorry, I sort of meant that I have been playing (not on my account) for weeks. And I'm sorry, I just really wanted him to play with me. I hope this can be forgiven.

dmall12

Dirt
I know that now... he and I both need to be patient. Maybe someday he'll get in, but it is not my business to interfere with your work. I am truly sorry.
@Angyles

ShizzDawgg

Godly
jwall I have an idea for some of the new plots if you haven't already concluded on something. I'll try to get on and show you on the test server later tonight.

B

Bingy1218

Due to my GCSE exams Im not going to be online for the next week or two because I really need to settle down and revise more and remove any distractions @MrPapodopolus and also same for TC @qNickp
I will still be on forums just not in game cya for now :)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Just postin to say I'm still a bit upset that I seem to be KoS to you bastards despite the fact that I've never actually done anything aggressive toward you and the fact that I basically donated that fuckin tree you are all living in.

HI SHIZZ I STILL <3 U

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just postin to say I'm still a bit upset that I seem to be KoS to you bastards despite the fact that I've never actually done anything aggressive toward you and the fact that I basically donated that fuckin tree you are all living in.

HI SHIZZ I STILL <3 U

Isn't everyone on the server KoS ((Unless you are a town member or a TC?)) =P

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
The TC were the same last map and I wasn't KoS. I also figure that you guys could be nicer since I donated 100 stacks of dark logs for that tree.

I guess I might just have to get back into pvp and buttrape you people again so you will want me on your side (thats what I did last map) :D

Also Alexstrasza sux compared to her sister.

qNickp

TNT
The TC were the same last map and I wasn't KoS. I also figure that you guys could be nicer since I donated 100 stacks of dark logs for that tree.

I guess I might just have to get back into pvp and buttrape you people again so you will want me on your side (thats what I did last map) :D

Also Alexstrasza sux compared to her sister.
I like butt rape:D