• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

dmall12

Dirt
I'm sorry if I'm being impatient, but it has been more than two days and I still haven't gotten any replies on my application. I just really want to be a part of Lorien.

paladin1us

Wood

What is your in game name?:paladin1us

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): im 15

What is your current Hero Path? : caster

Are you new to the server? : I just got white listed yesterday

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): yes I have, yes I understand the rules

How did you hear about Lórien ? : themrlief, ruin232, foogoofish,

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I herd you guy’s pvp a lot

What can you contribute to Lórien? : pvping and digging

Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): no

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Ruin332

Stone
What is your in game name?: Ruin332
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, 15
What is your current Hero Path? : Caster
Are you new to the server? : Yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? :I was told of this server and town by: TheMrLief, UnknownK9, Xilox5, _Husky_, Foogoofish, Webepwning, chillywilly713, paladin1us
Why do you want to join Lórien? : As you can see above, most of my friends and accomplices are in Lórien and the town is very well developedand run as I can see. It also seems like a very exciting and funny place to stay with everyone that is in Lórien.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help in PvP, mining, and many other ways to ensure Lórien stays powerful.
Were you apart of any previous towns? (If so please list them.): No
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Of Course

P.S. In the application it says "Were you apart of any pervious towns?" (Should be "previous", I fixed it in my app.)

paladin1us

Wood
What is your in game name?: paladin1us

Are you over the age of 16? It’s ok if you’re not: im 15

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on: yes I have, yes I understand the rules

What can you contribute to Lórien? : pvping and digging and anything else you need me to do

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them.: no

Will you be active on TeamSpeak? : Yes
@Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: paladin1us

Are you over the age of 16? It’s ok if you’re not: im 15

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on: yes I have, yes I understand the rules

What can you contribute to Lórien? : pvping and digging and anything else you need me to do

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them.: no

Will you be active on TeamSpeak? : Yes
@Angyles

Brand new member as of last night. No other information is known at this time =)

Jmad360

Wood
What is your in game name?: Jmad360
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a caster but I am about to spec and go geomancer
Are you new to the server? : No
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on): Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about it from Macura
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien as I want a safe place to live and people to raid with
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am very good at strip mining and I am also a merchant
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Solitude, Lightforge, RA
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : For the most part I will be as long as I can

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a caster but I am about to spec and go geomancer
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien as I want a safe place to live and people to raid with
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am very good at strip mining and I am also a merchant
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.): Solitude, Lightforge, RA
I do not approve this message even though im not part of lorien anymore.

M

MrPapodopolus

please reread the application and rules

Jmad360

Wood
Angyles

Vellin

Glowing Redstone
What is your in game name?: Vellin
Are you over the age of 16? : Yes, I'm 19.
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue going Bard and Crafter going Farmer atm.
Are you new to the server? : Yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? : Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Browsing The Herocraft forums
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I'm new to the server and looking for a good group of people to play with and Lórien seems like a good place for me.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I work well with others. I'll help with projects and do whatever people need me to do.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? : No.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I will be if I'm doing something with the town.