• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

S

ShizzDawgg

....... Not only do I not want to join you though, I made the mistake in ever wanting to join you guys, I'll admit you have some good PvP'ers but the group is a bunch of dickheaded assholes who most people hate. Besides, some of the 'Good PvP'ers 'aren't really good at all.
You use commas where they aren't necessary, Sir Plob5 of Eclipse. D:

J

Jinder745

....... Not only do I not want to join you though, I made the mistake in ever wanting to join you guys, I'll admit you have some good PvP'ers but the group is a bunch of dickheaded assholes who most people hate. Besides, some of the 'Good PvP'ers 'aren't really good at all.
Dannm dude we must fucking suck if our worst members are better then Eclipse`s best pvpers

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
too bad, you were eclipse and you will stick with that rep for the rest of the time this server is up.

B

Bingy1218

Wait this is coming from you?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't know if it's because I don't make my PvP rep big enough or something else but I seem to get along with Lorien/TC reasonably fine atm.. (except for Starkillah ^_^)

ICE ICE ICE!
What is your in game name?:15935952

Are you over the age of 16? 15​

What is your current Hero Path? 33 Dreadknight,43 Merchant.

Are you new to the server? :No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on):Yes,I have read all of the rules,I understand the rules

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Well I heard lorien many times in chat,and about the Gaint Tree there is.

Why do you want to join Lórien? :Beacause there are many good pvpers in this town which I would like to learn from,and I could help out with many things.

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can help out with building and such, I may be also help with selling items in shops.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? Eclipes

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :Yes,Im active most of the time.

Additional Info:I could help out with a lot thing,mostly raiding,and pvp.I also get along with some of the town members like bingy1218,sharpencil,shizzdawg,sweord,I use to be in the same guild as sweord for a good time until it died,and one more thing I my laptop has got burned so I will be getting on the weekends most the time until the 2 weeks getting it fixed.​

Thanks for your time.​

Aetosion

Obsidian
I may or may not want to join. Depending on where Lorien is from where it was 2 1/2 months ago. I'm noticing leadership changes and whatnot.

I'm still globally muted ingame, since I mentioned MLP and trolled a moderator about it on April Fools day. So I haven't been on much.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I may or may not want to join. Depending on where Lorien is from where it was 2 1/2 months ago. I'm noticing leadership changes and whatnot.

I'm still globally muted ingame, since I mentioned MLP and trolled a moderator about it on April Fools day. So I haven't been on much.
and he is back

agentjwall

Godly

Fell free put up an app or you can drop me a line on TS if you have any specific questions. ^^,

Kilshox

Wood
What is your in game name?:Gamer539
Are you over the age of 16?no i just turned 15​

What is your current Hero Path? im a level 20 Rogue But am going to Master Ranger then Hop to Thief

Are you new to the server? :No very experienced

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on):Yes,I have read all of the rules I understand the rules

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lorien from UnknownK9 and i understand their Reputation is at risk by me even saying their names but they gave me permission to use there names as refferals

Why do you want to join Lórien? :Beacause there are many of my Good Friends in this Guild/Town That i want to join up with and this Town has a very high Renown Level

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can help out with building Traps/making Gates that Stop people from "Leaving the door Open" and closes it for them and i have this trap that im currently working on that works as a door but has a safety switch but is always on so like you could walk through the door but when you want to use the trap it will seem as though the door is openable but when its activated you step on a pressure plate and it drops you

Were you apart of any pervious towns? nope

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :Yes,Im always on Teamspeak

U

UnknownK9

What is your current Hero Path? im a level 20 Rogue But am going to Master Ranger then Hop to Thief

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on):Yes,I have read all of the rules I understand the rules

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lorien from UnknownK9 and i understand their Reputation is at risk by me even saying their names but they gave me permission to use there names as refferals

Why do you want to join Lórien? :Beacause there are many of my Good Friends in this Guild/Town That i want to join up with and this Town has a very high Renown Level

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can help out with building Traps/making Gates that Stop people from "Leaving the door Open" and closes it for them and i have this trap that im currently working on that works as a door but has a safety switch but is always on so like you could walk through the door but when you want to use the trap it will seem as though the door is openable but when its activated you step on a pressure plate and it drops you

I support this one, over the last few weeks we have become pretty good friends and I believe that he has matured a lot in that time.

qNickp

TNT

correct me I'm wrong but other than mrlief being considered I don't think you have anyone in TC