• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

Jinder745

Obsidian
The TC were the same last map and I wasn't KoS. I also figure that you guys could be nicer since I donated 100 stacks of dark logs for that tree.

I guess I might just have to get back into pvp and buttrape you people again so you will want me on your side (thats what I did last map) :D

Also Alexstrasza sux compared to her sister.
But rape my asshole with no lube <33

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Town Progress Update:

--We are beginning construction on our new Plot Sectors shortly! Unfortunately Some plots will need to be adjusted to fit in the needed hallways. The following people should expect minor-moderate alterations made to their plots within the next couple of days:

People that will be affected:
macuras
@c12095
@Stealth_Ninja_
@Jinder745
@parkerjdude

People that may be affected:
@Kwong050
@Xilox
@xtrozero
@SudoFX

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience...

--Also the Town Arena is in the design phase. Expect Epic-ness!
belt or ruler?!

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Just postin to say I'm still a bit upset that I seem to be KoS to you bastards despite the fact that I've never actually done anything aggressive toward you and the fact that I basically donated that fuckin tree you are all living in.

HI SHIZZ I STILL <3 U
^o^
You shouldn't be kos. You're diffuse. :D

XxNinJa6xX

Dirt
What is your in game name?: XxNinJa6xX
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15 currently, but I will be 16 in a few months.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a Caster lvl 8 and Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Yes but have learn fst and have been playing on my friends computers
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand all theese rules, but someone needs to teach me how to pay the taxes.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : All my friends on the server are in this town.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : HeroCraft is boring when your roaming the woods alone. I need a place to play with friends.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am really good at mining and building, but I can do whatever Lorien needs me to do.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep, I love ts, I use it all the time. I need the information on it when i get in though.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: XxNinJa6xX
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15 currently, but I will be 16 in a few months.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a Healer
Are you new to the server? : Yes but have learn fst and have been playing on my friends computers
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand all theese rules, but someone needs to teach me how to pay the taxes.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : All my friends on the server are in this town.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : HeroCraft is boring when your roaming the woods alone. I need a place to play with friends.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am really good at mining and building, but I can do whatever Lorien needs me to do.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep, I love ts, I use it all the time. I need the information on it when i get in though.

Just whitelisted this guy tonight, and his friends were the referrals =)

UlduarDriver

Stone
What is your in game name?:UlduarDriver
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):Yes
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior and Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Starkillah killed me then introduced me to the idea of joining your town.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : To be a part of a large pvp community and hopefully actively contribute and participate with various things around the town.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I'm not a bad pvper though I need to level. Other than pvp I can build somewhat well and am usually a very patient person allowing me to mine for extended periods of time. I am not greedy so a lot of what I pick up can be given to the town. Mostly I think I'm just a nice guy that would be a good addition to a community rather than one specific point of a community's activities.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No, I am very new to the server.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I can be if you need to. I have been told that my microphone has a high pitched sound with it which makes me wary of talking too much.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?:UlduarDriver
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):Yes
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior and Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Starkillah killed me then introduced me to the idea of joining your town.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : To be a part of a large pvp community and hopefully actively contribute and participate with various things around the town.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I'm not a bad pvper though I need to level. Other than pvp I can build somewhat well and am usually a very patient person allowing me to mine for extended periods of time. I am not greedy so a lot of what I pick up can be given to the town. Mostly I think I'm just a nice guy that would be a good addition to a community rather than one specific point of a community's activities.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No, I am very new to the server.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I can be if you need to. I have been told that my microphone has a high pitched sound with it which makes me wary of talking too much.

The only record of this guy's user name I can find is on the MCF((And that was a post back in July 2011)), I do not even show any threads here....so no idea when he was whitelisted and who is he.