• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Wow, TheMrLief and Unknown have contributed a lot lately with new members considering they have only been in Lorien for about 1 week. Nice job!

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Is this town still a giant tree like it was supposed to be, or did you just screw that and make it a penis. I have yet to see it, so I have no idea

macura

Diamond
What is your in game name?: macura
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : Caster/ rogue specs
Are you new to the server? : No i have been here for several months
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand the rules and will follow them all.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard of lorien from playing in game.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to raid and possibly join tc.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can raid, pvp and help out around town.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Yes oblivion and solitude
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

SudoFX

Dirt
What is your in game name?: SudoFX
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, 21.
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/Crafter looking to level to either Paladin/Dreadknight and Blacksmith
Are you new to the server? : Yes, Fairly I was admitted a few days ago by Angyles.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : HeroCraft Forums
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I love the evil theme of this town as well as the seemingly organized and sense of community that this town exhibits
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Aything that Lorien asks of me. and as I level up I hope to put my PVP skills to good use. Nothing like killing a couple players to start the day with.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Of Course! I believe TS is what makes a Town (Faction/Clan) worth being part of. thats the whole reason for joining one, community.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No issues with @SudoFX. I reviewed his application on the MCF and found numerous complaints against him for pvp'ing too much and stealing items. He does not have any affiliation with any other group as far as I can tell.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
No issues with @SudoFX. I reviewed his application on the MCF and found numerous complaints against him for pvp'ing too much and stealing items. He does not have any affiliation with any other group as far as I can tell.
That is just what we need, but dont do it to our own cits :p

Jinder745

Obsidian
This is what me and pap do in our spare time

Attachments

• 2012-05-03_19.07.41.png
    2012-05-03_19.07.41.png
    504.3 KB · Views: 31

peejwizz

Wood
What is your in game name?: Peejwizz
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Exactly 16 (messed up w/ registration)
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue/Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Pretty new, about 2 weeks
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Through town forums
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I just want to join a town! I applied to Sento but that soon disbanded, and then I applied to Oblivion who never responded to my application after numerous of times contacting them. I want to meet new people, make new friends, and most importantly have fun.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My persistance, and dedication. If I want to do something, or I am ordered to do it, it will be done no matter what.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not know much about this guy, though I might have whitelisted him lol. I do show the application for Oblivion but I do not see him on the list nor accepted

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
This is gonna be very weird, BUT! Eclipse has gone dead, and is being disbanded so I thought hell, why not make an app.

What is your in game name?: NuclearCouch
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Nope.
What is your current Hero Path? : I'm a level 30 Wizard. I have mastered dragoon, and samurai.
Are you new to the server? : Nope.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand, and fully comply.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Well it all started when we had a little wood region back in the start of the map.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : A couple people have suggested it too me.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Good pvp.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Old Eclipse, Light Forge, New Eclipse.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Erry Freagin Day
LOL WHAT!!!!

SudoFX

Dirt

Mwahahah thats exactly the notoriety I want! lol. So what is the next step in this recruitment process?

Husky

Dirt
What is your in game name?: _Husky_
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, 14

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior

Are you new to the server? : Yeah, first hour on.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yeah, Pretty clear/fair

How did you hear about Lórien ? : TheMrLief Told me

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want a safe town to Live in.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Materials / Skill / Defence

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No, im only new

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Can be if needed.