• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
A WILD GALAXIAL APPEARS!

snp3ba.png

@Angyles

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Nah, it'll be on hold for a while, I've got things to do for the time being, and I'd rather be involved with these guys for now! :)

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I did NOT join for malicious intent, what 'malicious' things did I do? Why would someone join for malicious intent and spent and 1 1/2 building in their plot etc? COuld this please be reviewed.

alphashadow089

Glowing Redstone
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):I'm 15 but 16 in November.
What is your current Hero Path? : I'm a Warrior level 5, but i'v been gone for a wile.
Are you new to the server? : not at all
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand and accept them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My Friends
Why do you want to join Lórien? : To join into the town and enjoy playing with my friends.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Building and traps
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : no, i had no clue there was towns
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Kilshox

Wood
In game Name:Gamer539
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):14 Il be 15 in 10 days
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a Rogue, 16
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand and i Always make sure i follow them
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My Friends who brung me to the Server
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because i like The Way the Town Works and many of my Friends Play in the Town
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Building, Fighting, and Contructing Complex Traps and i plan to become a Alchemist
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : no i never bothered to join one Till now
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes,its my Primary Source of Communication
Note:Sorry For the Re-send

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):I'm 15 but 16 in November.
What is your current Hero Path? : I'm a Warrior level 5, but i'v been gone for a wile.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand and accept them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My Friends
Why do you want to join Lórien? : To join into the town and enjoy playing with my friends.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Building and traps
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : no, i had no clue there was towns
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Accepted! get on teamspeak so we can set you up with a plot and tour!

webepwning

Wood
In game Name:WeBePwning
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):14 Il be 15 in 11 days lol
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a Warrior, 3
Are you new to the server? : yes, I'am but I know alot
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on.: None at all, and i fully follow them and understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My Friends Unknownk9 and Themrlief
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join mostly to be with my friends but also to help the town in anyway that I can.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Building(which I'm pretty good at.), PvP,and I'm going to become an Alchemist.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them.: I haven't joined any becuase I'm new and i would like to learn, to play in the town system.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, I'm on alot
Note:I hope that you will accept me, I would like to help in anyway that i can. Please consider me. Thank you.

Foogoofish

Iron
What is your in game name?:Foogoofish
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):Nah, I'm 15.

What is your current Hero Path? :Caster lvl 3

Are you new to the server? :Yes, but not to minecraft or RPG

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :Yes sir!

How did you hear about Lórien ? :From current members UnknownK9 and Themrlief

Why do you want to join Lórien? :To be able to play with my friends and I always try to join the winning team. ;)

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I'm a redefine expert and I can make buildings impenetrable with limited supplies.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :No, I'm relatively new to the server.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :As much as I can be!