• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : My current path is Dreadknight, though I have mastered bard, ranger, dragoon, and samurai.
Are you new to the server? :I am not new to the server, I have been on it since the first day of the "dragon" map.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :I have read the rules and fully understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lorien by continually getting raided by them. At first I hated them, but then I thought about it, and I really want to join you. You are the most powerful group on HC, and I want to be part of that.
Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to join Lorien for the commitment to their town members, and for the skill of the town as a whole. I want to have that kind of experience in a town, of which I have never had before.
What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can contribute time to work on projects and money if asked. I can help others with personal projects and I can make free chainmail if the items needed are supplied.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :Frost, Unholy, Erebos, Eclipse.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :I will be active on teamspeak, though I cannot talk, but I am a very good listener, and if we ever get on Skype I can talk on that.
Thank you for reading this application.

Accepted! Welcome to Lorien!

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: lhatchy1
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, 14

What is your current Hero Path? : Wizard 14, Alchemist 26

Are you new to the server? : Nope. Been here nearly 8 months!

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yep!

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Been here before and through PVP.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to get back into PVP since respecting etc.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I would also like to be back with the awesome people here! Also I can do most jobs that are needed to be done when asked. Basically I can be your slave as I don't always have something to do.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Lorien and Safehaven.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : All the time.
Angyles

Note: I understand I was kicked for helping Safehaven develop, however I nev stole or briefed or anything like that so I hope this does not stop my chance to join again. Thanks!

Kilshox

Wood
What is your in game name?: Gamer539

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue,14 i left the server for a while a long while

Are you new to the server? : Nope. ivebeen on the server for approx of about 2 months and then quit

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes i do

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I knew about the Tree Creepers and my friend UnknownK9 Told me Today 'bout them

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I Like Going on raids and using Pvp Skills to my Advantage Especially in packs

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Great Building skills. good at Hunting/chasing people/Finding Locations of their bases

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Any and everytime im on the Server

Note: I would like to Join my friends that are already in this Town/Legion

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yep!

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to get back into PVP since respecting etc.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I would also like to be back with the awesome people here! Also I can do most jobs that are needed to be done when asked. Basically I can be your slave as I don't always have something to do.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Lorien and Safehaven.

Angyles

Note: I understand I was kicked for helping Safehaven develop, however I nev stole or briefed or anything like that so I hope this does not stop my chance to join again. Thanks!
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

UnknownK9

Iron
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue,14 i left the server for a while a long while
Are you new to the server? : Nope. ivebeen on the server for approx of about 2 months and then quit
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes i do
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I knew about the Tree Creepers and my friend UnknownK9 Told me Today 'bout them
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I Like Going on raids and using Pvp Skills to my Advantage Especially in packs
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Great Building skills. good at Hunting/chasing people/Finding Locations of their bases
I'm not supporting this kid.

Angyles

Denied

Denied

What is your in game name?: Toushrio
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I am 15.
What is your current Hero Path? : Healer/Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Not really, I understand it the server though.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes, I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friend Unknownk9 suggested it.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I prefer to be in a community, and some of my good friends are already in it.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I like to farm, and I can preform tedious tasks if necessary.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, surely.

Accepted! sorry it took so long!

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Could I ask why I was denied please? If it is because of my level I can re-apply when a higher level.
Thanks in advance :D