• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

B

Bingy1218

What is your in game name?: Bingy1218
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 15
What is your current Hero Path? :Disciple 55
Are you new to the server? : Nope
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand
How did you hear about Lórien ? : General tings
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because I'm not really usually part of a town however being part of lorien is more convinient and useful as a TC
What can you contribute to Lórien? : PVP and hatred against you ;)
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Ages ago towns like Zion and ....Nevermore...
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Frequently

What is your in game name?: Bingy1218
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 15
What is your current Hero Path? :Disciple 55
Are you new to the server? : Nope
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand
How did you hear about Lórien ? : General tings
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because I'm not really usually part of a town however being part of lorien is more convinient and useful as a TC
What can you contribute to Lórien? : PVP and hatred against you ;)
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Ages ago towns like Zion and ....Nevermore...
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Frequently
accepted yo

Xilox

Iron
IGN: Xilox5
Are you ove the age of 16? Im 19.
What is your current hero path? Warrior/Crafter I believe.
Are you new to the server? I've been on it for ages..but I had college work and didn't get on much. Now some of my friends joined this town and now I want to join this community.
Have you read the rules, and fully understand them? Indeed I do understand them.
How did you hear about
Lórien? :
TheMrLief invited me cause he said my buddies were on it.
Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to be part of the Town community and I never been part of a town in Herocraft. So treat me like a virgin.
What can you contribute to
Lórien?
: If you ask some of the people who know me. I've contributed on building several servers and have been part of many groups and am capable of maintaining the town stable. Were you part of any previous towns? :Never on Herocraft. Will you be active on TS? : Im always active on groups.

Xilox

Iron
It is....But why did it post that way....I did "enter" every question. Curse me Puertorican Computer!

Xilox

Iron
-IGN: Xilox5​
-Are you ove the age of 16? Im 19.​
-What is your current hero path? Warrior/Crafter I believe.​
-Are you new to the server? I've been on it for ages..but I had college work and didn't get on much. Now some of my friends joined this town and now I want to join this community.​
-Have you read the rules, and fully understand them? Indeed I do understand them.​
-How did you hear about​
Lórien? :

TheMrLief invited me cause he said my buddies were on it.

-Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to be part of the Town community and I never been part of a town in Herocraft. So treat me like a virgin.

-What can you contribute to​
Lórien?

: If you ask some of the people who know me. I've contributed on building several servers and have been part of many groups and am capable of maintaining the town stable.

-Were you part of any previous towns? :Never on Herocraft.

-Will you be active on TS? : Im always active on groups.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : My current path is Dreadknight, though I have mastered bard, ranger, dragoon, and samurai.
Are you new to the server? :I am not new to the server, I have been on it since the first day of the "dragon" map.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :I have read the rules and fully understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lorien by continually getting raided by them. At first I hated them, but then I thought about it, and I really want to join you. You are the most powerful group on HC, and I want to be part of that.
Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to join Lorien for the commitment to their town members, and for the skill of the town as a whole. I want to have that kind of experience in a town, of which I have never had before.
What can you contribute to Lórien? :I can contribute time to work on projects and money if asked. I can help others with personal projects and I can make free chainmail if the items needed are supplied.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :Frost, Unholy, Erebos, Eclipse.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :I will be active on teamspeak, though I cannot talk, but I am a very good listener, and if we ever get on Skype I can talk on that.
Thank you for reading this application.

@Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not see an issue with Parker. I know him as being a Proctor and I doubt he would want to join for malicious reasons, as that sort of behaviour would seem unbecoming of staff =)