• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

What is your in game name?: chance9
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior but i will end up going a dragoon.
Are you new to the server? : No
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes i have read them all and i have no questions.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I hear everyone says it is an awesome town and agentjwall said it is a great pvp town and i am in desperate need of a town.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I LOVE pvp! I really want to join and i feel when i go dragoon i can further help in battles and more.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute all of my support and i will do whatever is needed when asked to do so. You can always count on me for anything.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Altum, Frost
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sometimes.

What is your in game name?: dragonrt3
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): yes
What is your current Hero Path? : warrior
Are you new to the server? : yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : i understaned the rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : my brother nhoj287
Why do you want to join Lórien? : some were to start
What can you contribute to Lórien? : a nouther person to help you
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : no
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : not realy

Accepted! meet up with Agentjwall and get on ts so we can give you a tour!

What is your in game name?: chance9
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior but i will end up going a dragoon.
Are you new to the server? : No
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes i have read them all and i have no questions.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I hear everyone says it is an awesome town and agentjwall said it is a great pvp town and i am in desperate need of a town.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I LOVE pvp! I really want to join and i feel when i go dragoon i can further help in battles and more.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute all of my support and i will do whatever is needed when asked to do so. You can always count on me for anything.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Altum, Frost
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sometimes.
Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well clearly you did not read the application properly as you are to TAG me in your app. I am also a council member of Lorien, and a Proctor for the server.

So now answer my question, who the hell are you?

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
@Chance Culpepper have patience Chance. they'll get to your application. Spamming just has a higher chance of them telling you no. Also, you'd know who Angyles is if you actually read the front page on this thread as her name is in council

ShizzDawgg

Godly
@Chance Culpepper Your literacy leads me to believe you're too young for the town, not my decision, but for the most part I find you as a major annoyance and I doubt you will be accepted and would prefer you not be. But, knowing Mrpap, he's going to do the opposite of my desires AS USUAL.

Also, you live in GA, what part?
( I do too.) ;P