• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

agentjwall

Godly
Essential posting only please!

I'd like to keep the new thread a bit cleaner than the graphic brouhaha that was the previous town thread :/

Trivium7290

Stone
What is your in game name?: Trivium7290
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Exactly 16, but I'll be 17 in a couple months :D
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior, Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Negative
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Starkillah
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I'm tired of getting raided because I have no companions.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : mining and fighting ^-^
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Mortem
Will you be active on Teamspeak: most likely

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Exactly 16, but I'll be 17 in a couple months :D
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I'm tired of getting raided because I have no companions.

Please Read over the rules.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: Well it just happens to be TheMrLief nice to meet your acquaintance.
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 15 good sir.
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue / Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Kinda
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand them good sir.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Well, I was browsing the forums and I found this topic, it's a very interesting story.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : To make friends because I'm lonely on this server :(
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I will do your slave work because I'm good at being a slave.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sure

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: Well it just happens to be TheMrLief nice to meet your acquaintance.
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 15 good sir.
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue / Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Kinda
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand them good sir.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Well, I was browsing the forums and I found this topic, it's a very interesting story.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : To make friends because I'm lonely on this server :(
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I will do your slave work because I'm good at being a slave.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sure

Applied to Panorama today FYI

Accepted! Apparently everyone wants you to get in ts so they can hear you shred

agentjwall

Godly
I just want to get into a town, I don't really care which one, it's really hard to play alone on this server.

I understand where you're coming from but you should really only apply to one town at a time to avoid confusion. If you want to be considered for Lorien we'd kindly ask that you revoke all other town apps. (BTW you're pretty much in if you do so <.<)

Thanks!
Jwall

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand where you're coming from but you should really only apply to one town at a time to avoid confusion. If you want to be considered for Lorien we'd kindly ask that you revoke all other town apps. (BTW you're pretty much in if you do so <.<)

Thanks!
Jwall
I revoked my other town application. ;D
I hope I get accepted :D!

UnknownK9

Iron
What is your in game name?:Unknownk9
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 15
What is your current Hero Path? :Healer/Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Kind of but I hold a pretty good understanding of how the hero plugin works.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them completely.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : From TheMrLief
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Cause its hard to play on this server alone, and my friend TheMrLief wants to join.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sure if need be.
Also please ignore my name haha my parents didn't do me justice with it.​

What is your in game name?: Toushrio
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I am 15.
What is your current Hero Path? : Healer/Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Not really, I understand it the server though.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes, I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friend Unknownk9 suggested it.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I prefer to be in a community, and some of my good friends are already in it.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I like to farm, and I can preform tedious tasks if necessary.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, surely.

Zrock1013

Retired Staff
What is your in game name?: My name is Zrock1013 It is nice to meet you all!!
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 15
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/ Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Sort of
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand them all
How did you hear about Lórien ? :My friend the TheMrLief told me about how much more fun it was to be in a town and I would like to be able to experience that with my friend
Why do you want to join Lórien? : It sounds like an awesome town and the story was epic
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My sword and my building ability (Or anything my superiors tell me to do)
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep!