• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | grandtheftpro
Age | 17.
Location and Time Zone | US Central, USA, Missouri.
How long have you been whitelisted | A day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/grandtheftpros-whitelist-application.40848/#post-335823
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have a friend in the town, and need a town.
Why would Braavos want you | Eh, I have no life and can do anything you need.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 17 and ready for love.
How did you hear about Braavos? | LightningCape.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, Hilltim1, Thesojurner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape.
Referrals | LightningCape.

Accepted. Please check your PMs
IGN | AwesomeSauce445
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | USA Eastern Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...list-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__32740
Previous Towns | N/A On this server
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Never in a town on this server before.
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems very popular and a good place to start since im new to the server.
Why would Braavos want you | I could get more people to join it and I could help with building projects.
Tell us about yourself | I like to play minecraft and one of my favorite parts of it is playing on a server with towny. I like to build and PVP and my combat class is Rouge.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Message Board on the server
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Joonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals | N/A

hilltim1 make sure to send them the PM. I don't have perms for it.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It's full, I'll make a new one.

toupin15

Wood
IGN | toupin15
Age | 17 (My profile may say otherwise, I need to have it fixes)
Location and Time Zone | CT, USA, Eastern Standard.
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day or so
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/toupin15s-whitelist-application.40850/#post-335218
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because my friends are there and I need a town.
Why would Braavos want you | Well I thkn you'd want me because I can do anything you'll need.
Tell us about yourself | I like to mine and farm things.
How did you hear about Braavos? | grandtheftpro
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon Hilltim1 TheSojourner Azen YmCha Lightningcape.
Referrals | grandtheftpro

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | toupin15
Age | 17 (My profile may say otherwise, I need to have it fixes)
Location and Time Zone | CT, USA, Eastern Standard.
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day or so
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/toupin15s-whitelist-application.40850/#post-335218
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because my friends are there and I need a town.
Why would Braavos want you | Well I thkn you'd want me because I can do anything you'll need.
Tell us about yourself | I like to mine and farm things.
How did you hear about Braavos? | grandtheftpro
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon Hilltim1 TheSojourner Azen YmCha Lightningcape.
Referrals | grandtheftpro

hilltim1 got another one

Tommy221

TNT
IGN |Tommy221
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |Florida, est
How long have you been whitelisted | about 2 months i think.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I have a friend(my cousin) who is in it and says it's an awesome town. And i'd really like to join it and be able to build a house close to his.
Why would Braavos want you |Because i could contribute to the city greatly, seeing as i am addicting to mining and i would probably account for quite a bit of our gold income.
Tell us about yourself |Uhh well obviously i'm a gamer, 17 years old, going into my senior year in highschool, love sports, used to skate and surf, and yeah i love games haha.
How did you hear about Braavos? |My cousin had joined your town and recommended i join it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals |(ign)Michaelrl

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Tommy221​
Age |17​
Location and Time Zone |Florida, est​
How long have you been whitelisted | about 2 months i think.​
Previous Towns |None​
Why do you want to join Braavos |I have a friend(my cousin) who is in it and says it's an awesome town. And i'd really like to join it and be able to build a house close to his.​
Why would Braavos want you |Because i could contribute to the city greatly, seeing as i am addicting to mining and i would probably account for quite a bit of our gold income.​
Tell us about yourself |Uhh well obviously i'm a gamer, 17 years old, going into my senior year in highschool, love sports, used to skate and surf, and yeah i love games haha.​
How did you hear about Braavos? |My cousin had joined your town and recommended i join it.​
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.​
Referrals |(ign)Michaelrl​
By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Accepted! Check your PM's.

Orito

Glowing Redstone
IGN | Orito
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since January.
Previous Towns | Underworld, Wyntervale
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Two of the main leaders left and the town went under new ownership.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I feel that the rules are fair.
Why would Braavos want you | I am active and have specialized in Dreadknight and Smith
Tell us about yourself | I play Herocraft about every day and I am a good PvP-er. Outside of the game a I like to play basketball.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was looking through the forums for a new town and this one seemed to pop out at me.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five)
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | none.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Orito
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since January.
Previous Towns | Underworld, Wyntervale
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Two of the main leaders left and the town went under new ownership.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I feel that the rules are fair.
Why would Braavos want you | I am active and have specialized in Dreadknight and Smith
Tell us about yourself | I play Herocraft about every day and I am a good PvP-er. Outside of the game a I like to play basketball.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was looking through the forums for a new town and this one seemed to pop out at me.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five)
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | none.

Accepted! Check your PM's and find a manager in game.

IGN | ILiveInTrees
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | A day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/iliveintrees-application.41067/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos seems like a nice community with nice people. Also, the town is very beautiful.
Why would Braavos want you | I have experience in running a pretty big town. I can help keep the town clean and looking nice. Also, I am a decent builder.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a college student who loves to play Minecraft on his free time.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojouner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | ILiveInTrees
Age | 19
How long have you been whitelisted | A day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/iliveintrees-application.41067/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos seems like a nice community with nice people. Also, the town is very beautiful.
Why would Braavos want you | I have experience in running a pretty big town. I can help keep the town clean and looking nice. Also, I am a decent builder.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a college student who loves to play Minecraft on his free time.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojouner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |

Accepted! Read your PM's and find a manager, thanks. :)

IGN | iKoNicInstinct
Age | 19
How long have you been whitelisted | Only about 20 min
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ikonicinstincts-application.41125/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a safe place to live. It also looks like a great town to live in.
Why would Braavos want you | I've had experience in running an 80+ member town, also my building skill are quite good.
Tell us about yourself | I am awaiting to join the U.S. Coast Guard and like to play minecraft when I have the time.
How did you hear about Braavos? | From ILiveInTrees
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojouner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals | ILiveInTrees

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | iKoNicInstinct
Age | 19
How long have you been whitelisted | Only about 20 min
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ikonicinstincts-application.41125/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a safe place to live. It also looks like a great town to live in.
Why would Braavos want you | I've had experience in running an 80+ member town, also my building skill are quite good.
Tell us about yourself | I am awaiting to join the U.S. Coast Guard and like to play minecraft when I have the time.
How did you hear about Braavos? | From ILiveInTrees
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojouner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals | ILiveInTrees
Accepted! Read your PM's and find a manager. I'm off for the evening, so may have to wait till tomorrow unfortunately.

Furtchlos

Iron
IGN |furtchlos
Age |20
Location and Time Zone |US EST
How long have you been whitelisted |about a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/furtchlos-app.40614/#post-333808
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |It would help develop my my intrest in the server and give me other things to do(raids etx)
Why would Braavos want you |I am an active member who is willing to battle and donate ores for the sake of the town
Tell us about yourself |college student who has a slight minecraft and youtube addiction working as a cook
How did you hear about Braavos? |Stumbled upon it in the world and talked to hilltim1
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

brydenzx

Wood
IGN | brydenzx
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | US CST
How long have you been whitelisted | About six months.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | ---
Previous Towns | Wyntervale, Underworld
Why did you leave (if applicable) | My friend left the town so I didn't have much of a reason to stay.
Why do you want to join Braavos | My friend joined your town yesterday, and I want to join to be in his town. Besides that, I like how your town is more relaxed (no unreasonable requirements) and I like the people that run it.
Why would Braavos want you | I am an experienced Herocraft player with a wide range of skills. Just say the word.
Tell us about yourself | I am a computer science student who plays a lot of Minecraft (and by extension, Herocraft). I also drain much time into SWTOR (mostly on the weekends, though).
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend (his IGN is Orito).
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | Orito

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |furtchlos
Age |20
Location and Time Zone |US EST
How long have you been whitelisted |about a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/furtchlos-app.40614/#post-333808
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |It would help develop my my intrest in the server and give me other things to do(raids etx)
Why would Braavos want you |I am an active member who is willing to battle and donate ores for the sake of the town
Tell us about yourself |college student who has a slight minecraft and youtube addiction working as a cook
How did you hear about Braavos? |Stumbled upon it in the world and talked to hilltim1
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none
IGN | brydenzx
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | US CST
How long have you been whitelisted | About six months.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | ---
Previous Towns | Wyntervale, Underworld
Why did you leave (if applicable) | My friend left the town so I didn't have much of a reason to stay.
Why do you want to join Braavos | My friend joined your town yesterday, and I want to join to be in his town. Besides that, I like how your town is more relaxed (no unreasonable requirements) and I like the people that run it.
Why would Braavos want you | I am an experienced Herocraft player with a wide range of skills. Just say the word.
Tell us about yourself | I am a computer science student who plays a lot of Minecraft (and by extension, Herocraft). I also drain much time into SWTOR (mostly on the weekends, though).
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend (his IGN is Orito).
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | Orito

You're both ACCEPTED! Please read your PM's when you have the chance, it includes important information. Find a manager in game to get setup, look forward to meeting you both!

IGN | Dogrules23
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania
How long have you been whitelisted | I don't know
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I was asking for a town and was told to come here
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very good builder when on a budget
Tell us about yourself | I like to build and am decent at redstone
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was asking for a town
Referrals | awsumguy75321

IGN | JTrocks55411
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Tennessee and Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 hours
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | here
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd like a town to make friends on the server and keep me safe as I learn how to play on RPG servers. (This is my first RPG server and I'm pretty clueless right now XD)
Why would Braavos want you | Once I have some solid ground to stand on, I'll try my best repay the town everything did for me and more.
Tell us about yourself | I am an avid Minecraft player and have played on many servers before (although I am inexperienced with RPG servers) and have been admin and mod on several servers. I also play alot of BF3, and run track at my high school. Oh and I'm a huge tech nerd, I plan to learn how to code in Java or C++ sometime soon. SO I CAN HAZ OOB3R L33T HAXORZ! :p
How did you hear about Braavos? | You were the 2nd most replied town on the Townships list and you had no taxes. lol pretty simple
Referrals | None, sorry.

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination. I agree and will follow all of your rules! :D