• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

toupin15's whitelist application

toupin15

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: toupin15
Location & Age: 17, USA, CT
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that I know of, if so they are so old I can't remember.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Many friends telling me about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
Reason you should be accepted: I'd love to try out the server and be accepted, thanks for reading.
Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft In-game name: toupin15
Location & Age: 17, USA, CT
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that I know of, if so they are so old I can't remember.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Many friends telling me about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
Reason you should be accepted: I'd love to try out the server and be accepted, thanks for reading.
Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

~~~Reviewing~~~
Hello toupin15, your account says you're 22 but your application says otherwise, care to explain?
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

toupin15

Wood
My birthday is 6/11/95, I'm not sure why I put 22 on my account, I deeply apologize for the mishap/confusion and hope this does not hinder any chances of me getting accepted.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
My birthday is 6/11/95, I'm not sure why I put 22 on my account, I deeply apologize for the mishap/confusion and hope this does not hinder any chances of me getting accepted.

It's alright, thank you for being honest and I will continue reviewing right away!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello toupin15, it seems you have no bans and I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]
Angyles, I need birth date change for this fellow!
[located above <3]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

I need to know if you mean November or June. In any case, nothing you put as your date of birth when signing up was correct.

toupin15

Wood
It's November 18th. I randomized it when I created account because I'm stupid. Please forgive me and re whitelist me.