• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grandtheftpros whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: grandtheftpro
  2. Location & Age: 17, USA, Missouri
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Their so old that I can't remember. reasons were xray, once again, it was like 2 years ago.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from some friends, they are also applying.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, once I'm accept I'll be sure to.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet once again.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I'd love to play the server, heard good stuff about it and currently have no server to play. Thanks for reading and considering my application.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: grandtheftpro
  2. Location & Age: 17, USA, Missouri
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Their so old that I can't remember. reasons were xray, once again, it was like 2 years ago.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from some friends, they are also applying.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, once I'm accept I'll be sure to.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet once again.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I'd love to play the server, heard good stuff about it and currently have no server to play. Thanks for reading and considering my application.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium
~~~Reviewing~~~
Grandtheftpro, here it seems that you're a Moderator of VindiCraft and you said some bad things and was accused for abusing your Moderator powers, I cant allow a trouble maker but please explain yourself? Also answer this, will you do any form of advertising on Herocraft?
http://www.vindicraft.com/forums/pa...banning-me/filter/most-views/forum_id/1910580

I'd love to explain. I'm a former mod of VindiCraft. I left with no bad terms, and I have no intentions of advertising any servers on HeroCraft, being a former mod, I know the annoyance of spammers. I was accused of "Abusing" by that person, because I had probably banned them for abusing a glitch or exploit, I don't know it was a long time ago. Anyhow, I am no longer apart of the VindiCraft community and would like to join this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1372535046][/DOUBLEPOST]If you don't wanna accept me, please just tell me so I can know rather to buy a pass or not..

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd love to explain. I'm a former mod of VindiCraft. I left with no bad terms, and I have no intentions of advertising any servers on HeroCraft, being a former mod, I know the annoyance of spammers. I was accused of "Abusing" by that person, because I had probably banned them for abusing a glitch or exploit, I don't know it was a long time ago. Anyhow, I am no longer apart of the VindiCraft community and would like to join this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1372535046][/DOUBLEPOST]If you don't wanna accept me, please just tell me so I can know rather to buy a pass or not..
Hello Grandtheftpro, it seems you have had some bans but I think you would make a great addition to our community and I am willing to give you a chance. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]