• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Owengraven

I heard you are upset about the whole thing with Johnbaur. Don't worry about it. Seriously.

In case no one has told you yet, Johnbaur is an old citizen of Braavos, and of Dawnstar, our town last map. Soon after he was recruited we could see he was a problem. Just an overall pain in the ass.

Come this map, Bastion, we were rushing so hard to get out hamlet region due to fighting over land with another player. We were short 2 diamond blocks and for some reason 4 of us could not find ANY! Of all people, Johnbaur had diamonds, and we had to bribe him to donate to his town. A town where people are supposed to work together. We worked together to clear the area and build walls to keep others outside. During this time, he felt the need to go raiding by himself, and got mad when no one would join him and tried to make a deal that he would help for 5 minutes if we went raiding with him.

Then comes theft, and more general idiocity (I know its not a word, but it should be).

Finally comes his kick from the town! Now he blames everything bad that ever happens to him on us and is so but hurt he will try to get back at us however he can.

Owengraven

Dirt
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

And i wasn't upset, more in shock a bit of how rude fared could be and how he has misused me.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
My new computer is coming tomorrow! However I might not be able to play until Tuesday, can i pay December taxes then Jonsoon Aryios? See you guys around!

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Well looks like FedEx has come thru in our favor, they delivered early!

Edit: wifi issues wont be able to really play till Late Saturday/Sunday

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Well looks like FedEx has come thru in our favor, they delivered early!

Edit: wifi issues wont be able to really play till Late Saturday/Sunday
Cool beans hopefully we can get some work done on the town if I'm not busy this weekend.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Wells after days of box lifting hell I'm left with a house filled with boxes. Unpacking will take several days as well as wifi setup. Ugh moving sucks. Hope to get back sometime this week or possible next weekend at the lastest. Hope to see the town soon. :)

ThexSilverHD

Stone
IGN |Thexsilverhd
Age |15
Time Zone | EST
Time on Herocraft | About 2 months give or take a week.
Combat Level/Spec | 20 Bard, 10 Crafter (Trying to level combat then prof)
Crafting Level/Spec |10 D: Sorry!
Mastered Specs | Rogue
Previous Towns | Mineris
Why did you leave | I feel Mineris is not right for me, everyone there is quite high leveled and mainly interested in PvP.​
(No offense to Sigpit. Mineris is a great town but i feel it is just not right for me)​
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want a safe and welcoming town where i can help the town grow by working on city projects and such.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good builder, and can defend the town (in a group as i am a support class).
Do you agree to all the rules | Yessir!
Anything else | I am fairly active, am on most days when im not out with friends or occupied with schoolwork.
Referrals | None sorry

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Sooo I feel kinda sad asking this, but if anyone could lend my 220 coins so I can spec from crafter to engineer that would be amazing. I am sure Jonsoon, or anyone who knows me, can vouch for me that I will pay you back ASAP. I almost have enough gold to sell already, so I can probably pay you back tomorrow.

Thanks,

Nooby Ol' Farroes :(
Former King of League of Oblivion, now petty hobo.

edit: northeaster345 You are a champion good sir, I owe you 206 coins!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN |Thexsilverhd​
Age |15​
Time Zone | EST​
Time on Herocraft | About 2 months give or take a week.​
Combat Level/Spec | 20 Bard, 10 Crafter (Trying to level combat then prof)​
Crafting Level/Spec |10 D: Sorry!​
Mastered Specs | Rogue​
Previous Towns | Mineris​
Why did you leave | I feel Mineris is not right for me, everyone there is quite high leveled and mainly interested in PvP.​
(No offense to Sigpit. Mineris is a great town but i feel it is just not right for me)​
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want a safe and welcoming town where i can help the town grow by working on city projects and such.​
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good builder, and can defend the town (in a group as i am a support class).​
Do you agree to all the rules | Yessir!​
Anything else | I am fairly active, am on most days when im not out with friends or occupied with schoolwork.​
Referrals | None sorry
Sorry for the late response, welcome to Braavos! Get with me, Da_Burg, Aryios, or Jonsoon to set up!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Thexsilverhd
Age |15
Time Zone | EST
Time on Herocraft | About 2 months give or take a week.
Combat Level/Spec | 20 Bard, 10 Crafter (Trying to level combat then prof)
Crafting Level/Spec |10 D: Sorry!
Mastered Specs | Rogue
Previous Towns | Mineris
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want a safe and welcoming town where i can help the town grow by working on city projects and such.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good builder, and can defend the town (in a group as i am a support class).
Do you agree to all the rules | Yessir!
Anything else | I am fairly active, am on most days when im not out with friends or occupied with schoolwork.
Referrals | None sorry
Please be aware that you will be under a watchful eye due to you having been a citizen of Mineris and our kingdom's recent decision to end our alliance. This is nothing against you, we just cannot risk having a malicious citizen in our town. Remember that joining a town for malicious intent is against the rules as can be grounds for a ban.
I don't think we'll have problems anyway. End rant.

Anywho, welcome to Braavos. I look forward to playing with you =p

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Joonsoon, worried about espionage or something?

Its very much possible, remember the creeper damage people where able to pull off, what would happen if people like that had access to 90% of our chests......

PS not saying that Mineris or any town related to them would do something like that.