• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
If he harasses you on a regular basis then just report him.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Rules

The following actions are prohibited:

• Harassment in any form to players or staff.

I wish that were true. I pe'd a guy for quote/unquote calling me a 'faggot'. The case was closed with the following "Use /ignore name". I figured if that was allowed, a guy calling me a bitch would be fair game as well. Anyway, that's the last I'll be posting on this threat, hopefully. Peace!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Didn't really miss anything. I feel we are a better community already.

To anyone applying: right now we are only going to accept people who really wow us. We are having a bit of difficulty in game with kicking inactives. Please remember that we are a town about quality, not quantity.

RaepSoda

Iron
IGN | RaepSoda
Age | 21
Time Zone | GTM -8 aka West Coast/USA
Combat Level/Spec | Lvl 4 Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | Haven't decided yet.
Mastered Specs | N/A
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice, quality town to join. And I like the name.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm an active player (after work), a mature player, a problem solver, decent at PvP (I'm a bit rusty), a good builder, and someone that is reliable. I am new to the server, so I can understand your worry of me becoming an "inactive". You have my word, for what it's worth, that I will not just suddenly vanish without warning.
Do you agree to all the rules | Absolutely.
Anything else | Not at this time.
Referrals |

Wolven0ne

Wood
IGN | Wolven0ne
Age | 17
Time Zone | Central
Combat Level/Spec | 4/Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 3/Crafter
Mastered Specs | Plan on Ninja/Merchant
Previous Towns | Windhelm
Why did you leave | inactivity due to life getting in the way; last world being hacked
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'm looking for a good, strong town with friendly people. Also, I love the Game of Thrones series :)
Why would Braavos want you | loyalty, helpful, tactical mind
Do you agree to all the rules | yep
Anything else | nah
Referrals | none

Wolven0ne

Wood
thank y'all much! With the taxes, though... does tax amount change depending on what we're living in or w/e?... That's how Guardian and Gigi ran Windhelm taxes... or is it 35 regardless?

Chaser13S

Glowing Redstone
IGN |Chaser13S
Age |16
Time Zone |Eastern EST
Combat Level/Spec |Rouge like 2 or 3
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter 2 or 3
Mastered Specs |Nilch Nada Zippo
Previous Towns |Tried to join Raubtier
Why did you leave |I never really joined but are time zones sorta conflict
Why do you want to join Braavos | Im new to the map. And you know your sorta screwed without a town. Plus, I like the town name :p
Why would Braavos want you |Because I might not be very clever or skilled at fighting or building, but im really loyal and do whats best for the whole.
Do you agree to all the rules |Yea why wouldn't I :)
Anything else | My friend INSANExKV might want to join, Idk thou
Referrals | Sorry none :(