• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

faredX

Gold
Yea a guy named flippintuna said he found 26 diamond blocks in my chest while I was offline and the next hour when I joined the game, I was kicked out of the town and the town was in chaos at that moment, all houses were messed up and I just left the place. However considering my level; Warrior:11 Crafter:10 diamonds would be useless to me and I wouldn't waste my time stealing something like diamonds. The only possibilities I can think of is someone had placed diamonds in my chest or either.. Well I'm not entirely sure if this is actually happened but I left the computer on while I was on mountain biking, my mother had invited her friends to come visit our house whilst bringing their kids along, since they weren't above the age of 10 I didn't mind them playing the computer but I'm pretty sure kids who haven't reach the age of 10 yet won't know to do those kind of stuff.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Not So Weekly Update #2

What has happened?

We have walls, we have lifts, we have houses! Thanks to everyone's hard work, we are developing our land at an alarming rate!
I would like to thank the following people;
@Favith For all his design and digging contributions
@eamonltd For being a machine
@Davros_ For his very generous gold contribution
@Johnbaur For his leather

Next Steps?

Get the farming area dug out, and continue work on the town walls. We are in constant need of stone brick, and sandstone. If you have any lying around, or would like to farm some for us, please place them in the new storage area.

Upgrading to town?

Once the server gets back online I will post the remaining needed materials. Please /tb deposit any items that will help or money. Remember that we cannot withdraw items, so only deposit what is needed for the upgrade!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Not So Weekly Update #2

What has happened?

We have walls, we have lifts, we have houses! Thanks to everyone's hard work, we are developing our land at an alarming rate!
I would like to thank the following people;
@Favith For all his design and digging contributions
@eamonltd For being a machine
@Davros_ For his very generous gold contribution
@Johnbaur For his leather

Next Steps?

Get the farming area dug out, and continue work on the town walls. We are in constant need of stone brick, and sandstone. If you have any lying around, or would like to farm some for us, please place them in the new storage area.

Upgrading to town?

Once the server gets back online I will post the remaining needed materials. Please /tb deposit any items that will help or money. Remember that we cannot withdraw items, so only deposit what is needed for the upgrade!

Wow thanks everyone! Im sorry I didn't do more. :(

SirLewsh

Wood
IGN | SirLewsh
Age | 19
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | 5 Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 7 crafter
Mastered Specs | I'm a noob... Sorry
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N\A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice place to settle down... And escape zombies.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm active, mature, want to learn, I mine like no other, and I can donate whatever the town needs... Long as I can find it in a mine.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | Uhmmm.... Not really I guess... Like I said i'm rather new to the server but I want to get into it.
Referrals | none.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | SirLewsh
Age | 19
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | 5 Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 7 crafter
Mastered Specs | I'm a noob... Sorry
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N\A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice place to settle down... And escape zombies.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm active, mature, want to learn, I mine like no other, and I can donate whatever the town needs... Long as I can find it in a mine.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | Uhmmm.... Not really I guess... Like I said i'm rather new to the server but I want to get into it.
Referrals | none.
At this time we are not accepting applicants. I am going over some things with the other leaders and trying to weed out inactives and will let you know within 36 hours.

Does anyone know the password for Braavos teamspeak?
I will tell you in game or /mail you.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I'm away until Sunday. I hope there will still be an event when I get back. I hate missing stuff :([DOUBLEPOST=1349520435,1349486040][/DOUBLEPOST]What are the cords for the farming area? I can dig that out.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry again I've been so inactive town-wise, I have been working on HC related stuff though. I have this entire week off so you should see a bit more of me. :)

The town is looking amazing by the way - all of you who are working on it are doing a great job!

Gustcloak

Coal
I'm having internet issues.. so I'm not able to log in. I'll try to pay the taxes today or tomorrow but we'll have to see when I get the chance to :p

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
I'm having internet issues.. so I'm not able to log in. I'll try to pay the taxes today or tomorrow but we'll have to see when I get the chance to :p
If you can't get on i'll handle your taxes for ya.:)