• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Did someone tag me somewhere in here?

Ediblez

Wood
IGN | Ediblez
Age | 24
Time Zone | Pacific
Combat Level/Spec | Rouge 14
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter 18
Mastered Specs | ---
Previous Towns | KOM(ayleth)
Why did you leave | I couldn't find a opportunity to group up and combat together.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I talked to Jonbaur after him and I had a bit of a duel and he said that this town might be looking for people like myself.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm basically just trying to pvp with group tactics, form gank squads and coordinate together. If you guys dont want that then maybe you dont want me aswell.
Do you agree to all the rules | I agree.
Anything else | Lets have fun.. Lets pvp, lets form a community, I'm ready.
Referrals | Jonbaur

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Dsawemd
Age |19
Time Zone |Eastern, sometimes Western Us
Combat Level/Spec | 18 Rogue, planned to Ranger
Crafting Level/Spec |13 Engineer
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |Jericho, D101
Why did you leave |Wellllll.... Jericho got nuked after we got betrayed, long story if you dont know it. And D101 I left a bit before the map wiped for my grades.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I recognize a group of active players, and hope to learn finer points of engineering with Davros
Why would Braavos want you |Above all else, because I am active. Never been kicked or disciplined in any town.
Do you agree to all the rules |Yes.
Anything else |I hope we get player detection ic's
Referrals | If needed, I recently made a post under Trade "Selling Myself", and was flattered by the replies I received there, unlooked for. RandomAcronym can tell you about the time I exploded his rail station entrance too, though it was back in Zeal.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN |Dsawemd​
Age |19​
Time Zone |Eastern, sometimes Western Us​
Combat Level/Spec | 18 Rogue, planned to Ranger​
Crafting Level/Spec |13 Engineer​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |Jericho, D101​
Why did you leave |Wellllll.... Jericho got nuked after we got betrayed, long story if you dont know it. And D101 I left a bit before the map wiped for my grades.​
Why do you want to join Braavos |I recognize a group of active players, and hope to learn finer points of engineering with Davros​
Why would Braavos want you |Above all else, because I am active. Never been kicked or disciplined in any town.​
Do you agree to all the rules |Yes.​
Anything else |I hope we get player detection ic's​
Referrals | If needed, I recently made a post under Trade "Selling Myself", and was flattered by the replies I received there, unlooked for. RandomAcronym can tell you about the time I exploded his rail station entrance too, though it was back in Zeal.
I vouch for this guy ;)

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |Dsawemd​
Age |19​
Time Zone |Eastern, sometimes Western Us​
Combat Level/Spec | 18 Rogue, planned to Ranger​
Crafting Level/Spec |13 Engineer​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |Jericho, D101​
Why did you leave |Wellllll.... Jericho got nuked after we got betrayed, long story if you dont know it. And D101 I left a bit before the map wiped for my grades.​
Why do you want to join Braavos |I recognize a group of active players, and hope to learn finer points of engineering with Davros​
Why would Braavos want you |Above all else, because I am active. Never been kicked or disciplined in any town.​
Do you agree to all the rules |Yes.​
Anything else |I hope we get player detection ic's​

I remember you from Jericho. I'm still friends with Smash. :p

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Mineris has finally realized that we did NOT claim over their town! Now I got all these negative rating for nothing :(

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | STDs4YouAnd4Me
Age | 25
Time Zone | Eastern Time Zone (but I'm usually playing during weird hours)
Combat Level/Spec | Healer... less than 5
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter... less than 10
Mastered Specs | Give me a few hours :p
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | In all honesty, the leader of Braavos just happened to be online the server at the time. I've spent the last 8 hours at work frequently checking the Heroes wiki and forums. I came across the recruiting forum and Braavos was one of the couple of townships that look promising.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm brand new to Herocraft (less than 24 hours) and just got white-listed today, but I'm eager to get started. I've exclusively played on 1 server for over a year now, but am getting tired of the direction it is going. This particular server tinkered with the Hero plugin for a month, and I loved it, until the plugin got removed for complicated reasons. In all honesty, I know nobody in the community and just want to get situated with a group of "mature and trusted people"... I assume, as a township owner, you know the community better than most and aren't going to fill the township with a bunch of poo-poo heads (I'm 25 years old, really!). Also, i'm not sure if it helps the town in any way, but I'm planning on donating $20 to the server when I get settled.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | I love power leveling?
Referrals | None... but try the bean burgers, they're great.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | STDs4YouAnd4Me
Age | 25
Time Zone | Eastern Time Zone (but I'm usually playing during weird hours)
Combat Level/Spec | Healer... less than 5
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter... less than 10
Mastered Specs | Give me a few hours :p
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | In all honesty, the leader of Braavos just happened to be online the server at the time. I've spent the last 8 hours at work frequently checking the Heroes wiki and forums. I came across the recruiting forum and Braavos was one of the couple of townships that look promising.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm brand new to Herocraft (less than 24 hours) and just got white-listed today, but I'm eager to get started. I've exclusively played on 1 server for over a year now, but am getting tired of the direction it is going. This particular server tinkered with the Hero plugin for a month, and I loved it, until the plugin got removed for complicated reasons. In all honesty, I know nobody in the community and just want to get situated with a group of "mature and trusted people"... I assume, as a township owner, you know the community better than most and aren't going to fill the township with a bunch of poo-poo heads (I'm 25 years old, really!). Also, i'm not sure if it helps the town in any way, but I'm planning on donating $20 to the server when I get settled.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | I love power leveling?
Referrals | None... but try the bean burgers, they're great.
Accepted, nice app.

See myself, @Aryios or @rfgordan in game.