• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
What is the price the gold is being bought for in the town? How much does the town sell their gold for? Do I need to put up an application? I was a member of Dawnstar and I have been with Braavos for almost the last 2 weeks. Also could I please be on the city council. I don't know what it is but it sounds fun!
Gold price depends on the server gold price. No need to put up an application as you are already on the list. In order to be on the Kingdom council you have to be Mayor, SiC or Banker/TiC.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Right now we do not have a need for a town council. When the need arises we will discuss it internally.

Ventruvius

Wood
IGN | Ventruvius
Age | 13
Time Zone | UTC/GMT
Combat Level/Spec | Just started so i'm currently on 3, caster. I'm planning on becoming a wizard.
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter, Level 11
Mastered Specs | None yet
Previous Towns | Altum
Why did you leave | Was bored, and had nobody with me there.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because everybody I mainly hang out with is there.
Why would Braavos want you |Because I'm an avid player and I'll do jobs or quests with Braavos crew.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | Not really.
Referrals | Gurgamesh, Orangedude345

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN |joshtsai
Age |15
Time Zone |PST
Combat Level/Spec | Caster:1
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter:3
Mastered Specs | i speced to ranger, never finished it.
Previous Towns |R'lleh-small town not much going on in there.
Why did you leave |Never left, map restart town isn't up.
Why do you want to join Braavos |Well the amazing name from the main GoT reference got me in, then i saw the town list and saw all the players who had joined now i want to better myself.
Why would Braavos want you | With out me Braavos would starve from a humor deprivation(or so i like to think) in all seriousness I can be a hard worker and i follow directions well.
Do you agree to all the rules |Yep
Anything else | One awesome ass person or so i think, i compare myself to the greatness of Benvenutoc Cellini, in that my wisdom must be spread thought the world.
Referrals |na pretty anti social with people i don't know.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@joshtsai accepted :) talk to me, @Jonsoon, or @Aryios in-game[DOUBLEPOST=1347091191,1347089488][/DOUBLEPOST]For all new recruits and members of the old Dawnstar wondering what can be done to help out, we need cash most of all. Any donation to one of the three leaders will go a long way towards helping us buy hamlet regions and building Braavos.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN |LightningCape
Age |17
Time Zone |U.S.A EastCoast
Combat Level/Spec |Healer 5
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter 15
Mastered Specs | None Atm
Previous Towns |SkyFall
Why did you leave |Leaders did not come on and there was lots of stealing
Why do you want to join Braavos |I would like a fresh start with a new town, and also my friend Davros_ is trying to join.
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at mining, farming, and pvp. For large scale battles I can heal my fellow townsfolk and give us an advantage over others.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, I agree to all the rules presented by the town and the server.
Anything else |I can speak french and I like dogs
Referrals |Davros_

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Davros_
Age | 17
Time Zone | Mountain Standard Time
Combat Level/Spec | Caster/1 (Eventually going Wizard)
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter/17 (Eventually going Engineer)
Mastered Specs | N/a
Previous Towns | SkyFall
Why did you leave | Did not like the leadership (or the lack of leadership for that matter).
Why do you want to join Braavos | Jonsoon impressed me last map with his success running his shops, which ultimately made him one of the richest players in Herocraft. Hopefully he is as good of a mayor as he is a shopkeeper. Most of the other members of Braavos and its Kingdom leadership seem like experienced players as well, giving reason to believe that this town and kingdom will be very successful.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very experienced player; I was whitelisted 19 months ago on January 5, 2011. I am a mature and respectful individual and I get along with almost anyone. I have good ideas that I like to share, and I work hard to accomplish my goals.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, of course.
Anything else | I will be joining with my friend LightningCape.
Referrals | None.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome aboard!
Right now we are just gaining wealth for regions. We also need to find a suitable area around the kingdom.

To all members: please do /charter sign Braavos in game. At least I thinks thats the command.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Only need a couple hundred more coin. Send anything you can my way and we will have regions up when I get home from work.