• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

arcanegrove

Obsidian
IGN |Arcanegrove
Age |14
Time Zone |CST
Combat Level/Spec |Caster, goin' swordmage or Beguliar
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter, goin' Smith
Mastered Specs |...
Previous Towns | Nevermore
Why did you leave |New map
Why do you want to join Braavos |Most of my friends are here. Very active, fun town it seems like too me. (Yoda)
Why would Braavos want you |Works hard, haves fun, and put town stuff at #1.
Do you agree to all the rules |Yes.
Anything else |Nope
Referrals |Leftover5. Kevinlive.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@arcanegrove welcome to Braavos! I know you have been on good terms with LO for a while, and I remember (unsuccessfully) trying to recruit you for Dawnstar last map.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
The LO community in general is very tight-knit, people switch towns all the time. Feel free to join whatever town you feel like. An application for one is an application for all :)

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
IGN | Xblock_loverX
Age | 13
Time Zone | Pacific.
Combat Level/Spec | Healer/14
Crafting Level/Spec | Mason/10
Mastered Specs | None.
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave | ...
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have been looking for a town and the last one i was going to join (isnt an official town yet) had bad leader ship so i left as well as (davros_ and lightning) and what ive heard this town has good leader ship so i want to join.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good healer and i can mine for gold for town taxes and my mason skills to help out with town building.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes.
Anything else | I have put alot of thought into my app i made it twice first one didnt look right so i put more thought into it and i would love to join.
Referrals | Davros_

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Xblock_loverX
Age | 13
Time Zone | Pacific.
Mastered Specs | None.
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave | ...
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have been looking for a town and the last one i was going to join (isnt an official town yet) had bad leader ship so i left as well as (davros_ and lightning) and what ive heard this town has good leader ship so i want to join.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good healer and i can mine for gold for town taxes and my mason skills to help out with town building.
Anything else | I have put alot of thought into my app i made it twice first one didnt look right so i put more thought into it and i would love to join.
Referrals | Davros_
Just a heads up Xblock_loverX stole from SkyFall than left and she was denied by Camelot.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | Xblock_loverX
Age | 13
Time Zone | Pacific.
Mastered Specs | None.
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave | ...
Referrals | Davros_
Declined, you will never get to join LO.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Just to clarify, I did not refer him. I simply told him I joined Braavos.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Denied.
Regardless of your app, referral, and previous expulsions from towns, I have not liked your attitude in game or on the forums. This town is for mature folks who can contribute positively towards the town and promote the Braavos name and way of playing.

@Aryios @rfgordan @Xblock_loverX

Thank you for the input @jazza411
All good, I don't like people who screw with me.