• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Im working on building, we could use people underground and digging.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The region is from bedrock to sky, so we will have a few layers all the way down[DOUBLEPOST=1347681786,1347575908][/DOUBLEPOST]We now have a NAP with the town of Mineris. The main aggressor who began this feud is gone. If attacked by them please defend yourself at all costs and let me know.
[DOUBLEPOST=1347681890][/DOUBLEPOST]@Aryios @rfgordan
Double post prevention is screwing me from making a new post. Please make a message so the townsfolk will get an alert.

masterT007

Iron
IGN | masterT007
Age | 16
Time Zone | GMT + 1
Combat Level/Spec | lvl 12 rogue and planning to be ranger.
Crafting Level/Spec | lvl 20 crafter and planning to be alchemist or farmer.
Mastered Specs | None at the moment.
Previous Towns | I was a member of Belegost in the old map.
Why did you leave | Because of the map reset.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'm looking for a nice community, with lots of nice people and play, hunt, mine, fight, build and work together. And protecton of course.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a nice helpful player who loves to help people with almost anything. I can do all kinds of city tasks like: upgrading walls, building houses, transporting goods, and orther things. I'm a good pvp'er and I can keep the city MOB free if wanted. I will do almost anything for you. I gladly pay the taxes and I will donate most of my spare money to the town bank (only if it will be put to good use).
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, I do.
Anything else | I'm good with redstone, and I will always fight for the city. And if wanted, I will sell all my gold to the town banker. I hope I will be accepted. Thanks anyway.
Referrals | None

Solace_Plays

Stone
IGN | Solace_Plays
Age | 18
Time Zone | Mtn
Combat Level/Spec | 4 Caster
Crafting Level/Spec | 5 and im thinking of specing into Enchanter
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | I was in Riften for about a week then I took a long hiatus from Minecraft but I'm back now and more ready than ever!
Why did you leave | Took an extended vacation from Minecraft.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because it seem's like a nice place to be where I can learn more about the game and make friends while doing it!
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a nice friendly guy that alway's loves to help out anyone that need's it!
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes I agree to all rules stated.
Anything else | Nothing much just that I look forward to hearing from you!
Referrals | None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Solace_Plays
Age | 18
Time Zone | Mtn
Combat Level/Spec | 4 Caster
Crafting Level/Spec | 5 and im thinking of specing into Enchanter
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | I was in Riften for about a week then I took a long hiatus from Minecraft but I'm back now and more ready than ever!
Why did you leave | Took an extended vacation from Minecraft.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because it seem's like a nice place to be where I can learn more about the game and make friends while doing it!
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a nice friendly guy that alway's loves to help out anyone that need's it!
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes I agree to all rules stated.
Anything else | Nothing much just that I look forward to hearing from you!
Referrals | None
Welcome aboard! See myself, @rfgordan or @Aryios in game to get set up!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Correct, tey are 35c a week, and the town taxes are 500c a week. I have a few payments already, not sure off the top of my head because I am at work.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
The mine isn't even done yet, but look who decided to reveal to us that there is a slime chunk. :D
1zxp8p1.png

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
But please DO start digging the layers under the town. There is a large cave system under the town with one or to slime chunks down there.

IGN | DrWhoCares
Age | 17
Time Zone | GMT -6:00
Combat Level/Spec | 2/Monk
Crafting Level/Spec | 1/Smith
Mastered Specs | NONE
Previous Towns | NONE
Why did you leave | I DIDN'T YOU LIE
Why do you want to join Braavos | WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT JOIINING BRAAVOS
Why would Braavos want you | BECAUSE I AM DRWHOCARES. LOOK AT MY WHITELIST APPLICATION. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/drwhocaress-application.11354/
Do you agree to all the rules | SURE.
Anything else | NOPE. I HATE YOU. I MEAN, NOPE.
Referrals | ARYIOS