• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Good-bye Halvalor. For those who weren't on I've moved to Spire, been planning this for about two weeks now. I left on good terms and welcome any of you to PM me if you ever feel like talking. I'll probably creep Hal chat from time to time lol.

And please, if you guys run into trouble with raids/PVP/etc., feel free to call on me for an extra set of hands. I'll happily help, as long as it doesn't conflict with other standing Spire alliances/orders from Spire leadership.

You guys are great and Halvalor is an awesome city, rock on.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Good-bye Halvalor. For those who weren't on I've moved to Spire, been planning this for about two weeks now. I left on good terms and welcome any of you to PM me if you ever feel like talking. I'll probably creep Hal chat from time to time lol.

And please, if you guys run into trouble with raids/PVP/etc., feel free to call on me for an extra set of hands. I'll happily help, as long as it doesn't conflict with other standing Spire alliances/orders from Spire leadership.

Dislike :(

Gonna miss you being around town, man. Had some fun/interesting chat with you. As J3sus said, sad to you go. :\

Gl though, man.

Toadnzack

Gold

:(

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7

you are a bit pvp-y lol

i dont want to attack or get in altercations with your new digs :p

Holler if you need bait or a anything.. we will do what we can for yas !!!!!!!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
hey spire added stealth and jinder, so I guess we are allies, and that would invalidate the KOS

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmmmm...that is very interesting. Just because they joined Spire doesn't mean I'm going to trust them completely. I'm not going to go after them either, because we are allies, but I do think it's interesting that Spire added Stealth and jinder.

Seizurific

Dirt
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Seizurific​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Just under a year​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: How often do you play in a week? 3-5 times​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? I know people that live in Halvalor​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)? None​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue (just started planning to be ninja)​
8: Are you ok with a 3c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes as long as it isn't used on boose...​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? no (really)​
10: What is our township rule #6? Obey server rules​

Katabolt

TNT
Just saying you may want to refer whom it is you know in the city to enhance your chances of getting accepted

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys, Whats this about Jinder and Stealth? And them greifing another server. I think you guys should give them the stuff they owned. They greifed another server? at least it wasn't Herocraft. they seem good people :\

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: Seizurific
Location and age: Australia, 15
Previous bans (includes other servers): none
Referral: ToadnZach
Reason you should be accepted: I have heard really good things about this server from other people i know such as ToadnZach and am looking for a new experience when it comes to pvp servers, I would be helpful and follow the rules. (honestly I am yet to fully understand how this server works)
How did you hear about Herocraft: Through friends on another server
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
Additional information: I have had minecraft ever since the start of Beta, I have somewhat built, towns on other server, built at least a 100 bases, and more (if I really tried to get detailed). I am friendly and mostly well mannered, well get along with most people, and am just looking for a new experience when it comes to minecraft. Hope to see this server more :).

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/seizurifics-whitelist-application.9558/

no offense.. but you just joined server. ( we very touchy atm lol)

if you do know ToadnZach and if he can vouch........ woot !!! :D

madsplatter

Diamond
Apologies for...er..."taking" persist3nce. :/ Hopefully there are no hard feelings there, I feel pretty bad. He seemed like a fantastic member, and I'm sorry he left. I believe we have an alliance at the moment, if not I'd like to pursue one with you guys. Hal seems gorgeous from the pictures, I'd love to check it out sometime. :pAs for jinder and Stealth_, I was not involved with the recruitment of those two, and frankly I have not had the privilege to talk to them much yet. Whatever background they may have had with you guys, I urge you to give them a second chance. As SiC, I can assure you I do not tolerate asshattery to not only other players, but particularly allies. Either way, best of luck to the Hal/Val community, and let me know about a tour sometime. :p

Toadnzack

Gold
Apologies for...er..."taking" persist3nce. :/ Hopefully there are no hard feelings there, I feel pretty bad. He seemed like a fantastic member, and I'm sorry he left. I believe we have an alliance at the moment, if not I'd like to pursue one with you guys. Hal seems gorgeous from the pictures, I'd love to check it out sometime. :pAs for jinder and Stealth_, I was not involved with the recruitment of those two, and frankly I have not had the privilege to talk to them much yet. Whatever background they may have had with you guys, I urge you to give them a second chance. As SiC, I can assure you I do not tolerate asshattery to not only other players, but particularly allies. Either way, best of luck to the Hal/Val community, and let me know about a tour sometime. :p

We housed Jinder745 and Stealth's group (After being raided by spire :p) and found them disobeying our rules, snooping in other peoples houses while there has been thieves in town too! We had no other choice but kick them and monitor the thievery in town. Of course they would not come to a conclusion and wait and oddly enough decided to leave Hal once we had voiced that we would look through their chests. A while back several of our members had loads of iron missing and as the inspection went on we indeed found stacks and stacks of iron blocks. Halvalor does what it needs to do to thrive. We couldnt take any risks so Zachy and Shrimp were kicked though they got their chests. (They are IRL friends of Jinder) I also hope we could have an alliance some time and Also, As SiC I would love a tour too :)

madsplatter

Diamond
We housed Jinder745 and Stealth's group (After being raided by spire :p) and found them disobeying our rules, snooping in other peoples houses while there has been thieves in town too! We had no other choice but kick them and monitor the thievery in town. Of course they would not come to a conclusion and wait and oddly enough decided to leave Hal once we had voiced that we would look through their chests. A while back several of our members had loads of iron missing and as the inspection went on we indeed found stacks and stacks of iron blocks. Halvalor does what it needs to do to thrive. We couldnt take any risks so Zachy and Shrimp were kicked though they got their chests. (They are IRL friends of Jinder) I also hope we could have an alliance some time and Also, As SiC I would love a tour too :)
Alright, apologies for their actions. I can assure you it won't happen again. I'd love to give you a tour sometime, just /tell me in game. :p