• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Rizyq - thanks for being cooperative about it!

Zaspar - I think yours is fine for the time being :) I've been doing some landscaping / demo'ing / work around that area and yours is kind of a foundation for houses up above anyway. Some mountains are ok - but Rizy's, Chandler's, and Ichor's mountains could probably be taken down at some point.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
need tnt.... and obsidian container wall.... and sheep.............

make it all

(flat )

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
*wakes up in ma house* I wonder if the mountains are still here?

check-testa-300x165.jpg

srs... wtf

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Rizyq - thanks for being cooperative about it!

Zaspar - I think yours is fine for the time being :) I've been doing some landscaping / demo'ing / work around that area and yours is kind of a foundation for houses up above anyway. Some mountains are ok - but Rizy's, Chandler's, and Ichor's mountains could probably be taken down at some point.

phew... just nuke that overhang near my house okay? damn ugly

anyway, won't be on for the rest of the night or tomorrow night... and maybe not saturday either due to recently finding out that my dad has a MIDI drum kit thing and a launchpad

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
hehe :) Don't worry Zaspar, I'm not done over there - I was working on it then I had to get off. There's a weird, ugly dirt platform thing that I was using as scaffolding - that's gonna go, as well as other unfinished things over there.

Overall, I think it's better :) Shrimpy's weird overhang / bridge thing is now completely gone, and the area is a lot more open. I also fixed up the roads quite a bit around there - there were weird little areas where it would jut out just 1 or 2 blocks over - so instead of the road going back and forth a lot I just made it a lot straighter through there. Also, I'm working on a road pathway going from the center to that side of the wall - so there is a tunnel thing there that isn't finished.

phew... just nuke that overhang near my house okay? damn ugly

anyway, won't be on for the rest of the night or tomorrow night... and maybe not saturday either due to recently finding out that my dad has a MIDI drum kit thing and a launchpad

Figured you would have learned by now that sadik has a method to his madness :p

As for taking a break off, I encourage it! Too much minecraft will ruin you lol.. Just be sure to come back asap!!!!

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
So I am thinking of hosting an adventure map contest. If I did so is there anyone that would like to participate or judge? I'll give details once I have enough people to make this a contest not an auto win thing. Also, I will give everyone a sufficient amount of time to complete their maps. Also, may work with others to create a map. Contact me for more details. Thank you .

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
We housed Jinder745 and Stealth's group (After being raided by spire :p) and found them disobeying our rules, snooping in other peoples houses while there has been thieves in town too! We had no other choice but kick them and monitor the thievery in town. Of course they would not come to a conclusion and wait and oddly enough decided to leave Hal once we had voiced that we would look through their chests. A while back several of our members had loads of iron missing and as the inspection went on we indeed found stacks and stacks of iron blocks. Halvalor does what it needs to do to thrive. We couldnt take any risks so Zachy and Shrimp were kicked though they got their chests. (They are IRL friends of Jinder) I also hope we could have an alliance some time and Also, As SiC I would love a tour too :)
I lost at least 2stacks of iron ingots from my covered chests in hal is there any way I could get them back since you said you found stacks of iron blocks

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
So I am thinking of hosting an adventure map contest. If I did so is there anyone that would like to participate or judge? I'll give details once I have enough people to make this a contest not an auto win thing. Also, I will give everyone a sufficient amount of time to complete their maps. Also, may work with others to create a map. Contact me for more details. Thank you .

I might be interested in helping judge (Or just playing the maps) especially if they're parkour maps. I like parkour/jump courses.

Oh, and if we do demo the mountain I'm in, someone better take all the cobble/dirt/gravel, or let it dissapear. I do not want them anymore x_x

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
OK you sure can be a judge.
Also, I'll start for all interested a conversation room to join for increased details and other questions and things.

Toadnzack

Gold
I lost at least 2stacks of iron ingots from my covered chests in hal is there any way I could get them back since you said you found stacks of iron blocks

We cant give everyone back the iron that was stolen, We just sell it to Zeal shops and put it towards City tax and advancement of Halvalor Hence the 3c taxes.

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?Minecraft since 1.3,Herocraft just started​
3: How old are you?17​
4: How often do you play in a week?3 days​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?Id love to be apart of Halvalor i also think id be fun​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)?nobody​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans?Warrior​
8: Are you ok with a 3c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?Yes​
10: What is our township rule #6?All the server rules​

Okay, the cost to expand your home will be 1.25 for each block after your free 12 x 12 plot.

You must talk to an architect and pay up front before you expand

Also @Blistering449 - Try upgrading your app by answering question 1 and being more descriptive in question 5. Other than those two things your application looks good, I'll be looking for your updated application!