• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Blistering449​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?Minecraft since 1.3,Herocraft just started​
3: How old are you?17​
4: How often do you play in a week?3 days​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?Id love to be apart of Halvalor i also think id be fun it looks awsome i think id be a good addition to Halvalor​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)?nobody​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans?Warrior​
8: Are you ok with a 3c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?Yes​
10: What is our township rule #6?All the server rules​
Sorry thought i answered question 1​

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Blistering449 - Just an FYI - we recently moved the taxes back up to 15c per week. It was temporarily moved down to 3c while we had some excess cash - just wanted to make sure that was clear before you joined :)

Also, just for my own personal curiosity - what about Halvalor makes you want to join it over the other cities / towns on the server?

kperkins1982: Thanks for the updated map! It is great to see all the progress we've made! :) I did a lot of work on the North Road going out of the center today - so that should be almost done. I just have to fix the south road, and fix the southeast corner, and the main access roads should be pretty much complete. I might need to work with derodes and double_duty to move their houses in order to fix that bottom corner - it will make that junction a lot easier if I can do that.

Also, can someone explain to me the status of Alexrider530 (I think it's 530)? Is he a town member / associate of someone in town? He has a house there but I never see him online and I don't see him on the town list - so I'm just curious about that.

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Blistering449​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?Minecraft since 1.3,Herocraft just started​
3: How old are you?17​
4: How often do you play in a week?3 days​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?Id love to be apart of Halvalor i also think id be fun it looks awsome i think id be a good addition to Halvalor,and Halvalor looks like the best township out of all of them​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)?nobody​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans?Warrior​
8: Are you ok with a 3c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?Yes​
10: What is our township rule #6?All the server rules​
Sorry thought i answered question 1​

Sorry bud, we gave you a couple tries but it doesn't seem like you're interested in impressing us with your application. Grammar errors, lack of effort, misreading, etc. This ain't the real world but it's a good time to practice for when you have to fill out a job application!

That being said, we won't let you join Halvalor, but there are many other nice towns and cities out there that would probably accept you! Sorry for the trouble mate! Have fun Herocraftin' it up!

@Blistering449

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
HOUSE CONTEST WINNER POST!!!!!!!!!
special mentions....
Elianabeth wins "most funny" have her give you a tour of inside, it is funny as heck with blood on the floor and a coffin = she wins 50c
Iarbobray wins "best use of interior" his house is 100% inside a mountain so he focused on inside = he wins 50c

3rd place........... winning 100c I like this because of creativity, and I love the way the roof is made
Katabolts new house
Lz93G.jpg

2nd place........... winning 200c I like this one cause of the creative design, size, and that its on stilts, it is my favorite "cabin" in town
Andrewh_11
BU3cz.jpg

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
winning house drumroll please

1st place Plasma78 & Lastivity = winning 400c
picked because of garden with gazebo and flowers and pretty outside, also even though interior wasn't main factor of judging theirs was just too awesome not to add some points. Have them give you a tour when they are on, but don't go in without permission

see the gallery below, including shots of the judges in their outfits and with clipboards lol (paintings)

http://imgur.com/a/jhbvA

Also, to everybody that participated.... even if you didn't win..... thanks SOOO MUCH to everybody the town looks so much better and I'm so happy... Other contests will be in the future stay tuned! Also, as for the winners, it was neck in neck and allot of discussion went into it, I wish I had more places and money to give cause there were a few houses that were very close to placing as well.

Again thanks everybody and congrats to the winners!!!

Katabolt

TNT
OMG this is exactly how I thought it would turn out hahah congratz to the other winners! I'll havta check out Elianabeth's house sometime!

CubicleMan

Wood
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - CubicleMan​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? - Minecraft - since MC Beta 1.2​
3: How old are you? - 13 years​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? Seemed like a good town. Also, I like neutral towns.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? - N/A​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? - Warrior, turning to dreadknight​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) - Yes, as long as if I can't pay it off 1 week, I'll pay it off later.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? - no.​

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey CubicleMan, I have some additional questions for you:

1. What makes you want to join Halvalor over all the other towns and cities in Herocraft?
2. How did you first hear about Halvalor?
3. What do you like to do most on the server? (PVP, Building)

Everybody's answer to #4 is "seems like a cool town" or some similar variant. We just want to get to know you better. We are looking for friendly, communicative members, who will contribute to town projects, help us out when we need it, and be involved with town activities. If you're looking for just a base to keep your stuff, Halvalor is not the place. Give us a little more information about yourself and what you like to do :)

Please don't answer the above 3 questions with a one-word answer. Be specific!

Thanks!

CubicleMan

Wood
Hey CubicleMan, I have some additional questions for you:

1. What makes you want to join Halvalor over all the other towns and cities in Herocraft?
2. How did you first hear about Halvalor?
3. What do you like to do most on the server? (PVP, Building)

Everybody's answer to #4 is "seems like a cool town" or some similar variant. We just want to get to know you better. We are looking for friendly, communicative members, who will contribute to town projects, help us out when we need it, and be involved with town activities. If you're looking for just a base to keep your stuff, Halvalor is not the place. Give us a little more information about yourself and what you like to do :)

Please don't answer the above 3 questions with a one-word answer. Be specific!

Thanks!
See, that's the thing. You want friendly, communicative members, and so do I, and most of the other towns don't really say or do anything about that. This is the first one that has. I can already see from your 23 pages of applications and refusals, comments and criticism to and from this town, that you are only accepting the ones who can offer you the most in terms of usefulness, friendliness, and communicability - as stated above. I believe I can be one of these people, as I'm fairly good at resource gathering, fighting, exploring or anything else that is adventurous, though mining and fighting are my favourites. I want a lively, exciting town that I have a lot to offer to, and that has a lot to offer me, and I know that this is the town.

P.S. I heard of this town from the Official Townships forum. =D

So yeah, I hope you will acknowledge me, and I hope to hear from you soon.

CubicleMan

Wood
See, that's the thing. You want friendly, communicative members, and so do I, and most of the other towns don't really say or do anything about that. This is the first one that has. I can already see from your 23 pages of applications and refusals, comments and criticism to and from this town, that you are only accepting the ones who can offer you the most in terms of usefulness, friendliness, and communicability - as stated above. I believe I can be one of these people, as I'm fairly good at resource gathering, fighting, exploring or anything else that is adventurous, though mining and fighting are my favourites. I want a lively, exciting town that I have a lot to offer to, and that has a lot to offer me, and I know that this is the town.

P.S. I heard of this town from the Official Townships forum. =D

So yeah, I hope you will acknowledge me, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Oh, and also, switching back to rogue to become a ranger.