• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Apologies for...er..."taking" persist3nce. :/ Hopefully there are no hard feelings there, I feel pretty bad. He seemed like a fantastic member, and I'm sorry he left. I believe we have an alliance at the moment, if not I'd like to pursue one with you guys. Hal seems gorgeous from the pictures, I'd love to check it out sometime. :pAs for jinder and Stealth_, I was not involved with the recruitment of those two, and frankly I have not had the privilege to talk to them much yet. Whatever background they may have had with you guys, I urge you to give them a second chance. As SiC, I can assure you I do not tolerate asshattery to not only other players, but particularly allies. Either way, best of luck to the Hal/Val community, and let me know about a tour sometime. :p

:) we always welcome allies who are nice. Have your mayor message me and we can talk. As for Stealth and jinder, there was nothing conclusive about them stealing, just a bunch of odd evidence. They did in fact grief in another server and get banned (reference mcbans). Which leads me to question as to how they got in Herocraft.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'll say this..... because of multiple actions that made me suspicious of jinder, people started doing a little investigation. Turns out he's been banned from multiple servers. In fact, one of which he didn't report on his application which is enough to be banned from HC by itself. So after all the suspicions, and investigations which turned up more and more dumbass behavior on his part, we couldn't conclusively say that he WAS the theif, but at the end of the day, he didn't contribute to town enough to make up for shady business we don't wanna have to worry about. Then he joined spire, which is an ally in my book, so I put a post saying that I'm not gonna KOS because he is an ally, and he turns up in our town somehow, and attacked a player.

Also, regardless of what did or didn't happen, the guy is freaking annoying.

I hope things work out well over there, but if you end up finding things going missing, you might wanna check his chests.

As for stealth, if you have been stolen from, and there is a town rule that people aren't to be in peoples houses, and everybody knows it, and you find people in your house and one of them attacks you in your own house in your own town..... you lose a little respect for them.

Seizurific

Dirt
I know Toadnzach, nyankitty, and sometimeshat from another server, just to say but as well sorry toad my internet failed and only just got working

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
So my home was given to me by watter and it was there from the beginning. So will I have to pay extra? I mean, it is inside a hill, has stood since day one and watter was mayor when he gave it to me.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
uhh, yea? its a big unorganized mess with all those mtns. then again i love those mtns but

meh its pixels on a screen

oh and uhh.. morning toad!

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Chandler - The mountains that hold your house, and Rizyq's house, are HUGE, and we may be demolishing the entire mountains. I'm having trouble even measuring your house, and Rizy's house is at least 26 long. We'll try to work out something that is fair for everyone - but the 'mountain dwellers' are basically taking up huge amounts of space in town - not to mention the mountains kinda being in the way. You also already have a large tower shop (which is fine), so I don't think you need a huge mountain house as well. Nothing has been decided yet, but we'll be in contact with you to figure out an optimal solution for everyone.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
On the shops:

My personal preference would be to consolidate all the shops together in a 'trading district' of sorts. We already have a little hallway kinda setup for this (it has Akillyez' and Dratai's shops), and we also have the tower which has shop space on the upper levels. I think it would be awesome to have everyone's shop in or around the same space. Eventually, I think we will be modifying the central tower to hold more space and look a little nicer, and maybe that would accommodate more shops better.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Also have the "spleef arena" whatever that means. But don't worry too much at this time, there are allot of projects underway currently, when it all is complete I think people will be very happy with the looks, navigation, and defense of our town.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Chandler - The mountains that hold your house, and Rizyq's house, are HUGE, and we may be demolishing the entire mountains. I'm having trouble even measuring your house, and Rizy's house is at least 26 long. We'll try to work out something that is fair for everyone - but the 'mountain dwellers' are basically taking up huge amounts of space in town - not to mention the mountains kinda being in the way. You also already have a large tower shop (which is fine), so I don't think you need a huge mountain house as well. Nothing has been decided yet, but we'll be in contact with you to figure out an optimal solution for everyone.

Yeah I take up a lot of space... but it's IN the existing cliff. And that's a mountain that lots of people live on.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
On the shops:

My personal preference would be to consolidate all the shops together in a 'trading district' of sorts. We already have a little hallway kinda setup for this (it has Akillyez' and Dratai's shops), and we also have the tower which has shop space on the upper levels. I think it would be awesome to have everyone's shop in or around the same space. Eventually, I think we will be modifying the central tower to hold more space and look a little nicer, and maybe that would accommodate more shops better.

Once Perkmart has it's grand opening we'll put them outta business anyways lol.

Also we will be buying gold, but at worse prices than Toad, so like you'd only buy from me if Toad is broke, then I'll sell it back to him, so we would essentially be floating the money for people

Katabolt

TNT
Wow liking all the projects going on. Seriously this town has changed ALOT since Sadik and his bros joined. Any chance I could get in on the Spire tour? :p

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Yea i say we demo the mtns

lets have some landscape i hate ALL flat towns its boring

anywho its a topic for another time <3

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
I guess I really can't complain about my house being demo'd, as I just took it as it was abandoned.

So long as someone helps me build a new one, because I have very little creative talent.