• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Just so you know barachus is J3sus' brother and as such is basically immortal. He has been given explicit permission by j3sus to have his plot and do what we wants / play how he is playing. I don't say this to argue - but just to let you know in case you weren't aware.
I still haven't seen him around, it's very odd. He has a pretty sick sandstone mansion though.

: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Keysersoze09​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 2 days​
3: How old are you? 28​
4: How often do you play in a week? I intend to play every day​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? Friends/coworkers​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)? kperkins1982, plasma78 & lastivity​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans? Caster (mage)​
8: Are you ok with a 3c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes​
10: What is our township rule #6? All server rules​

If only I could be accepted ;)

Btw, I made it to Hal last night, but lastivity and kperkins wouldn't respond to my msg's. Then Stealth_Ninja ganked me for a 2nd time. Took me about 45 min to even get to town, then I had to start all over again.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
good god..... the hero gate will get you to 1500,1500 block area and then from there its a 10 min walk..... suucks.. i jsut killed trees and sheep and stuff.. till i could mine to level up

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome to Hal!!! People will inevitably be giving you various nicknames - so what do you prefer - Key? Keys? Keyser? Just curious, hehe.

Anyway, if you see me online ask me for anything you need - answers to questions, materials, etc., and I'll try to help as much as I can!

It seems we have a group of people that read the forums, and a group that never read the forums, in order to make the house design contest as fair as possible, I would ask if you guys could do me a favor. If you are on and you see people logon that havn't been on in a while or you think don't know about the contest, say something about it in chat to try and get them motivated.

I wouldn't be against pushing it back to even next Saturday. I know some people are already done w/ their homes but some probably don't even know about the contest yet. That's a lot of prize money for some people, don't want anyone claiming they "didn't know about it", "so can we have another one?"

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I spent a lot of time last night and this morning working on the roads / infrastructure in the new city area. You may notice some strange looking geographical features or roads that don't connect 100%, but it is under construction. I just wanted to mention this because it may look a little strange temporarily. For example, I started demolishing the hotel, and I left the obsidian top for last - so it looks very unusual for now. :)

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes - I could mine obsidian with an iron pick - but it would take forever. Mdperk2 can mine it with a diamond pick, which will go MUCH faster :)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
the raid

QnhEn.png

from left to right

persist3nce, Jinder745, GraRona,Crackshot(?),TOADnZack

:D