• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Paprsensei

Wood
Application
IGN: Paprsensei
Time zone: Pacific (UTC-8)
What classes are you specializing into:

(Class) Currently Rogue, planning to go for Runeblade
(Profession) Planning Engineer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
I do have a teamspeak and use it for other computer games (Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, etc.) and I will be able to use it with a mic most of the time.
How long have you been on HC:
I played a year ago (4/12) for about a month or so before I went inactive. I just recently returned to HC today (3/24)
Why do you want to join:
I wish to join because I am in need of a town and a purpose on this server once more. I wish to join this town in particular because it seems to have an already strong foundation in which I will be able to establish myself as I go into the class I have chosen
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I love to build, am ok with mining, I will kill if needed, and I'll talk if I feel like it. I'm probably a Builder, then a Talker, then a Killer, and finally Miner.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide this town another set of eyes with a unique perspective and another set of hands to help shape the town in ways that are so desired. I can also be witty and fun but not to the point where its annoying (I hope ._.) I am also fairly active, being on as much as I can, after school/homework
What towns have you been in: Windhelm
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Came back from the year hiatus and the town was gone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Completion of a basic class path, and choosing of a specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Respecting the Spirit of the Rules, because it allows not only the stated rules to be in effect, but the general driving force behind the rule
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I am a fairly easy to get along with, easy going kind of guy. I can be on minecraft, muuuch more than I should be but I will get off when I eventually get bored. I'm a senior in high school and am scared out of my mind for the rest of my life. So this game is pretty much an escape for me :p Thank you for your time
Referrals: None D:
What would you like your offline status to be: is hiding

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Paprsensei
Time zone: Pacific (UTC-8)
What classes are you specializing into:

(Class) Currently Rogue, planning to go for Runeblade
(Profession) Planning Engineer
I do have a teamspeak and use it for other computer games (Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, etc.) and I will be able to use it with a mic most of the time.
How long have you been on HC:
I played a year ago (4/12) for about a month or so before I went inactive. I just recently returned to HC today (3/24)
Why do you want to join:
I wish to join because I am in need of a town and a purpose on this server once more. I wish to join this town in particular because it seems to have an already strong foundation in which I will be able to establish myself as I go into the class I have chosen
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I love to build, am ok with mining, I will kill if needed, and I'll talk if I feel like it. I'm probably a Builder, then a Talker, then a Killer, and finally Miner.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide this town another set of eyes with a unique perspective and another set of hands to help shape the town in ways that are so desired. I can also be witty and fun but not to the point where its annoying (I hope ._.) I am also fairly active, being on as much as I can, after school/homework
What towns have you been in: Windhelm
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Came back from the year hiatus and the town was gone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Completion of a basic class path, and choosing of a specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Respecting the Spirit of the Rules, because it allows not only the stated rules to be in effect, but the general driving force behind the rule
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I am a fairly easy to get along with, easy going kind of guy. I can be on minecraft, muuuch more than I should be but I will get off when I eventually get bored. I'm a senior in high school and am scared out of my mind for the rest of my life. So this game is pretty much an escape for me :p Thank you for your time
Referrals: None D:
What would you like your offline status to be: is hiding

Accepted, I'll send you info and show you around if you're on. Other wise ask one of our managers in Par chat

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Paragon
Like the shifting sands of the desert in which we live so is the life of our leaders.​
As of the writing of this I am fading into the background of Paragonion life, and as my trails slow your new paths with be blazed by your new Viceroy Northeaster!​
All hail Northeaster, Lord of Paragon!​
I will be known as a Paragon Founder and will continue to support my beautiful home and it's people in the coming future, yet only as a shadow of the past, as now your new light to follow arises and a new day is born.​
With me, departing from her position as the Third of Paragon will be Witchy. Her dedication and support has earned her a place as a Paragon Founder as well and as with myself she shall remain, yet stay removed from the normal day to day decisions.​
At this time your new leader Northeaster will be needing a Second and a Third to help him with the growth and management of Paragon.​

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Witchy you're retiring? Lol OLDDDDDD xD

DuskWolfMC, Crones don't retire. I'll be lurking in the shadows of the corridors of power at LO for many years to come, don't you worry.

It's just that dang RL thing. Our family is heading to the UK for 6 weeks over May/June, and I'm planning to start study in July. So it's time to scale back a little.

joshtsai, thanks :).

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I'll be lurking in the shadows of the corridors of power at LO for many years to come, don't you worry.

It's just that dang RL thing. Our family is heading to the UK for 6 weeks over May/June, and I'm planning to start study in July. So it's time to scale back a little.

Ok, then :D But at least stay out of my closet. :p

Have fun on vacay, I've always wanted to go to the UK; go see Big Ben (the clock as I'm sure you all know about).

AAAAANND Study What? Witchcraft? :rolleyes:

IGN: BigTingsGoingOn
Time zone: GMT +0 BST +1, United Kingdom.
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently caster and crafter, in the future I wish to be a wizard!
I have teamspeak and I can speak at anytime.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on HeroCraft for nearly 1 week, I started on 25th Monday March.
Why do you want to join: I would like a safe home for security, I would like to join in on raids and I will enjoy the style of one big community.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I like to build but I think I will join in on killing and I will talk whenever.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the financial support for 25c a week and I can supply ideas and battle strategy to help the town.

What towns have you been in: None I am recent to the server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand the town rules as much as I understand my mum and dads house rules. (That's very well)
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I need to buy a house plot for 250c.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being A Good Sport: I find this appealing because people who can't agree with something are those who I call a Noob! A good sport is vital to working in a team!
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Never, the guidelines make it more enjoyable and control other users from being silly.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14 years old, I am sporty, I come on here nearly everyday. I will act and prove myself to be mature and responsible on HC.
Referrals: @jmandudeguy
What would you like your offline status to be:

Is temporarily dead!

IGN:legodgamerguy
Time zone:EST U.S-Canada
What classes are you specializing into:illusionist or Pyromancer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes! And yes!
How long have you been on HC:I join yesterday and got whitelisted today, I
Why do you want to join:found that it would be safer if I had joined a town And I think I found that town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Builder
What can you give to us, as a community:I can make diffrent kinds of housed and make redstone machines, also I'am able to help any town member in need of resources.
What towns have you been in:None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I haven't joined a town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:I completely do!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Master a path.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:No payback killing LO players.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Nope I think they help to suit the town perfectly
Tell us about yourself:I'm very technical, and make a great friend, also I enjoy making new friends so I may have a lot of allies in town.
Referrals:Nope :(
What would you like your offline status to be:From 8Am to 3Pm and 10Pm to 7AM

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: BigTingsGoingOn
Time zone: GMT +0 BST +1, United Kingdom.
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently caster and crafter, in the future I wish to be a wizard!
I have teamspeak and I can speak at anytime.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on HeroCraft for nearly 1 week, I started on 25th Monday March.
Why do you want to join: I would like a safe home for security, I would like to join in on raids and I will enjoy the style of one big community.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I like to build but I think I will join in on killing and I will talk whenever.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the financial support for 25c a week and I can supply ideas and battle strategy to help the town.

What towns have you been in: None I am recent to the server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand the town rules as much as I understand my mum and dads house rules. (That's very well)
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I need to buy a house plot for 250c.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being A Good Sport: I find this appealing because people who can't agree with something are those who I call a Noob! A good sport is vital to working in a team!
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Never, the guidelines make it more enjoyable and control other users from being silly.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14 years old, I am sporty, I come on here nearly everyday. I will act and prove myself to be mature and responsible on HC.
Referrals: @jmandudeguy
What would you like your offline status to be:

Is temporarily dead!

Accepted, I'll send you info later. Talk to me, Eldrylars, midnight_storm67, oudaiesty, or Witchonarampage, to get you set up online