• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

zypher146

Dirt
Application
IGN: Zypher146
Time zone: +7 GMT (Thailand)
What classes are you specializing into: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I can
How long have you been on HC: one week
Why do you want to join: I would like to play with other people and have the community that this game and this server have working for
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give my speaciatis as the miner for community
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master of the path and choose my specialization
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team not againt it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, the guidline make it more enjoyable
Tell us about yourself: I'm 32 years old, really love this game.
Referrals:

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I can
Why do you want to join: I would like to play with other people and have the community that this game and this server have working for
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give my speaciatis as the miner for community
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master of the path and choose my specialization
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team not againt it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, the guidline make it more enjoyable
Referrals:

Hi Zypher,
Sorry it took me so long to reply to your application, are you currently whitelisted on Herocraft? You need to be in order to build in the main world, Bastion. I'm glad you're enthusiastic, but I'm curious, how good do you think your English is? If you need any help whitelisting or advice, please let me know.

Best,
North

Application
IGN: ninjababyHD
Time zone: GMT +08
What classes are you specializing into: paladin and smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: since 30 march 2013
Why do you want to join: this town seems to have the coolest and most organised forum page. And organised towns are the best!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder and miner (I mine to build)
What can you give to us, as a community: what do you need me to give? i would do my best to achieve what you ask for! :D but i can assure you my dedication. when i start playing minecraft, it would be at least 8 hours.
What towns have you been in: I am new to HC. this would be my first town I suppose.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): well, i didn't.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: purchasing a plot of land for 250c after staying at the barracks for 1-2 weeks.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nothing but what do you mean by keeping the land clean? as in don't throw random stuff on the floor?
Tell us about yourself: i am currently studying at a pre-u, taking up the course Interior Architecture and Design. Yes i learn to design buildings. Minecraft is a platform for me to get inspirations and show off my creativity.
What would you like your offline status to be: Generating Ideas!

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: PwnageDude10
Time zone:I live in Arizona, we don't do daylight saving so it alternates
What classes are you specializing into:Wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes, I am very active on it.
How long have you been on HC: A little over a month
Why do you want to join: I need a town to have fun and for protection
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Talker, Killer (If needed), Builder (Copy off youtube because I am bad at it), Miner (If I am in need of coins)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help and give free gtp (when I get them) and I will help with whatever is needed.
What towns have you been in: Newerth and Wyntervale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Newerth the people left me out of everything. Wyntervale no one gets on teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Specializing, buying plot, paying taxes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Big community, and you guys raid a lot :D
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:Nothing much to say, I am very young, but that doesnt mean I am an idiot. I'm in all advanced classes so I have been around lots of 3-4 year older kids because thats how advanced I am and I learn to be sorta mature around them.
Referrals:northeastern
What would you like your offline status to be: Sleeping

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:pwnageDude10
Time zone:I live in Arizona, we don't do daylight saving so it alternates
What classes are you specializing into:Wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes, I am very active on it.
How long have you been on HC: A little over a month
Why do you want to join: I need a town to have fun and for protection
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Talker, Killer (If needed), Builder (Copy off youtube because I am bad at it), Miner (If I am in need of coins)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help and give free gtp (when I get them) and I will help with whatever is needed.
What towns have you been in: Newerth and Wyntervale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Newerth the people left me out of everything. Wyntervale no one gets on teamspeak.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Specializing, buying plot, paying taxes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Big community, and you guys raid alot >:D
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:Nothing much to say, I am very young, but that doesnt mean I am an idiot. I'm in all advanced classes so I have been around lots of 3-4 year older kids because thats how advanced I am and I learn to be sorta mature around them.
Referrals:northwestern
What would you like your offline status to be: Sleeping

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/pwnagedude10s-un-whitelist-appeal.34984/
You were banned for stealing from wyntervale.

Sorry, but I won't take the risk of having the same thing happen to us.

Denied

Clonminer

Dirt
Application
IGN:Clonminer
Time zone: Pacific
What classes are you specializing into:Caster
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no but i will
How long have you been on HC:About a week
Why do you want to join:I need protection and also a team... this server is very confusing
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:killer/miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I will give my full and undivided attention to helping the town
What towns have you been in:None on this server, but i have owned 3 on previous servers (very stressful)
Why did you leave them (if applicable):i dont like running a town, I love being in towns though.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes , i agree and will respect each and every single one.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:You must become a master at either a crafting or combat and then you choose a specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:The most appealing guideline to me is to not accuse players of hacks or etc. because i have been on pvp servers where after a battle i have been accused of hacks (when i did not even have any).
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Not at all, theres no rule to not having fun
Tell us about yourself: Im a simple caster looking for a safe area to store my goods and have fun with a community. This server is very confusing and i can use some guidance to help me to become a master.
Referrals:none

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no but i will
Why do you want to join:I need protection and also a team... this server is very confusing
What can you give to us, as a community: I will give my full and undivided attention to helping the town
What towns have you been in:None on this server, but i have owned 3 on previous servers (very stressful)
Why did you leave them (if applicable):i dont like running a town, I love being in towns though.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes , i agree and will respect each and every single one.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:You must become a master at either a crafting or combat and then you choose a specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:The most appealing guideline to me is to not accuse players of hacks or etc. because i have been on pvp servers where after a battle i have been accused of hacks (when i did not even have any).
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Not at all, theres no rule to not having fun
Tell us about yourself: Im a simple caster looking for a safe area to store my goods and have fun with a community. This server is very confusing and i can use some guidance to help me to become a master.

Have you been whitelisted yet? I couldn't find a whitelist application for you on the forums. You can find it here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application

Your app looks good to me, accepted.
I'll send you info, and if you're on I can put you on kingdom regions.

zypher146

Dirt
Hi Zypher,
Sorry it took me so long to reply to your application, are you currently whitelisted on Herocraft? You need to be in order to build in the main world, Bastion. I'm glad you're enthusiastic, but I'm curious, how good do you think your English is? If you need any help whitelisting or advice, please let me know.

Best,
North
Hi, I already whitelisted
My English is not my main language but I think is good enough for communicate by writing is better
Hope you can accept me I boring that I have to build up my thing again over again because someone PVP me and took everything from me
so it would be better that i have town to stay in and I'm sure that I can work for the community
thx

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Referrals:

Accepted, I'll send you a message with town info shortly. And we'll have one of our managers set you up in game.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: ninjababyHD
What classes are you specializing into: paladin and smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: since 30 march 2013
Why do you want to join: this town seems to have the coolest and most organised forum page. And organised towns are the best!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder and miner (I mine to build)
What can you give to us, as a community: what do you need me to give? i would do my best to achieve what you ask for! :D but i can assure you my dedication. when i start playing minecraft, it would be at least 8 hours.
What towns have you been in: I am new to HC. this would be my first town I suppose.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): well, i didn't.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: purchasing a plot of land for 250c after staying at the barracks for 1-2 weeks.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nothing but what do you mean by keeping the land clean? as in don't throw random stuff on the floor?
Tell us about yourself: i am currently studying at a pre-u, taking up the course Interior Architecture and Design. Yes i learn to design buildings. Minecraft is a platform for me to get inspirations and show off my creativity.
What would you like your offline status to be: Generating Ideas!

Keeping the land clean means don't build random dirt shacks and cobble stuff. We've also done a significant amount of terraforming, so don't tear up the desert please.

I'm a bit hesitant to take you since you have a previous ban on another server for griefing, but maybe you can convince me otherwise. Do you have any examples of your builds?

You also missed a very important part of your application, in that you didn't tell us what resonated with you in our Spirit of LO guidelines. Can you re-read those, and tell me whether they fit your style of play, and if there were any in particular that stood out?

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:C4ruso
Time zone:
What classes are you specializing into: AT the moment 60 Samurai /25 Smith but i have masterd Dreadknight Paladin
Beguiler Wizard Disciple and Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yep
How long have you been on HC: 1 year and 8 months
Why do you want to join: I want join in the town Paragon beacuse the guys can PvP are active and they are friendly
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer
What can you give to us, as a community:I can Raid with you guys and can give items when you need it
What towns have you been in:Eclipse Malkier Mineris Underwould Jericho
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I leaved because the town is inactive and dont play herocraft
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Specing
Tell us about yourself: Im from Germany im a active player and love to pvp
Referrals:Midnight_Strom67 Da_burg
What would you like your offline status to be:Bye Bye Noob!

gregerboi

Wood
IGN: gregerboi
Time zone: GMT +1
What classes are you specializing into: At the moment im lvl 11 rogue, lvl 10 crafter. Have not decided yet what my future specilazations will be.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I am. Yes, I will be.
How long have you been on HC: This is my first week yet, but I am planning on staying. This server is too much fun to pass up on!
Why do you want to join: There are several reasons. Firstly I find paragon to be a good place to recide (at the moment i live in a pvp zone, which is rather.. unhealthy ;'P). Secondly I am in need of protection and some sort of 'family'. Playing solo is not as fun as belonging to something bigger. Thirdly I like the thought of living in the Capitol ;-)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I love to mine and build and socialize. The killing part is quite new to me but I find PvP enjoyable from time to time.
What can you give to us, as a community: I have quite the energy to work on big projects. I love finishing something magnificent and being part of something that is near impossible to do alone.
What towns have you been in: None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): --
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I believe so, yes.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: To participate in what the town is doing, both in words and action (3.3 in other words :p).
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The one about being civil during and after PvP, something I find is lacking on the server my self.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not that I know of beforehand.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Wilhelm. I'm a 26 year old engineering student. On my spare time I love playing computer games or playing the guitar. Right now I have been playing a lot of minecraft and SC2: HotS.

I am still quite new to this server so I am trying to learn the ropes and how everything works in this corner of minecraft. Hopefully I will be a positive force and encourage many people toward great deeds in the future.
Referrals: No, I sadly don't know that many players in the servers. The most people I encounter try to kill me. :p
What would you like your offline status to be: brb, irl!

Keeping the land clean means don't build random dirt shacks and cobble stuff. We've also done a significant amount of terraforming, so don't tear up the desert please.

I'm a bit hesitant to take you since you have a previous ban on another server for griefing, but maybe you can convince me otherwise. Do you have any examples of your builds?

You also missed a very important part of your application, in that you didn't tell us what resonated with you in our Spirit of LO guidelines. Can you re-read those, and tell me whether they fit your style of play, and if there were any in particular that stood out?

I believe the serve that i griefed was a total misunderstanding. As the server was undergoing a major plugin change, claimed lands that would not be able to be griefed was now possible. And because it was a tekkit server, which means that there are many many extremely powerful tools which can be used to remove chunks of blocks used for mining. And i believe that was the cause of my ban. I can reassure you that i will definitely not grief in your capital.

sorry but I do not have any screenshots of my builds as they are in the banned server but this is just one mini build which is on this server and maybe it can show you my style of build? not really pleased with this build due to limited supplies and being afraid of getting griefed. But if you like, you can head down and take a look at the interior :)

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: playing as a team, raiding as a team, building as a team, fighting as a team and being a team :)

Attachments

• 2013-04-08_10.41.38.png
    2013-04-08_10.41.38.png
    515.8 KB · Views: 19

Xythol

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: Xythol
What classes are you specializing into: Wizard and soon-to-be enchanter.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
How long have you been on HC: Started on 30th march.
Why do you want to join: I have been looking through the forums for a town to join. Paragon stood out the most among the rest of the towns. The way things are organised tells a lot about the management in the town. Also I have met a Paragon member who is very friendly. This is the kind of town I will want to be in!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer > talker > miner > builder. Although I don't have much experience in pvping. I would certainly want to join a raid if there is one. I talk more than I mine. And I am not very creative in building things.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will certainly be defending the town if we are being attacked. I will also try my best to do what is expected of me. I can help out in building stuff if being directed as I am not very creative. I am willing to try though.
What towns have you been in: Non.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Non.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Buying a plot of land for 250c after staying in the barracks for 1-2 weeks.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the part of being respectful after a PvP fight most appealing. This shows maturity in the person. This will reflect nicely on the person himself and the town/group he is from.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope!
Tell us about yourself: I am currently 19 years old and studying about programming. I am quite new to this server but I know that this is a server that I want to stay in. Although playing with another 2 of my friends feels like the server have lots of offer, I am sure that joining a good town will unlock more aspect of this server has to offer.
Referrals: BigTingsGoingOn
What would you like your offline status to be: is resting!