• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This spirit of the Legion of Oblivion,
These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.​
As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.​
Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.

Application
IGN:Mr_bongo2001
Time zone:Eastern standard time
What classes are you specializing into:paladin
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes without mic.
How long have you been on HC:1yearj
Why do you want to join:To join a nice community of players.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:killer
What can you give to us, as a community:To help in building and to kill raiders.
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:you see my other account got hacked which is level 51 ninja..So I had to start agAin.
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be:Auzzie Auzzie

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Mr_bongo2001

Denied.

We are not just looking for more PvPers, although I love players that can PvP well as it's a big part of the game.
You skipped the most important parts of the application which shows an understanding of how we want our towns to run and how our citizens should be expected to act.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Fun with typos.
Although that would be awesome to come up with the Aladin Legendary Class.

Skill: Flying Carpet
Discription: Summons a flying carpet under your feet for 2 minutes giving you the ability of flight!

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
northeaster345 Eldrylars leftovers5

Will be fairly inactive for the next week or so. School is being really hectic and on top of work, there is little time to play. I should be on every so often to chat for a bit, but I most likely will not be playing for around a week until I can get everything in order irl.

If anyone needs me, I'll be lurking the forums a bit so feel free to message/tag me. Cheers.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
northeaster345 Eldrylars leftovers5

Will be fairly inactive for the next week or so. School is being really hectic and on top of work, there is little time to play. I should be on every so often to chat for a bit, but I most likely will not be playing for around a week until I can get everything in order irl.

If anyone needs me, I'll be lurking the forums a bit so feel free to message/tag me. Cheers.
Same deal here! No worries, though. Life comes first.

Application
IGN: Blockonitus
Time zone: Eastern.
1. What classes are you specializing into: Warrior and Miner.
2. Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes sometimes i can use a mic.
3. How long have you been on HC: Counting today three days.
4. Why do you want to join: I want join because its not as fun to play a game if you have no one to talk with.
5. Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a talker but not the type of talker the only talks I also mine.
6. What can you give to us, as a community: Well
7. What towns have you been in: None.
8. Why did you leave them (if applicable):
9. Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
10.What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: To master one of your two paths Crafter or Class.
11. What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way." Honestly this is the most appealing because it's (not word for word) one of my codes of PVP.
12. Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
13. Tell us about yourself: Im 19 currently employed very social, not the athlete type more the sit inside and play games.
14. Referrals: None

The application looks good in general, please give it a second to think on it and tell us something you are(or think) you tend to give or help with in games. Go ahead and boast a little! :D
Sorry I was helping my little sister with homework when i was filling this out and must of got distracted.
6. What can you give to us, as a community: Well when ever i play games i'm usually the leader type I bring people together and use place them with there strengths and weaknesses in mind but at the same time i'm kinda a comedian

Sorry I was helping my little sister with homework when i was filling this out and must of got distracted.
Sorry again i typed in the wrong spot.
6. What can you give to us, as a community: Well when ever i play games i'm usually the leader type I bring people together and use place them with there strengths and weaknesses in mind but at the same time i'm kinda a comedian

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry again i typed in the wrong spot.

Awesome!
Thanks for the application and welcome to Paragon.

IGN:phantomcrest500
Time zone:eastern
What classes are you specializing into:Necromancer and Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no mic
How long have you been on HC:1 day
Why do you want to join: I want to join because Paragon seemed like a friendly community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Im a Talker/Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: Well when i play with my friends i always make them laugh in some way or another but im also a pretty good fighter
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: To complete one of the 2 paths you have chosen
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance. It shows me this is the type of city that cares for its people
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: Well im 23 currently employed and living by myself and well im in love with minecraft
Referrals: Blockonitus (hes not full citizen yet so i dont know if he counts)
What would you like your offline status to be:Chilling

IGN:phantomcrest500
Time zone:eastern
What classes are you specializing into:Necromancer and Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no mic
How long have you been on HC:1 day
Why do you want to join: I want to join because Paragon seemed like a friendly community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Im a Talker/Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: Well when i play with my friends i always make them laugh in some way or another but im also a pretty good fighter
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: To complete one of the 2 paths you have chosen
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance. It shows me this is the type of city that cares for its people
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: Well im 23 currently employed and living by myself and well im in love with minecraft
Referrals: Blockonitus (hes not full citizen yet so i dont know if he counts)
What would you like your offline status to be:Chilling