• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
Oi, I apologize for making this application forum a fight lol. Hopefully its all done now though. If you've had the time to look at our applications please let me or lahviper know. Also if your a bit iffy about accepting us, maybe from something you've heard lol, I would love to sit down and chat with you explaining all this wierdness. Hopefully I can still be a part of your town!
dido

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello to all patiently waiting applicants!:D
I am not ignoring any of you at this time but in fact attempting to get the room to move a couple more people in.
At this time the recruit barracks has some 30 people living there and most of them are in the process of moving out!

Hang in there and if you are still interested I will hopefully have the space to accommodate more people soon.

Eldry,

IGN:CreepYcOok1eAge:17
Time zone:
What class are you planning on playing:Healer
How long have you been on HC:2 days
Why do you want to join:becose i would like to play with my friends and meet now friends,
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:all what you need
What can you give to us, as a community:gold
What towns have you been in:no one
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:hobbies: playing music,playing football,playing minecraft,i am from germany...
Referrals:fogracvxy

IGN: Sniper_O_Ireland
Time zone: Central US
What class are you planning on playing: Ninja and engineer
How long have you been on HC: one week
Why do you want to join: Honestly my last town was terrible. I'm from Belegost like a few other people on here and I am dissatisfied as well. Constant raids and unwillingness to fight are the main reason for my leaving.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would say I'm a builder and a killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm very good at redstone engineering and I'm a pretty good builder. My past redstone projects include a dance floor and a large dock system tied to a day night sensor. I am very excited to use all the powers and benefits of a herocraft redstone engineer such as player detectors and wireless redstone.
What towns have you been in: Belegots
Why did you leave them (if applicable): As I said above I'm dissatisfied for the same reasons as the other two applying here from belegotst.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Well I'm a 16 year old Jr. I enjoy working out, playing BF3, and Minecraft. I'm also highly intelligent as I'm taking trigonometry, physics, and know java, C++, lua, and VB programing.
Referrals: Cupcakes_o_death EDIT: DECIDED TO JOIN DIFFERENT TOWN.

IGN: Midnight_Storm67
Time zone:eastern time
What class are you planning on playing: warrior
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Why do you want to join: my friend drew22222 is playing and is in paragon
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer
What can you give to us, as a community: coins or help on a project
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: i play soccer, tennis, basketball, and other sports. i also play call of duty modern warefare 3
Referrals: none

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
We're neutral with minertis, for now. Do not attack, or else I will cut your hands off.[DOUBLEPOST=1347721000,1347675584][/DOUBLEPOST]@Eldrylars Stop accepting every single app, accept the good ones - decline the bad ones. I see a lot of poor apps here that does not deserve to be accepted.
Some of the new members are making me go nuts, if it wasn't your members I would have butchered them ages ago.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We're neutral with minertis, for now. Do not attack, or else I will cut your hands off.[DOUBLEPOST=1347721000,1347675584][/DOUBLEPOST]@Eldrylars Stop accepting every single app, accept the good ones - decline the bad ones. I see a lot of poor apps here that does not deserve to be accepted.
Some of the new members are making me go nuts, if it wasn't your members I would have butchered them ages ago.
Wooo, Solitude all over again...

hdmidone

Gold
IGN:hdmidone
Time zone: Pacific
What class are you planning on playing:Caster/Necro , Alchemist
How long have you been on HC:7-8 months
Why do you want to join:I keep dieing and i cant make a protected home and i need some helpful people that i can trust
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer I like to talk with good people though
What can you give to us, as a community: I am on alot and I'm planing on being a long term member.
What towns have you been in: 1
Why did you leave them (if applicable): It Dissolved. Like it was corrupted and just basically disbanded
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree to the rules
Tell us about yourself: I'm mature, I like to have a fun gaming experience with fun and interesting people.
Referrals:
Hope to see you in game!

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
I actually remember meeting hdmi during DG on teamspeak. I think I tried to recruit him but he joined netheril (Teamshovel's one not TC's) instead. He seemed pretty chill. I don't think he's done anything wrong but @hdmidone what exactly happened with the town that got corrupted?

hdmidone

Gold
Um basically our town leader gave up on us and a barbarian who always spawn killed us became the Leader!! and some misunderstandings came up that i was a thief but then logblock or whatever showed that the main executive was the thief and so on

IGN:Sicarius1324
Time zone:Central Standard Time
What class are you planning on playing:Cleric or bloodmage
How long have you been on HC:About a week
Why do you want to join: I am friends with Mrrobotman and your town sounds interesting, I also would love to build
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder, I actually work on a lot of architecture and have built many good structures, I can build just about anything you ask me to. I also am good with redstone.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide resources as well as architecture. I can also support with healing and build strategies during war times.
What towns have you been in:None on this server
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do
Tell us about yourself: I am a very mature and respectable person, I am a great builder and can build much complex architecture. I am also very smart and good with strategy.
Referrals:Mrrobotman

Reily21

Stone
Sorry, I didn't mean to write in this towns thread, but now I don't know how to delete it or if I even can.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Sicarius1324
Time zone:Central Standard Time
What class are you planning on playing:Cleric or bloodmage
How long have you been on HC:About a week
Why do you want to join: I am friends with Mrrobotman and your town sounds interesting, I also would love to build
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder, I actually work on a lot of architecture and have built many good structures, I can build just about anything you ask me to. I also am good with redstone.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide resources as well as architecture. I can also support with healing and build strategies during war times.
What towns have you been in:None on this server
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do
Tell us about yourself: I am a very mature and respectable person, I am a great builder and can build much complex architecture. I am also very smart and good with strategy.
Referrals:Mrrobotman

I talked to you in game about our plans, we'll let you know when we're ready to admit more new recruits, but I'll keep you on my list until we are. In the mean time, level your crafter and combat specs and keep making money.
Best,
North

kyahco

Gold
  • IGN: kyahco
  • Time zone: PST
  • What class are you planning on playing: Ninja/smith
  • How long have you been on HC: Not long. but i am very used to it by now... i can with all of stris
  • Why do you want to join: need protection, would like to help out LO, stris is being put of till further notice, ect.
  • Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: i'm a genralist, i can do what ever is needed, as much as needed as, well done as need... I travel around a lot looting, i love to build things, i have dug plain old dirt for hours whith no pay, i can kill mobs with ease, i would not say i am a "great PVPer" but i have a lot of tenacity, i am glad to learn how to pvp better in any way, i am a good talker, not to mean i giber gaber but i have been know to give a good pep talk/ morale speech.
  • What can you give to us, as a community: all of the above^ and anything you need, i can think up everything and do just about anything if i put my mind to it (and that is where the problem lays)
  • What towns have you been in: none... would be stris...
  • Why did you leave them (if applicable):
  • Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yep
  • Tell us about yourself: i'm a techy porgrammer, and blah blah blah if you want more info i have two topic about be (my whitlist and my intro threads)
  • Referrals: hmmm well YOU! eldry and all of stris and probly LO
so? you let me in :p i hope i don't sound full of my self... i am not at all it is just all true up there... i am well rounded and crazy loon...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Paragon! :D Woop woop! :D

Anyways, the farms are still being made guys, keep calm, they'll be finished soon! :D

I'll need sandstone though, would anyone be kind enough to get some for me? :p

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
All open applications please read the initial post again as it has been updated with up to date recruitment information!

@kyahco, Welcome to Paragon brother from Stris! Get ahold of one of us online.

Open Applications please respond below if you are still looking for a place in Paragon
@Sicarius1324
@hdmidone
@Midnight_Storm67
@Sniper_O_Ireland
@CreepYcOok1e
@Sir_Spiffy
@EnderxGale
@lahviper