• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
thats the thing im talking hours where litterly no one is on. this map i got on every night after work and only about less then 10 were ever on. i always check for rangers before i leave and go raid far from town. but first i will be working on getting crafter to at least 10+ so i can recall when i got good shit.

pinpanxxi

TNT
Guys make sure that everybody in the legion got the pw to ts plzz i keep getting poke on ts about it. and i just missed johnives to tell him when i was afk ,o well....

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
This is obviously one of the better put together towns this map. Congrats on your success, and good luck - I've belonged to the first towns the last two maps, and you'll be one of the biggest targets for Raiders, and more likely to get involved server-wide feuds. (Think of it this way, it's the Cold War, and you're one of the superpowers). Neutrality will only go so far to protect you.

Me, I'm going solo this round. Nevertheless, this town has greatness ahead of it. Don't mess it up like we did. Once again, congratulations, and good luck.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This is obviously one of the better put together towns this map. Congrats on your success, and good luck - I've belonged to the first towns the last two maps, and you'll be one of the biggest targets for Raiders, and more likely to get involved server-wide feuds. (Think of it this way, it's the Cold War, and you're one of the superpowers). Neutrality will only go so far to protect you.

Me, I'm going solo this round. Nevertheless, this town has greatness ahead of it. Don't mess it up like we did. Once again, congratulations, and good luck.
Thanks, Matt!

Also, at @Neotetro mind moving this to official townships? :D

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Oudaiesty
Time zone: CST
What class are you planning on playing: Warrior -> Dragoon
How long have you been on HC: 13 days
Why do you want to join: I tried living solo for a while and it was working until I was made a target
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm more of a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm great at being supportive of a given cause and I plan on doing what ever I can to help out.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a professional developer during the day. I make games and Iphone and android applications. Other than that I planned on starting a guild to protect other players but it seems I haven't gotten far enough to protect myself haha!
Referrals: northeaster345

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome oudaiesty,
We're currently in the process of building our town, and getting the other towns set up. We'll let you know what we need. Thanks again for saving my stuff, we're a very active group of players, and I think you'll enjoy being with us. And I didn't even know you were a t6 donor.
Best,
north

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: ninjasalad
Time zone: CMT
What class are you planning on playing: Enchanter / Cleric
How long have you been on HC: 1 Week
Why do you want to join: This sounds like a really well planed town, and I feel like I would get the most out of the server by joining such a town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: My usual MO is to mine then build. I am used to building massive projects that take weeks to complete.
What can you give to us, as a community: Dedication, loyalty.
What towns have you been in: Nill
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Nill
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Well, I have been playing video games / Computer games since I was 4 years old, so about 22 years :D I started with Dos and have been along for the evolution of modern gaming. I started playing Minecraft while it was only creative and love the game to death. I usually commit myself to massive projects involving tens of thousands of (usually stone brick xD) blocks. I take a lot of pride in completing projects and am a steady presence on the server I play on.

Other then gaming, I am a mortician trade, and as such I usually have a LOT of time on my hands while at work. Nothing to do till someone croaks. So I actually play a lot of my minecraft while I am at work haha.

Referrals:

gabe cohen

Stone
IGN: Gabec67
Time zone: PST
What class are you planning on playing: mage/merchant
How long have you been on HC: little less than a year
Why do you want to join: the last town i was in had ass holes and my friend said you people are chill
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: im a killer and a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: i can level up fast and im a good fighter
What towns have you been in: shroku, mortem, and the tree creep twon right next to mortem
Why did you leave them (if applicable): they where disorganized
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: hell yes
Tell us about yourself: im super duper fabulous and gangnam style dance
Referrals: meh1002

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@nindasalad

Looks good, Welcome to Herocraft and welcome to Paragon!
Get with Eldrylars, Northeaster345 or Orangedude345 online to get the town info!

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Tom_Dearinger
Time zone: North American Eastern Time Zone.
What class are you planning on playing: I am a caster, and I'm thinking of persuing Wizard.
How long have you been on HC: A few months.
Why do you want to join: I enjoy working in a community of people who want to build major projects, and raid other towns.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Here's an approximate ratio of my time what i do on minecraft: 50% minning. 20% buiilding, 20% killing, 10% talking/ other stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community:I enjoy building large structure and gathering resources. I already have approx 30 diamonds and have gold bars for sale too.
What towns have you been in: Rhyleh
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The old map is no more... Self explainitory.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree.
Tell us about yourself:I am a frosh at UC. I spend alot of my time doing school studdies and hanging with friends. Late on the weekdays i play herocraft. And i like to party on the weekends!
Referrals: Some dude suggested this place.. I dont remember his IGN.
THANK YOU! :)