• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Fogracvxy

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Fogracvxy
Time zone:
What class are you planning on playing:Ranger
How long have you been on HC:1Week :D
Why do you want to join:Cause i want town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:What do you need :D
What can you give to us, as a community:Gold :D
What towns have you been in:Skyfall
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Cause Of noob players in
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:ya
Tell us about yourself:Im From Germany,I love Gaming......
Referrals:Forum :D

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Fogracvxy I would be lying if I told you were not not full of a bunch of noobs :eek: but we are well organized and fun noobs :D

Welcome to Herocraft and welcome to Paragon.

Get with Orangedude345 Northeaster345 or Eldrylars ingame to get an apartment setup

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
So I'm thinking about making a Book which will be a list of all the villans in the land. A most wanted or bingo book of sorts. heh

IGN: jacobhilly123
Time zone:
What class are you planning on playing:necromancer
How long have you been on HC:1 week
Why do you want to join:my friend joined that town and i think that it is pretty cool!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:anything u need
What can you give to us, as a community:i can give u gold :p
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes, ofc
Tell us about yourself: im a true minecrafter which is looking for some good adventures and meeting frendly people!!! i rlly want u to accept me !!
Referrals:fogracvxy

Vidal

TNT
IGN: Vidal_b
Time zone: Central time, -6
What class are you planning on playing: Dunno
How long have you been on HC: Year?
Why do you want to join: Kus mi buddis b in it
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above
What can you give to us, as a community: Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it, anyway you want it
What towns have you been in: Oblivion
Why did you leave them (if applicable): no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules : ye
Tell us about yourself: im me
Referrals: Oblivion

Katabolt

TNT
IGN: Katabolt
Time zone: PST
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue - Spellsword; Crafter - TBA
How long have you been on HC: Almost a year now, this is quite a great Minecraft server.
Why do you want to join: To be part of a new and growing community, and to have a safe heaven for myself on Herocraft wehre I am surrounded with helpful allies. I stumbled upon the newly-forming town while adventuring in the wild, and after meeting some of the members thought I should sign up. This town also interests me a lot because unlike past town, this one looks active and organized.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can PvP sometimes, although it's not my favorite activity. I'm more of a builder, and enjoy using available materials to construct what I see as fabulous structures. talking and being social on the server is fun too, so I'm looking forward to get to know all my town mates.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you my building skills, moderate PvP experience, and an extra person on the workforce for whatever needs doing. I am also a very organized person, so I can help keeping everything tidy.
What towns have you been in: Halvalor (Zeal), and Valor (Dragonguarde)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map blew up....
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I fully do, and I will strive my best to follow them at all times.
Tell us about yourself: So, as I said before I've been on Herocraft for around a year, and thus know all the working of the server. I'm generally a kind and helpful person, always willing to help those in need. IN my free time I enjoy hanging with friends, biking, swimming, and gaming. Unfortunately, high school is keeping me quite busy, so I cannot guarantee being online any more than 5 hours a week.
Referrals: None, although a member of town recommended I join.

I cant wait to hear back from you guys!

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: MrRobotman
Time zone: PST
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue-> Runeblade or Bard Crafter -> Enchanter or Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: I've been on HC since the last few weeks of the Dragongarde map.
Why do you want to join: Your town looks to be very awesome and based on rules that I find reasonable and well-balanced.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I'm a little bit of all four really, while i do enjoy a conversation I don't like it when it goes on forever. I'm not great at pvp but I'm good at support and I do like to spend time mining because I'l never know what I'll find. As a builder, we'll i'm not a minecraft architect when it comes to building, but i do try to make things look good when I can
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I always like to be helpful when I can so I could help with town projects and maybe help new citizens.
What towns have you been in: Oslo(unofficial)
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I didn't leave the town was shut down before it was created officially
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I do they seem very reasonable
Tell us about yourself: Well I was going to be in a town named Oslo but the mayor couldn't spend enough time with the town to help make it so he closed the town.
Referrals:None

JeremyXin

Stone
IGN: JeremyXin
Time zone: North American Eastern Time Zone.
What class are you planning on playing: I am a samuri/smith
How long have you been on HC: 4 months.
Why do you want to join: My friend Tom_Dearinger is in the town, and I was hoping to play with him. Also I believe that I can be a asset to the town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I do about 30% killing, 40% mining , 20 % building, and 10% talking.
What can you give to us, as a community:I enjoy killing and gathering resources. I have about 10 diamonds and I will contribute to the community chest like I have with Ryleh
What towns have you been in: Rhyleh
Why did you leave them (if applicable): New map and everyone disbanded.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am a freshman at UC, studying biological sciences. I spend alot of my time doing homework, playing baketball and hanging with friends. I usually play the most on the weekend and after 7pm
Referrals: my friend Tom_Dearinger told me about this place
Thank you

EnderxGale

Stone
IGN: EnderxGale
Time zone: CET+1 ( The Netherlands )
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue
How long have you been on HC: Since today 12-9-2012
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I'm new and I want to join a town, I really want to be a team player and play with other people, I like to help Paragon with building etc
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a builder but I'm also good at Archery
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help as a builder or as a soldier,
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I understand all the townrules and I agree with them
Tell us about yourself: I'm EnderxGale, Real name: Stijn, I live in holland, I play hockey and piano, I want to be a Doctor as job and I'm almost finished with high school VWO
Referrals: ninjasalad

meh1002

TNT
Graveyard Road is completed, Thanks to Majoras Mask, and Gabec67 for all your help
20120912113122.png