• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Application - I'm writing one because i've been asked to! :p
IGN: MajorasMask
Time zone: UK, whatever time that is.
What class are you planning on playing: Merchant/Wizard
How long have you been on HC: Way over a year.
Why do you want to join: Because Eldry is awesome! :D
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder and miner, also talker. NOT a killer.. :p
What can you give to us, as a community: Loads of shit! :p Building work, chestshops, ports to spawn (when I get wizard)... ect...
What towns have you been in: One this map, Paragon, kinda... ha ha! :p
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I didn't, you wanted me to make an app! :p
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah! :D
Tell us about yourself: I like trees. Trees are fucking cool! :eek:
Referrals: Eldry, Leftovers, PewPewPew, North, FalseLuck.

@leftovers5 You should know that i'm not a citizen of Verstad, so feel free to remove me from any lists that I may be in.[DOUBLEPOST=1348157360,1348157307][/DOUBLEPOST]So many smily faces! :D

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application - I'm writing one because i've been asked to! :p
IGN: MajorasMask
Time zone: UK, whatever time that is.
What class are you planning on playing: Merchant/Wizard
How long have you been on HC: Way over a year.
Why do you want to join: Because Eldry is awesome! :D
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder and miner, also talker. NOT a killer.. :p
What can you give to us, as a community: Loads of shit! :p Building work, chestshops, ports to spawn (when I get wizard)... ect...
What towns have you been in: One this map, Paragon, kinda... ha ha! :p
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I didn't, you wanted me to make an app! :p
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah! :D
Tell us about yourself: I like trees. Trees are fucking cool! :eek:
Referrals: Eldry, Leftovers, PewPewPew, North, FalseLuck.

@leftovers5 You should know that i'm not a citizen of Verstad, so feel free to remove me from any lists that I may be in.[DOUBLEPOST=1348157360,1348157307][/DOUBLEPOST]So many smily faces! :D

Denied, clearly you forgot about me in your list of people who are awesome. No referral for you.
SiC (a.k.a. slave driver) North.

kyahco

Gold
thanks @Eldrylars ! nice to be in a town for now :) i won't let you down!

now about building want are the themes? what is in the "no not use blocks" list and the "please use blocks" list?

now about those walls... any theme to them? sandstone right? any ideas already set up? as i would love to get them built!

Samotry

Wood
IGN: samotry
Time zone: North America central time zone. (Houston Tx)
What class are you planning on playing: I am planning on being a ranger, but right now, a rogue.
How long have you been on HC: Abut 1 week
Why do you want to join: I would really like to be part of a town, I want a purpose, that is why i joined the server.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would like to be a builder. I am not very brave, but i can fight.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a really great builder, on McserverUk i am an advanced builder and also i just love it, no matter how tedious.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. Of course.
Tell us about yourself: I am in the 7th grade, i cook for the family, i love soccer, I am also an honor student, and i have never gotten in any kind of trouble. At least not through school. At the same time i am learning both persian, and german.
Referrals: McserverUk

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: WitchOnaRampage
Age 'n stuff: Over 30, female
Time zone: Australian east coast - when it's 6pm Friday in Texas USA, it's 9am Saturday morning in Texas, Australia (not where I live, but the same time zone).
What class are you planning on playing: I'm currently Rogue 11 / Crafter 27. Going for Alchemist, but not deciding on a combat class yet in case I've forgotten by the time I get there...
How long have you been on HC: Since two weeks before the end of the Dragongarde map, so about 2 months.
Why do you want to join: I appreciate Eldry's leadership style. I'd like to continue having opportunities for erudite discussion with MarjorasM on topics such as the best layout for pumpkin patches. I'm getting to like seeing the inside of Orange's head, even if he doesn't want me to be a farmer.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a talker ...
What can you give to us, as a community: I do try to be helpful, I pay my taxes on time, and I'm good at tidying chests! I'm happy to help with clearing, planting, laying turf on paths, and other monotonous chores. I like to have a laugh and keep things light.
What towns have you been in: Solitude on Dragongarde, and with the Stris group on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The Stris town plan hasn't gone ahead. Btw, all the Stris group came here from another server that had closed down.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm generally good-natured, except when people rearrange my pumpkin patches while I'm still working on them. I'm an editor. My work on the Wiki is actually a desperate attempt to figure out what's going on ...
Referrals: Eldrylars (I hope).

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Woop woop! :D The farms are looking nice! :D

Although we need more sandstone... could someone get some? Try to get some from far away, so don't go mining out the desert now.. ;) A big thanks to @meh1002 who got me some stacks yesterday! :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Major, where do you want the sandstone? I've put 1.5 stacks in your chest in the Barrack's dungeon, cause I just happened to be passing there...

In the farm storage area if you can't, make sure you label the chest as ''Majoras Sandstone''. :p Or you could give it to me when i'm online! ;)

meh1002

TNT
hey i was in the undercity yesterday, and @kyahco opened the door and let in raiders after i had warned him twice that there were enemies outside. I do not know if it was malicious or accidental. Kyahco if i am wrong in accusing you please respond and set the record straight but this was my take on things.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I talked with Kyacho about this and it would seem that it was accidental.
On a side note Meh please start transferring your gear from that top house to the house downstairs as we are going to start working on the surface soon as we are getting closer to having the materials needed to upgrade our town to the next size.