• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Cupcakes_o_death
Time zone:Central (US and Canada)
What class are you planning on playing:Ranger
How long have you been on HC:New
Why do you want to join:First town and other stuff I will explain below.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Miner/Killer/talker, im what the moment demands. Im fine with mining, love defending towns(not so much raiding), and like to work with others.
What can you give to us, as a community:A smiling face and hands that can work. =P
What towns have you been in:Belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable):The people were... unskilled to say the least.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Well im new to the server. Im having fun and loving the game but of course I needed a town. So I joined belegost. Hugest mistake ever. I cant even walk into town without fearing a blade to the back and all my stuff lost. And any time I try to fight the raiders im 1v3 or what have you. No one else will even leave their houses to fight. So yes im sick of this town and if you accept me I will leave that second to join yours.
Referrals:Sadly none...

meh1002

TNT
bro with an app like that you can use me as a refferal, and we can alwayse use a ready pair of hands.
well thats my 2 cents but since i dont make any decisions besides what color wood to use whether you get in is not up to me.

on a side note, where do we want the arena built because im going to get on that
and do you want a round Coliseum or should i use my own design

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Cupcakes_o_death
Time zone:Central (US and Canada)
What class are you planning on playing:Ranger
How long have you been on HC:New
Why do you want to join:First town and other stuff I will explain below.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Miner/Killer/talker, im what the moment demands. Im fine with mining, love defending towns(not so much raiding), and like to work with others.
What can you give to us, as a community:A smiling face and hands that can work. =P
What towns have you been in:Belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable):The people were... unskilled to say the least.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Well im new to the server. Im having fun and loving the game but of course I needed a town. So I joined belegost. Hugest mistake ever. I cant even walk into town without fearing a blade to the back and all my stuff lost. And any time I try to fight the raiders im 1v3 or what have you. No one else will even leave their houses to fight. So yes im sick of this town and if you accept me I will leave that second to join yours.
Referrals:Sadly none...
Belegost citizen here: Cupcakes (in addition to being fickle, apparently) is a bit of a whiner. Most of his dialog was complaining about his class and BG's citizens not fighting (which they did, but not from up close. Judging by the time he posted this, most everyone else there at the time were casters/healers). After speaking to him he said that the reason he left was because he wanted protection from attackers, and he wasn't getting it from the region-less Belegost. He has since been booted from BG.

I won't draw any conclusions about this, that's your job. But I felt like sharing.

meh1002

TNT
Belegost citizen here: Cupcakes (in addition to being fickle, apparently) is a bit of a whiner. Most of his dialog was complaining about his class and BG's citizens not fighting (which they did, but not from up close. Judging by the time he posted this, most everyone else there at the time were casters/healers). After speaking to him he said that the reason he left was because he wanted protection from attackers, and he wasn't getting it from the region-less Belegost. He has since been booted from BG.

I won't draw any conclusions about this, that's your job. But I felt like sharing.

see that is why i dont make decisions

EnderxGale

Stone
IGN: EnderxGale
Time zone: CET+1 ( The Netherlands )
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue
How long have you been on HC: Since today 12-9-2012
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I'm new and I want to join a town, I really want to be a team player and play with other people, I like to help Paragon with building etc
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a builder but I'm also good at Archery
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help as a builder or as a soldier,
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I understand all the townrules and I agree with them
Tell us about yourself: I'm EnderxGale, Real name: Stijn, I live in holland, I play hockey and piano, I want to be a Doctor as job and I'm almost finished with high school VWO
Referrals: ninjasalad

P.S, I thought that you didn't see this post so I sended it again, My excuses

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Hi Ender
Sorry for not responding to your earlier post, PM me or eldry in game and we'll help set you up in our channel, and Eldry can set you up in the barracks regions when he's free. We're using the Barracks as a trial period so you can store your stuff, but we're also in the process of setting up our towns so things are bit hairy right now. Do you know ninjasalad IRL?

North

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@meh1002 we are going to hold off on the arena at this point. There are a couple things that need to be before hand. Talk to me or North online later and we can give you the lowdown

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone

Not going to lie, I did leave the town and I dont regret a second of it. Honostly living in the wilderness would be safer. I complain because it annoys me that the house has atleast 1 raider outside 90% of the time. With which no one, besides a select few, will ever attempt to kill. The reason people join towns is mainly so you can be protected. Yes I understand there are still risks but when im affraid to recall back to town because I might get camped then I should have every right to want to search for a better, safer town. If I came across as whiny I apoligize but the situation was a tad annoying. I hope your town goes completly fine without me I would just rather take my chances somewhere else. I helped out around during my brief stay, the least I have earned is the right to walk away without you slandering my name.

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
IGN: lahviper
Time zone: central time zone
What class are you planning on playing: warrior
How long have you been on HC: since last november
Why do you want to join: because my other town needs work and is progressing slowly and this town looks better
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: i am a builder and a miner, im not as good at killing
What can you give to us, as a community: i could build monuments and all sorts of thing to the town.
What towns have you been in: altums, eclipse, lightforge, belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable): belegost: i dont like the leaders and they are progressing to slowly.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i agree to all of them
Tell us about yourself: im a great builder like to have fun in minecraft like to do raids with town and want to join!
Referrals: N/A[DOUBLEPOST=1347579434,1347579301][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dont bad mouth him just because he wants to leave your town. thats just poor sportsmanship right there. Cupcakes is a great person and would fit in any town!! dont be rude to other people unless you want to be treated like that too!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dont bad mouth him just because he wants to leave your town. thats just poor sportsmanship right there. Cupcakes is a great person and would fit in any town!! dont be rude to other people unless you want to be treated like that too!
While it's true that I have a somewhat negative opinion of him, what I stated was pure fact. He left the town because it didn't meet his expectations for a single day, so I called him fickle. He did whine a lot so I said he whines. And I felt that I had insight that would be relevant to the people he was speaking to. I suppose I could have done that in private instead of this town's thread. Alas, I was quoted.

Come to think of it, you used to be in Belegost as well.

I'll be leaving the thread now unless somebody wants something of me.

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
While it's true that I have a somewhat negative opinion of him, what I stated was pure fact. He left the town because it didn't meet his expectations for a single day, so I called him fickle. He did whine a lot so I said he whines. And I felt that I had insight that would be relevant to the people he was speaking to. I suppose I could have done that in private instead of this town's thread. Alas, I was quoted.

Come to think of it, you used to be in Belegost as well.

I'll be leaving the thread now unless somebody wants something of me.
Dude does it really matter what town were in?????? i mean come on it doesnt really matter that much to you does it??

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dude does it really matter what town were in?????? i mean come on it doesnt really matter that much to you does it??
It doesn't matter to me so much that I would use six question marks in a row, at least. :U
It's not about you or about him, it's about people. I don't like that folks would dump the town they've helped to fund and build because of a few measly hours of dissatisfaction. If that pattern keeps up you'll run out of towns to apply to, because everybody has their bad days.

Anyways, if you want to say anything else to me PM it to me. I'll leave my invitation to information open only for the authorities of this town.

JeremyXin

Stone
IGN: JeremyXin
Time zone: North American Eastern Time Zone.
What class are you planning on playing: I am a samuri/smith
How long have you been on HC: 4 months.
Why do you want to join: My friend Tom_Dearinger is in the town, and I was hoping to play with him. Also I believe that I can be a asset to the town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I do about 30% killing, 40% mining , 20 % building, and 10% talking.
What can you give to us, as a community:I enjoy killing and gathering resources. I have about 10 diamonds and I will contribute to the community chest like I have with Ryleh
What towns have you been in: Rhyleh
Why did you leave them (if applicable): New map and everyone disbanded.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am a freshman at UC, studying biological sciences. I spend alot of my time doing homework, playing baketball and hanging with friends. I usually play the most on the weekend and after 7pm
Referrals: my friend Tom_Dearinger told me about this place
Thank you

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Oi, I apologize for making this application forum a fight lol. Hopefully its all done now though. If you've had the time to look at our applications please let me or lahviper know. Also if your a bit iffy about accepting us, maybe from something you've heard lol, I would love to sit down and chat with you explaining all this wierdness. Hopefully I can still be a part of your town!