• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

baileymc7

Wood
In-game Name: baileymc7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I really like the look of the place and it has a lot of other people.
How did you hear about Newerth?:This thread.
How long have you been on the server?:1 Week!!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become? Caster / Crafter
Past towns?:None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I have a very creative personality and I am an experienced minecraft player. I haven't been on the server for a long time but I'm positive that Newerth is a great place to start and get my name out there.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No and not at the moment, I don't have a mic or job so it might take a while if I find it worth my time.

Jilleye

Gold
In-game Name: JillEye
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth looks like one of the most busy towns, and I'd like to join a town that has a lot of active members.
How did you hear about Newerth?: People talk about it in chat and I was recommended by someone.
How long have you been on the server?: Only a few days. I played greylist a little bit and loved it, I'm learning fast; I know a lot of the stuff already.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become? I'm a Wizard Farmer. I might go another caster class eventually, but I want to be able to move around.
Past towns?: -
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a decent builder when it comes to both big and small projects. I'm living in a hut right now off the north road and it's probably one of the nicest huts there is. I don't exactly PVP too much but I can learn if I need to defend. I just want to join the community and give anything I can in return for joining.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, sorry. I have headphones so maybe I'll download it and just sit there :/ But they're just ipod headphones..

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: iHazBryn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Haven't joined a major town since Sanctum, looking to refresh my Herocraft Experience.
How did you hear about Newerth?: This map, from TheMormon. In General, I got lost in Newerth on my walk to Rens. :p
How long have you been on the server?: Two years, In five days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith or Enchanter
Past towns?: Thornhollow (Now I know that looks bad, but...) Ironpass.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Love to help with town projects, I think I'm a pretty good Builder/Architect. Can help defend from raiders/organize raids. (Was the first [Slayer] on Dragon. [100 kills]. Also have lots of experience leading raids, was the leader of the "Warrior District" of Ironpass during Zeal.). I also know the ins and outs of about every aspect of this server, past and present, so I can help guide new players. Would also like to start somesort of guild, helping with pvp/commerce.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes Sir/Madame
I feel like I just wrote a Herocraft Resume haha. haven't done this for a while.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: iHazBryn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Haven't joined a major town since Sanctum, looking to refresh my Herocraft Experience.
How did you hear about Newerth?: This map, from TheMormon. In General, I got lost in Newerth on my walk to Rens. :p
How long have you been on the server?: Two years, In five days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith or Enchanter
Past towns?: Thornhollow (Now I know that looks bad, but...) Ironpass.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Love to help with town projects, I think I'm a pretty good Builder/Architect. Can help defend from raiders/organize raids. (Was the first [Slayer] on Dragon. [100 kills]. Also have lots of experience leading raids, was the leader of the "Warrior District" of Ironpass during Zeal.). I also know the ins and outs of about every aspect of this server, past and present, so I can help guide new players. Would also like to start somesort of guild, helping with pvp/commerce.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes Sir/Madame
I feel like I just wrote a Herocraft Resume haha. haven't done this for a while.

Accepted! Get with another manager in game, I'd like to see you prosper here within the Capital![DOUBLEPOST=1364395570,1364395512][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and congratulations to Monkeyfatzer, he's one of our new recruitment managers! ^_^

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: baileymc7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I really like the look of the place and it has a lot of other people.
How did you hear about Newerth?:This thread.
How long have you been on the server?:1 Week!!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become? Caster / Crafter
Past towns?:None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I have a very creative personality and I am an experienced minecraft player. I haven't been on the server for a long time but I'm positive that Newerth is a great place to start and get my name out there.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No and not at the moment, I don't have a mic or job so it might take a while if I find it worth my time.

Accepted, but listen -- you don't need a mic to do that! haha! :)

In-game Name: JillEye
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth looks like one of the most busy towns, and I'd like to join a town that has a lot of active members.
How did you hear about Newerth?: People talk about it in chat and I was recommended by someone.
How long have you been on the server?: Only a few days. I played greylist a little bit and loved it, I'm learning fast; I know a lot of the stuff already.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become? I'm a Wizard Farmer. I might go another caster class eventually, but I want to be able to move around.
Past towns?: -
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a decent builder when it comes to both big and small projects. I'm living in a hut right now off the north road and it's probably one of the nicest huts there is. I don't exactly PVP too much but I can learn if I need to defend. I just want to join the community and give anything I can in return for joining.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, sorry. I have headphones so maybe I'll download it and just sit there :/ But they're just ipod headphones..

Accepted, same as above! You don't need to talk with us to participate, sometimes it's just easier for us to communicate to you! This allows us to continue doing whatever important manager stuff it is we're doing while talking :O

Get with one of our managers, or myself, in game to get a town invite!

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Accepted! Get with another manager in game, I'd like to see you prosper here within the Capital![DOUBLEPOST=1364395570,1364395512][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and congratulations to Monkeyfatzer, he's one of our new recruitment managers! ^_^

Thanks Xexo, I look forward to helping Newerth prosper, both as an architectural wonder, and a PVP force beyond all others. If Help is ever needed feel free to message me on the forums or in game. I look forward to fighting alongside you. :D

as soon as I'm not a level 13 warrior ;)

Vacuole

Wood
In-game Name: Vacuole​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for some adventure as well as a large group of people. Newerth just seems like a place for me and I used to be in a guild called Newerth. Newerth is my destiny.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was /town who people and saw a few people from this place. I also have seen some of Newerthians talking in chat and they seemed like really nice people.​
How long have you been on the server?: Since october​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necro / Not sure about Profession​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I want to set up adventures as well as help the town grow. I am a great builder and I am a very friendly person. I feel that once I learn the "ins and outs" I will be able to help other fellow citizens/newcomers embark on their great journey.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can try.​

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Vacuole​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for some adventure as well as a large group of people. Newerth just seems like a place for me and I used to be in a guild called Newerth. Newerth is my destiny.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was /town who people and saw a few people from this place. I also have seen some of Newerthians talking in chat and they seemed like really nice people.​
How long have you been on the server?: Since october​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necro / Not sure about Profession​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I want to set up adventures as well as help the town grow. I am a great builder and I am a very friendly person. I feel that once I learn the "ins and outs" I will be able to help other fellow citizens/newcomers embark on their great journey.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can try.​

Accepted:) see you in game Vacuole!

In-game Name: hootjohnson
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks incredible, and I need a safe place to live.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Saw a link on the server.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 year (haven't been playing that long)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Plan to become Mystic/Enchanter
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am an excellent builder (if I say so myself), I try to be friendly to each and every player I meet, and I am willing to provide help to anyone who needs it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, I mainly use Skype, but I would be willing to use teamspeak if I had to.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: hootjohnson
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks incredible, and I need a safe place to live.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Saw a link on the server.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 year (haven't been playing that long)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Plan to become Mystic/Enchanter
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am an excellent builder (if I say so myself), I try to be friendly to each and every player I meet, and I am willing to provide help to anyone who needs it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, I mainly use Skype, but I would be willing to use teamspeak if I had to.
Accepted! Get with me or a manager in game. :)

In-game Name:General_Geert
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Having shelter,having fun and see the city grow like a tree full of pride and glory.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I read about it in the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: I started a year ago then i had a break and now I am back in buisness.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a healer/crafter and i want to become a cleric/farmer I want to play a supportive role in battle to help my allais.
Past towns?: Doriath
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Support and help people and have fun with all of them.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no i never have used teamspeak. But i can learn the ropes.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Get with me or a manager in
In-game Name:General_Geert
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Having shelter,having fun and see the city grow like a tree full of pride and glory.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I read about it in the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: I started a year ago then i had a break and now I am back in buisness.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a healer/crafter and i want to become a cleric/farmer I want to play a supportive role in battle to help my allais.
Past towns?: Doriath
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Support and help people and have fun with all of them.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no i never have used teamspeak. But i can learn the ropes.
Accepted! Get with me or a manager in game :).

Roshadus

Soulsand
In-game Name: Earpus96
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been a town member of previous newerths
How did you hear about Newerth?: Ive known about it since the second map.
How long have you been on the server?: a year and some change.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Wizard and whatever is needed
Past towns?: this map tree haven or whatever it is.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: my creative nature
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes but i cannot use it all the time

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: MultiHeartGold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I need a town to be in, and I like Newerth.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I dont remember how I originally heard about it.
How long have you been on the server?: I was whitelisted in the start of June, during 2012.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster/Crafter, and I plan on becoming a Beguiler, but dont know about profession.
Past towns?: Dont remember them anymore :S
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute my time and stuff.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have TeamSpeak, but I cant use it.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Earpus96
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been a town member of previous newerths
How did you hear about Newerth?: Ive known about it since the second map.
How long have you been on the server?: a year and some change.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Wizard and whatever is needed
Past towns?: this map tree haven or whatever it is.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: my creative nature
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes but i cannot use it all the time
Accepted! Get with me in game.

In-game Name: MultiHeartGold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I need a town to be in, and I like Newerth.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I dont remember how I originally heard about it.
How long have you been on the server?: I was whitelisted in the start of June, during 2012.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster/Crafter, and I plan on becoming a Beguiler, but dont know about profession.
Past towns?: Dont remember them anymore :S
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute my time and stuff.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have TeamSpeak, but I cant use it.
We'll talk about it with the managers.