• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

iXiPulseiXi

Stone
In-game Name: iXiPulseiXi
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I enjoy building and work fairly well with others
How did you hear about Newerth?: Ingame, someone posted in chat.
How long have you been on the server?: About 2 days now
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rouge, and I hope to become a Ranger
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy building and mining, all I can provide is my service in those fields.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: iXiPulseiXi
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I enjoy building and work fairly well with others
How did you hear about Newerth?: Ingame, someone posted in chat.
How long have you been on the server?: About 2 days now
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rouge, and I hope to become a Ranger
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy building and mining, all I can provide is my service in those fields.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

Accepted, get with me or a manager in game!

In-game Name: xXStikemanXx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Found the town while exploring, and it looks really good. ironee212 was also really nice and gave me food when I got stuck inside your walls :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it and looks nice :)
How long have you been on the server?: About a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Dont know
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Nice person, and when I can, wizard ports and such
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3 but no mic :(

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: MultiHeartGold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I need a town to be in, and I like Newerth.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I dont remember how I originally heard about it.
How long have you been on the server?: I was whitelisted in the start of June, during 2012.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster/Crafter, and I plan on becoming a Beguiler, but dont know about profession.
Past towns?: Dont remember them anymore :S
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute my time and stuff.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have TeamSpeak, but I cant use it.

Accepted Multi! get with me or a manager ingame:)

In-game Name: xXStikemanXx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Found the town while exploring, and it looks really good. ironee212 was also really nice and gave me food when I got stuck inside your walls :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it and looks nice :)
How long have you been on the server?: About a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Dont know
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Nice person, and when I can, wizard ports and such
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3 but no mic :(

Accepted stikeman! next time you get on herocraft get with me or another newerth manager in game ^_^

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Multi is my Fenno-Scandinavian bro <3

Holy shit Droowid is back? He was like the guy who helped me get started on this server. I was completly lost after applying to Camelot, but then he logs in and gives me everything I need. He even sold me lapiz blocks nearly for free because I wanted to decorate my house. If Droowid is back, are there chances for Barbas0l's, toastman's and Mystic0's return aswell? Those guys are like ancient Camelot lords.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Previews:
20130325031605.png

20130325034216.png

20130325034309.png

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Stuff I built on creative for capital walls, and the N E W AND S gates, as well as finishing up some sky bridge stuff.

Didn't take me too long.

tres322

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name:tres322
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i don't grief and i don't receive any warning
How did you hear about Newerth?:in the forums
How long have you been on the server?:1 mounth
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: pyromancer/don't know
Past towns?:no one
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: time money and ores
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no i don't have

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
It's set into motion. I just need more time. Been busy playing Mortal/attending birthday parties/now doing easter to relieve my herocraftly stresses. :p

I have a lot of birthdays coming up in April with my family, so my time may become spotty.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name:tres322
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i don't grief and i don't receive any warning
How did you hear about Newerth?:in the forums
How long have you been on the server?:1 mounth
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: pyromancer/don't know
Past towns?:no one
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: time money and ores
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no i don't have
I'm willing to give you a chance but your application is a little suspicious, mainly due to bad grammar. If you don't mind I'd like to add a few questions before accepting you or denying you.

How old are you?
Do you speak english as your primary language?
Could you get TS3 to listen to us talk so we don't have to type? (it slows all of us down)
What do you mean by not recieving any warnings? xP

Anyway, I just feel we need a little bit more to go on, nothing out of the normal really. Thank you!

tres322

Glowing Redstone
i am not american i am brazilian sorry XP[DOUBLEPOST=1364820138][/DOUBLEPOST]i don't know lot of inglish[DOUBLEPOST=1364821570][/DOUBLEPOST]please accept, my english is bad

In-game Name: LignumSilva
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems like a nice town :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Here on the town forums and in-game adverts.
How long have you been on the server?: I am new to the server, 2 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer/Whatever might be needed in town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Building, Resource Gathering, Defending, Fighting (Healing)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Don't have it but might be willing to get it.

Other Info: I am from Sweden, 27 yo, Father to a 6yo daughter, currently unemployed so i tend to spend alot of time at my computer when my daughter is in pre-school, i write/speak english pretty well.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
i am not american i am brazilian sorry XP[DOUBLEPOST=1364820138][/DOUBLEPOST]i don't know lot of inglish[DOUBLEPOST=1364821570][/DOUBLEPOST]please accept, my english is bad
As you went and applied to Belegost, was accepted there, and without even answering all of Xexorian's questions, you are fully denied.

In-game Name: LignumSilva
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems like a nice town :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Here on the town forums and in-game adverts.
How long have you been on the server?: I am new to the server, 2 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer/Whatever might be needed in town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Building, Resource Gathering, Defending, Fighting (Healing)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Don't have it but might be willing to get it.

Other Info: I am from Sweden, 27 yo, Father to a 6yo daughter, currently unemployed so i tend to spend alot of time at my computer when my daughter is in pre-school, i write/speak english pretty well.
Accepted, get with one of our town managers in game to get set up.
As far as Teanspeak goes, it's quite useful in allowing us to communicate more easily without having to stop to type - Also a great way to get to know the people here, trust me. It's what helped me quite a bit. ;)

As you went and applied to Belegost, was accepted there, and without even answering all of Xexorian's questions, you are fully denied.

Accepted, get with one of our town managers in game to get set up.
As far as Teanspeak goes, it's quite useful in allowing us to communicate more easily without having to stop to type - Also a great way to get to know the people here, trust me. It's what helped me quite a bit. ;)

Thank you! Looking forward to alot of fun times in-game.

FridayC

Dirt
In-game Name:
lyon934
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
I'm looking for a town to call home and a group of people I can work together with and trust
How did you hear about Newerth?:
HydroKing was in the recruitment channel when I asked about towns I could join.
How long have you been on the server?:
Only a week or so.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:
I don't really have much of a plan. I am currently a warrior class and I am considering becoming a Farmer as my profession specialty.
Past towns?:
None as I said I am pretty new.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Building skills and City Planning. I am generally good with farming and I am not bad at PvP combat.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:
Yes and Most of the time I can use it.