• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

yfelomen

Gold
My Town Applacation

In-game Name: yfelomen
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems to be my best bet as I'm a new player. Active and well organized
How did you hear about Newerth?: Just found it on the Towns forum
How long have you been on the server?: I just started on this server
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade, Engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Not sure yet. But for the most part another helping hand for the greater good of the town. Im looking foward to combat.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I have TS3 and can use it.

2mac

Stone
In-game Name: 2mac
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I see promise in this city, and as a businessman, I see much potential for economic prosperity.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was browsing the township forum.
How long have you been on the server?: I was just accepted today.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Samurai and a merchant.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I intend on opening a business and bringing wealth and trade into the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have TS3 and I can use it, but I have a strange disdain for the medium and prefer not to use it, but am willing to comply in mandatory situations.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
My Town Applacation

In-game Name: yfelomen
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems to be my best bet as I'm a new player. Active and well organized
How did you hear about Newerth?: Just found it on the Towns forum
How long have you been on the server?: I just started on this server
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade, Engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Not sure yet. But for the most part another helping hand for the greater good of the town. Im looking foward to combat.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I have TS3 and can use it.

In-game Name: 2mac
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I see promise in this city, and as a businessman, I see much potential for economic prosperity.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was browsing the township forum.
How long have you been on the server?: I was just accepted today.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Samurai and a merchant.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I intend on opening a business and bringing wealth and trade into the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have TS3 and I can use it, but I have a strange disdain for the medium and prefer not to use it, but am willing to comply in mandatory situations.

You are both accepted! I will PM you the chat channel information. Once you get on ask for a manager to send you an invite to the town. This will grant you region access. While you are at it ask a manager to give you coordinates to the town/help you get there and have a tour of our city!

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Well, I'm quite new and this seems to be my best bet. I'm also looking for an active town :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Ingame, was told by Konurb
How long have you been on the server?: Only a couple days, I know how most of the stuff works though
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Not 100% sure quite yet, but I'm thinking Dragoon/Smith
Past towns?: None because as i stated before, I'm quite new
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As much as possible! I'm willing to collect resources and I'm quite the bulider and pvp'er
Teamspeak?: Yes

Konurb

TNT
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Well, I'm quite new and this seems to be my best bet. I'm also looking for an active town :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Ingame, was told by Konurb
How long have you been on the server?: Only a couple days, I know how most of the stuff works though
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Not 100% sure quite yet, but I'm thinking Dragoon/Smith
Past towns?: None because as i stated before, I'm quite new
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As much as possible! I'm willing to collect resources and I'm quite the bulider and pvp'er
Teamspeak?: Yes

Accepted! PM me or another manager in-game for recruitment.

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name:​
jamothebest​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:​
Me and my friends (xDoRiToD0gx, and xK1LLERBEEx) are townless, and wish to join a town so we can have protected items, and friends in the server. We also prefer joining one over making one because of the large amount of coins required to make a town (5,000.00c).​
How did you hear about Newerth?:​
I heard about Newerth from xexorian while looking for a town to join​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 1/2 weeks but I am very active, usually on 1-1/2h on weekdays, and 3+hours on the weekend.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:​
My class's are currently Level 5 Healer, and Level 11 Crafter. My planned proffesion is unknown because of the amount of available professions to choose from. Will decide in the future.​
Past towns?:​
No past towns.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:​
I prefer to gather resources, and build. I can pvp and farm also if needed.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:​
No I can get it though but my chatting time will be limited.​
Other info:​
I will be away from Thursday (tomorrow) till Saturday evening​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:​
jamothebest​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:​
Me and my friends (xDoRiToD0gx, and xK1LLERBEEx) are townless, and wish to join a town so we can have protected items, and friends in the server. We also prefer joining one over making one because of the large amount of coins required to make a town (5,000.00c).​
How did you hear about Newerth?:​
I heard about Newerth from xexorian while looking for a town to join​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 1/2 weeks but I am very active, usually on 1-1/2h on weekdays, and 3+hours on the weekend.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:​
My class's are currently Level 5 Healer, and Level 11 Crafter. My planned proffesion is unknown because of the amount of available professions to choose from. Will decide in the future.​
Past towns?:​
No past towns.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:​
I prefer to gather resources, and build. I can pvp and farm also if needed.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:​
No I can get it though but my chatting time will be limited.​
Other info:​
I will be away from Thursday (tomorrow) till Saturday evening​
Accepted

In-game Name:
xDoRiToD0gx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
Me and my friends (Jamothebest, and xK1LLERBEEx) are townless, and wish to join a town so we can have protected items, and friends in the server. We also prefer joining one over making one because of the large amount of coins required to make a town (5,000.00c).
How did you hear about Newerth?:
I heard about Newerth from jamothebest while looking for a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: 1 1/2 weeks but I am very active, usually on 1-1/2h on weekdays, and 3+hours on the weekend.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:
My class's are currently Level 12 for Warrior and for crafter 15 and not sure maybe blacksmith
Past towns?:
No past towns.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I prefer to gather resources, and build. PVPING is my personal best
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:
No . but ill try to get it
Other info:
I Love Doritos

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name:
xDoRiToD0gx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
Me and my friends (Jamothebest, and xK1LLERBEEx) are townless, and wish to join a town so we can have protected items, and friends in the server. We also prefer joining one over making one because of the large amount of coins required to make a town (5,000.00c).
How did you hear about Newerth?:
I heard about Newerth from jamothebest while looking for a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: 1 1/2 weeks but I am very active, usually on 1-1/2h on weekdays, and 3+hours on the weekend.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:
My class's are currently Level 12 for Warrior and for crafter 15 and not sure maybe blacksmith
Past towns?:
No past towns.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I prefer to gather resources, and build. PVPING is my personal best
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:
No . but ill try to get it
Other info:
I Love Doritos

Accepted. Get with a manager in game.

NobleLegend

Stone
In-game Name: NobleLegend​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Joining friends and promoting myself further into the game​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yfelomen​
How long have you been on the server?: 3weeks ( Prior in 2011 was 4 months )​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior/Dreadknight Smith​
Past towns?: No longer Remember​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My desire to build and mine as well as gathering of resources needed for future projects​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes​

In-game Name: i_roll_shirtless​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend yfelomen joined and I always like to play mc with him. :3​
How long have you been on the server?: Newbie.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer and still deciding craft.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Can always use a healer and people that don't mind doing tedious things. ^^​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: i_roll_shirtless​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend yfelomen joined and I always like to play mc with him. :3​
How long have you been on the server?: Newbie.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer and still deciding craft.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Can always use a healer and people that don't mind doing tedious things. ^^​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​
In-game Name: NobleLegend​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Joining friends and promoting myself further into the game​
How long have you been on the server?: 3weeks ( Prior in 2011 was 4 months )​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior/Dreadknight Smith​
Past towns?: No longer Remember​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My desire to build and mine as well as gathering of resources needed for future projects​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes​

Both accepted. Your friend Yfelomen can help you get to the town. Ask a manager in chat for regions.

drkhalo296

Wood
drkhalo296. im looking to join your town. I am planning on building a huge farm for wheat, trees, and other things that grow. I was going to build it at a house of my friends, Yfelomen. but he told me to join you guys! so what do I have to do to get in?

drkhalo296

Wood
In-game Name: drkhalo296
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend yfelomen joined
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yfelomen
How long have you been on the server?: Newbie.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Bard and dunno what else
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: food and resources!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

Konurb

TNT
In-game Name: drkhalo296
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend yfelomen joined
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yfelomen
How long have you been on the server?: Newbie.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Bard and dunno what else
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: food and resources!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Evilthor
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth is a town witch has been close to me (allied/friendly) since the start of DG. Now this town contain a lot of my friends on Hc.
I also wish to not have responsebilities in a town, so I need to join a new one..
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well...
I probably heard of it either on the forums, or from Droowid, EtKEnn, Barbas0l, dazureus or someone else I talked with when I was newer. (I also were close allied to NW in the start of DG).
How long have you been on the server?: since around mid - late zeal (1.5 year or so).
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm thinking of going ranger again, but I§m currently a DK.
I'm also currently an alch, however I'm not sure if I'm gonna change or not.
Past towns?: Camelot, Canerlot, Belegost, Camelot, SF (I think at one point).
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well.. eehh... I hope I ain't a to bad person to hang out with.., I got some money if you are desperate, I got abseloutly perfect humor :), and I can work hard if you need me to.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, and I usually use it every day :)

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth is a town witch has been close to me (allied/friendly) since the start of DG. Now this town contain a lot of my friends on Hc.
I also wish to not have responsebilities in a town, so I need to join a new one..
I probably heard of it either on the forums, or from Droowid, EtKEnn, Barbas0l, dazureus or someone else I talked with when I was newer. (I also were close allied to NW in the start of DG).
How long have you been on the server?: since around mid - late zeal (1.5 year or so).
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm thinking of going ranger again, but I§m currently a DK.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well.. eehh... I hope I ain't a to bad person to hang out with.., I got some money if you are desperate, I got abseloutly perfect humor :), and I can work hard if you need me to.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, and I usually use it every day :)
Hiiiiiii Thor! Welcome to the town, message one of us to join

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Denied, you left us like the scrub you are. ;-;

As sava said. ^