• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Perkec3233

Stone
In-game Name:perkec323
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Cause i will help that town,and i think thats the best town i will give you materials for kingdom
How did you hear about Newerth?:My friend cardboardking
How long have you been on the server?:3 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Dragoon/Alchemist
Past towns?:Noone
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can give items to you,help ppls,Alot :D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:perkec323
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Cause i will help that town,and i think thats the best town i will give you materials for kingdom
How did you hear about Newerth?:My friend cardboardking
How long have you been on the server?:3 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Dragoon/Alchemist
Past towns?:Noone
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can give items to you,help ppls,Alot :D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes
ACCEPTED! get with me or a manager in gmae for an invite

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Hello my name is double_duty, thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply to join this town
In-game Name: double_duty
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be apart of the city, and community. To PvP and build with you guys, you look like a nice bunch of people, and have an awesome town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking to join a town, so I headed for the forums. This town impressed me more then other towns on the forum, so I decided to apply.
How long have you been on the server?: Not long, but I played on Herocraft About a year ago, and I played as a beastmaster (when that was still playable). I have a lot of experience on the server, and I know how things work.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently:Healer/Crafter, Plan:Cleric/Scribe
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Right now I'm looking at cleric or bloodmage, I could be a useful healer or DPS in PvP. I have PvP experience from an extremely old server called REMOVED. Also I am pretty good at building, I play on a server known as REMOVED, it is a creative building server. All in all the 2 main things I can contribute would be my skill with PvP and building.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you in-game. :)

Edited by Gabizou (don't mention other server names ;))
Accepted!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name:Bob_de_blastoise
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I loved being part of newerth before and I only left to help my friend get his town started but he turned on me so I want o get back to the loving newerthians
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was a previous member
How long have you been on the server?:around 5 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:well after going through them all I have found my favorites ranger, dragoon,and pyromancer so I will be mastering all of them and I am currently a enchanter but I may switch back to smith
Past towns?:newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute help protecting and gathering things. I also enjoy doing missions to get to a goal.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no

I hope you'll let me join the best town on Herocraft thx!

Accepted, again, if you haven't already been re-invited please send us a tell.

Meditrina

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game Name: Meditrina
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a town to call home.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Saw in the chat earlier today that Newerth was recruiting.
How long have you been on the server?: One month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I've mastered Rogue and have become a Ninja for my first hero class. After Ninja I'm considering Pyromancer or Wizard. For my profession I'm either going to choose Miner or Enchanter. Whichever I don't pick will be my second profession.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a friendly person, a team player, and love working towards bigger projects.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I couldn't at work but I could at home.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: Meditrina
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a town to call home.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Saw in the chat earlier today that Newerth was recruiting.
How long have you been on the server?: One month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I've mastered Rogue and have become a Ninja for my first hero class. After Ninja I'm considering Pyromancer or Wizard. For my profession I'm either going to choose Miner or Enchanter. Whichever I don't pick will be my second profession.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a friendly person, a team player, and love working towards bigger projects.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I couldn't at work but I could at home.
You're accepted, get with one of the managers in-game and they can help you if I'm not around! :) We have a lot of stuff going on, hopefully you can participate! ^_^

Rhetoricus

Coal
In-game Name: Rhetoricus
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been on this server for quite a while. I am looking to join an active town with some great people to play with.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I have seen many players who are part of the town around Bastion. Seeing so many was really great and I feel that there will be plenty of people to interact with.
How long have you been on the server?: A few months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Wizard/Farmer. I have dabbled in Disciple and Mystic and may complete one of those after mastering Wizard.
Past towns?: Underworld, pretty empty these days so I'm looking for an active town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As a wizard, I can help with raid mobility and enjoy gathering resources. I can help with farming and am able to summon up to level 45 animals now meaning I can help with cow farming if needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it at home. I'm a friend of Meditrina who recently applied. I am in the same situation as I cannot use TS at work.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been on this server for quite a while. I am looking to join an active town with some great people to play with.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I have seen many players who are part of the town around Bastion. Seeing so many was really great and I feel that there will be plenty of people to interact with.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Wizard/Farmer. I have dabbled in Disciple and Mystic and may complete one of those after mastering Wizard.
Past towns?: Underworld, pretty empty these days so I'm looking for an active town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As a wizard, I can help with raid mobility and enjoy gathering resources. I can help with farming and am able to summon up to level 45 animals now meaning I can help with cow farming if needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it at home. I'm a friend of Meditrina who recently applied. I am in the same situation as I cannot use TS at work.
Accept! Please get with a manager in game asap! :)

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Accepted, find a manager in game and we'll add you and give you the chat channel info

Super593

Glowstone
In-game Name:Super593
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because it looks like a great town with a lovely community!
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about it when someone was advertising via ch RE
How long have you been on the server?:For about 2 years.Came back from inactivity.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Dragoon/Dont know about crafter yet.
Past towns?:Cerberus,Altum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I can contribute my strategic advice for battles along with being a very friendly player within Newerth's community.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and Yes!

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:Super593
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because it looks like a great town with a lovely community!
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about it when someone was advertising via ch RE
How long have you been on the server?:For about 2 years.Came back from inactivity.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Dragoon/Dont know about crafter yet.
Past towns?:Cerberus,Altum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I can contribute my strategic advice for battles along with being a very friendly player within Newerth's community.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and Yes!

Accepted, get with me in game :)

Wifibee

TNT
In-game Name: Wifibee
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've just arrived here and I can be just as useful as you can protect my precious loot.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking for a town, this place came into the subject. Interested, here I am. The fun part is the one who killed me told me about this place. Small world.
How long have you been on the server?: A whole day ! ... yes, I know.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm actually a simple caster and simple crafter. I don't know what I'll become (yet) and I must say wizard looks like fun to me. For the crafting part, I guess i'll fill with a path that would be useful for the town.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can make fart noises with my hands and armpits. Well, I can't say I'm really useful at the very moment. But I'm pretty good at mining, gather ressources and building.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it and I can use it. However, my english accent tends to make your ears bleed, your eyes melt and your brain boil.