• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name:Bob_de_blastoise
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I loved being part of newerth before and I only left to help my friend get his town started but he turned on me so I want o get back to the loving newerthians
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was a previous member
How long have you been on the server?:around 5 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:well after going through them all I have found my favorites ranger, dragoon,and pyromancer so I will be mastering all of them and I am currently a enchanter but I may switch back to smith
Past towns?:newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute help protecting and gathering things. I also enjoy doing missions to get to a goal.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no

I hope you'll let me join the best town on Herocraft thx!

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
ironee212 victim130 Sirdemonic3 Dielan9999 Symbolite It has been done!
f082e5d2-5221-4b63-91d2-d1af7020d8c4_zps528e7f3b.jpg

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
We have no need to put Emerald blocks into the townbank, might as well use anymore we get for decorations!

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
What we need, is gold and pink blocks for Pylons, Praise be to the hoyl city of Newerth.

Also, stay tuned, I have another prophecy coming, this time it includes Sym and Ironee ;P

double_duty

Glowing Redstone
Hello my name is double_duty, thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply to join this town
In-game Name: double_duty
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be apart of the city, and community. To PvP and build with you guys, you look like a nice bunch of people, and have an awesome town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking to join a town, so I headed for the forums. This town impressed me more then other towns on the forum, so I decided to apply.
How long have you been on the server?: Not long, but I played on Herocraft About a year ago, and I played as a beastmaster (when that was still playable). I have a lot of experience on the server, and I know how things work.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently:Healer/Crafter, Plan:Cleric/Scribe
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Right now I'm looking at cleric or bloodmage, I could be a useful healer or DPS in PvP. I have PvP experience from an extremely old server called REMOVED. Also I am pretty good at building, I play on a server known as REMOVED, it is a creative building server. All in all the 2 main things I can contribute would be my skill with PvP and building.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you in-game. :)

Edited by Gabizou (don't mention other server names ;))