• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you have to be white-listed to join? If not then heres my app!
In-game Name:squince22
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I really wanna join a town and have a place to call home!
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about it just browsing through forums.
How long have you been on the server?:A week(Plan on much more :D)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I want to be a Beguiler and Alchemist!
Past towns?:None :(
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I beleive I can contribute a positive attitude and buetiful buildings!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No and No
Yes, you do need to be whitelisted for a town to accept you. This is due to the restrictions on greylisted players making it so they can't do a whole lot for the town. Get whitelisted, then we'll talk. :)

squince22

Coal
Yes, you do need to be whitelisted for a town to accept you. This is due to the restrictions on greylisted players making it so they can't do a whole lot for the town. Get whitelisted, then we'll talk. :)
Ok thanks I only applied for a white-list yesterday but after Im accepted id love to be a member of your fine town :D

xMesmeric

Stone
In-game Name:xMesmeric​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So that I can have an ig family and meet new people to play the server with.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the forums and Newerth seemed to be the best city​
How long have you been on the server?:Not long at all , just joined.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a ninja and Alchemist or miner.​
Past towns?: Newerth will hopefully be my first.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can contribute socially and I'm a dedicated builder.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I currently do not have ts3 due to my main pc failing but i plan on having my computer fixed soon.​

TenguKarasu

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: TenguKarasu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My current town is inactive and will probably be removed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Multis_Revenge12 use to be in my town.
How long have you been on the server?: Six months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Mastered Samurai, mastered Ninja, working on Beguiler, and going Disciple after that. I am also a Farmer.
Past towns?: Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build and help as much as I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I don't have TeamSpeak 3.

MrZa5e

Dirt
In-game Name:MrZa5e​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I'm looking for a solid city that will not fluctuate constantly, a city that will defend its self as needed, and a city that does not try to pick a fight with others.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: It was mentioned in chat once, and I searched the forms.​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan to become a Ranger and a farmer, I am Currently Crafter and Rouge​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute good looking buildings,and work on projects as asked. I can help others the best to my ability and defend the city and allies as needed.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes, and Yes​

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Steamed
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Recognize a lot of names from when I was in Newerth two maps ago.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forums
How long have you been on the server?: almost 3 years
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade or bard / not sure
Past towns?: none on this map
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be a friendly guy that will help out when he can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I don't, but I can acquire and use it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Recognize a lot of names from when I was in Newerth two maps ago.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade or bard / not sure
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be a friendly guy that will help out when he can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I don't, but I can acquire and use it.
Decline this guy! He declined my first two whitelist apps! :mad:

but no really, steamed is cool. He'll fit in perfectly in newerth <3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Accepted! I'll PM you the chat info and a manager will add you to the region

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name:xMesmeric​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So that I can have an ig family and meet new people to play the server with.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the forums and Newerth seemed to be the best city​
How long have you been on the server?:Not long at all , just joined.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a ninja and Alchemist or miner.​
Past towns?: Newerth will hopefully be my first.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can contribute socially and I'm a dedicated builder.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I currently do not have ts3 due to my main pc failing but i plan on having my computer fixed soon.​
Accepted! Newerth is definately the best place for you to meet new people! Make sure you download TS3 or else our chat will seem inactive and dead to you, as we will all be using our voices to talk!

I am whitelisted now. So can I join?
Yeah sure you're accepted too.

In-game Name: TenguKarasu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My current town is inactive and will probably be removed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Multis_Revenge12 use to be in my town.
How long have you been on the server?: Six months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Mastered Samurai, mastered Ninja, working on Beguiler, and going Disciple after that. I am also a Farmer.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build and help as much as I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I don't have TeamSpeak 3.

People joining who know people already with us is usually a good thing. You're accepted.

In-game Name:MrZa5e​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I'm looking for a solid city that will not fluctuate constantly, a city that will defend its self as needed, and a city that does not try to pick a fight with others.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: It was mentioned in chat once, and I searched the forms.​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan to become a Ranger and a farmer, I am Currently Crafter and Rouge​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute good looking buildings,and work on projects as asked. I can help others the best to my ability and defend the city and allies as needed.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes, and Yes​

Accepted! We do have plenty of projects! I think you'll find Newerth to your liking. Make sure you look for us on TS3 when you play.

I will PM all of you.

TenguKarasu

Legacy Supporter 3
My friend ChineseBananas also wants to make an application but he can't remember his password on this site. He is going to make an application using my account.
In-game Name: ChineseBananas
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to be with my friend TenguKarasu and troll around with Multis_Revenge12.
How did you hear about Newerth?: bfittipaldi, TenguKarasu, and Multis_Revenge12.
How long have you been on the server?: Seven months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Lvl. 56 Paladin, Lvl. 17 Dragoon, Lvl. 60 Wizard, Lvl. 36 Ranger, Lvl. 37 Dreadknight, Lvl. 12 Samurai. Also Lvl. 53 Enchanter.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Building nice stuff. Multis_Revenge12 has seen what I can build with TenguKarasu.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, but I could get it.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
My friend ChineseBananas also wants to make an application but he can't remember his password on this site. He is going to make an application using my account.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to be with my friend TenguKarasu and troll around with Multis_Revenge12.
How did you hear about Newerth?: bfittipaldi, TenguKarasu, and Multis_Revenge12.
How long have you been on the server?: Seven months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Lvl. 56 Paladin, Lvl. 17 Dragoon, Lvl. 60 Wizard, Lvl. 36 Ranger, Lvl. 37 Dreadknight, Lvl. 12 Samurai. Also Lvl. 53 Enchanter.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Building nice stuff. Multis_Revenge12 has seen what I can build with TenguKarasu.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, but I could get it.
Nope. He needs to make it.

-----====Application====-----
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: be with my friend tengukarasu, and troll with multi
How did you hear about Newerth?: Tengukarasu, Multi_Revenge12
How long have you been on the server?: 7 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I was a lvl 60 caster, 37 dreadknight, 56 paladin, 37 ranger. I am currently working on dragoon
Past towns?:Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: building asian stuff
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no, i can get it though

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: jmoney222
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to have an active place to just hang out in. I like how beautiful the city is, and the people in it. I want to hang out with other Herocraft veterans.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth on Sanctum, 2 years ago.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith
Past towns?: Thornhollow
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a cool guy to talk with, I can help protect the town, I just plan on chilling and helping out wherever help is needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3, I typically just listen but I can talk.

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name:ExplodingPeniis​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to live in a town and Newerth got referred to me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:i heard about it from CaptainDarkRage​
How long have you been on the server?:about 1 hour​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Ranger​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i could help in the town's upgrading and getting more people to join the town.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes and yes​

dfsjr

Gold
town application​
In-game Name: dfsjr​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: looking for support in game and to have some fun​
How did you hear about Newerth?:re channel​
How long have you been on the server?: 5 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:rogue/crafting want ranger /miner but open to what will help the town​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: will to help anyway i can or will learn what is needed​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes​

Amurthy360

Wood
In-game Name: Amurthy360
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to hang out with my friend bfittipaldi. I also heard it has great builds and a great community
How did you hear about Newerth?: Bfittipaldi
How long have you been on the server?: About 3 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a rogue going ninja and i wanna become a enchanter too.
Past towns?: Belegost.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Help in pvp when i level up. I can also try to help out with taxes/upgrades
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but if it is needed i could get it.