• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Sn0wBorn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: a lot of the mineris members have been joining here so I thought I would too.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw multis_revenge and he had joined here.
How long have you been on the server?: a month or two I think
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: level 42 dragoon level 20 paladin and samurai, and a level 11 healer. My profession is a level 36 mason
Past towns?: mineris
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can make lifts and bridges for the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no I don't have a mic.

I also might need a day or two to get my stuff out of mineris.

Should I start to move my things out of mineris?

I'll go ahead and accept you :p We are currently remodeling the upper city to fit our new CITY region size. We're pushing hard for capital now as well.

There is still room for people to live in the underground area we refer to as "The Core". I'll PM you the chat info and you can ask in the chat for a manager to invite you!

Toadnzack

Gold
In-game Name: Toadnzack
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My bud Moejunur is currently residing there and I would like to help Newerth grow!
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend Moejunur
How long have you been on the server?: At least a year and a half. The last two maps.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Wizard and Merchant or Miner.
Past towns?: Axiom
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Anything that is asked for! :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do and most of the time yes!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Toadnzack
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My bud Moejunur is currently residing there and I would like to help Newerth grow!
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend Moejunur
How long have you been on the server?: At least a year and a half. The last two maps.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Wizard and Merchant or Miner.
Past towns?: Axiom
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Anything that is asked for! :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do and most of the time yes!

Welcome to Newerth! The last hope for veterans of the server![DOUBLEPOST=1362115332,1362114523][/DOUBLEPOST]@Symbolite since your a mod now does that mean you can update the thread title? lol

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: Moejunur aka "Tha Mole"​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Join a great group of people, this town is full of active architect's, builders, game friends.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: While on a server build, Gabizou asked if I wanted to join Newerth and work with him on massive build projects.
How long have you been on the server?: Since to end of Sanctum
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently Master Enchanter/ Lv 39 Ranger
Past towns?: Axiom (this map) ValHalor (Dragongarde) Tar Valon. old names bring back old memories.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Currently Iam a member of the HC Architectual community, i work rather work and build things all the time insttead of PVP, but every so often i like to get me some. I am , in my opinion fairly active in the comunity.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, I am on TS when I get on. Yes

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
MoeJunur

can't seem to quote your post from my phone but definitely accepted! saw youin our chat channel last night so I know you have that info. just get a town manager to officially invite you to the town! :D

Hexfer

Dirt
In-game Name: Hexfer​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Protection and to help the town who can provide that for me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forums​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Current: Rogue/Crafter Plan: Ranger/Scribe​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good builds and resources​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can get​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems like a cool town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend ironee told me about it and to join.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i would like to become a Ranger Alchemist
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Fun,Resources
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but i have skype and Vent

Konurb

TNT
In-game Name: Hexfer​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Protection and to help the town who can provide that for me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forums​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Current: Rogue/Crafter Plan: Ranger/Scribe​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good builds and resources​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can get​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems like a cool town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend ironee told me about it and to join.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i would like to become a Ranger Alchemist
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Fun,Resources
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but i have skype and Vent
Both accepted. Get with me or another manager in-game

funnymon

Stone
In-game Name:funnymon​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I'm looking for a nice town that is Friendly to noobs​
How did you hear about Newerth?:I hear people talking about on the server​
How long have you been on the server?:3 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:A smith​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Help people who defend the town with thier amor/tools needs.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes i do have team speak I can use it.​

Konurb

TNT
In-game Name:funnymon​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I'm looking for a nice town that is Friendly to noobs​
How did you hear about Newerth?:I hear people talking about on the server​
How long have you been on the server?:3 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:A smith​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Help people who defend the town with thier amor/tools needs.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes i do have team speak I can use it.​
Accepted. Get with me or another manager in-game

squince22

Coal
Do you have to be white-listed to join? If not then heres my app!
In-game Name:squince22
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I really wanna join a town and have a place to call home!
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about it just browsing through forums.
How long have you been on the server?:A week(Plan on much more :D)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I want to be a Beguiler and Alchemist!
Past towns?:None :(
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I beleive I can contribute a positive attitude and buetiful buildings!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No and No