• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:ZiTrOzZx
Why do you wish to join newerth?:What to join a town with my friends
How did you hear about newerth?:I saw the town on a YouTube video
How long have you been on the server?:Feb 15, 2013
What class and profession are you or plan or plan to become: I am a master rogue going to runeblade, and craftter going into enchanter
Past towns: Oaksiner, but i don't really like the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: No I don't have it
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Yes i can help defend from raiders and i can Help build, And I'm respectful to all That are in our town and allies.

Who are your friends in the town?

Application for town: In-game Name: Zephos14
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a safe place to store my stuff, and I want to learn about HC some more.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching the forums for a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a crafter rogue. I plan to be a blacksmith ninja.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute advice as to the town commands, and I like building useful things like mob grinders.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No. Sorry :/

Would like to see you on TS3, even if you can't talk you can still listen. It aids with the immersion into the community. Being a new player I'm sure you aren't sold on the server yet, but give us some time and we'll grow on you and you'll never leave!

You are accepted, I'll PM you chat info. Get in our chat and bug our managers for region access and coords/help getting there.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name: Multis_Revenge12​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for a more active town and some pvp.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've talked to a few people victim130 and Sirdemonic3
How long have you been on the server?: About 5 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I have mastered Necromancer, Runeblade(kinda), and Currently a 38 Wizard. Profession wise I am currently a 47 Miner and have been a farmer(21) and enchanter(26).​
Past towns?:Genesis, Camelot, Mineris.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP, Supplies(not money im so poor:(), and another cool active guy. :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yesss​
noob

In-game Name: Collin_4110
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i think the town has nice people and fun pvp
How did you hear about Newerth?:i joined the ts channel and talked and someone said i should join
How long have you been on the server?:the start of the map
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:iam a dragoon wanting to become a runeblade and a miner
Past towns?:raubtier eclipse rapture
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Great pvp and some building
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
How did you hear about Newerth?:i joined the ts channel and talked and someone said i should join
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:iam a dragoon wanting to become a runeblade and a miner

collin_4110
wut

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3

collin_4110
we are talking about this and will get back to you later

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: firebus
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Mineris is dead and this looks like a cool town that has lots of friendly people.
How did you hear about Newerth?: forums, in-game, and teamspeak
How long have you been on the server?: I have been playing Herocraft since November, 2012.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am 60 sammy 60 dragoon 30 dreadknight 30 paladin 60 merchant, and 55 smith. I am currently 60 sammy 55 smith
Past towns?: Dragon: RaubTier, Unholy Bastion: RaubTier, Mineris
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have so much stuff I can donate to town bank, I am a great pvper, I can always help build with anything you need or clear land.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

xiCoLD3N

TNT
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Mineris is dead and this looks like a cool town that has lots of friendly people.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been playing Herocraft since November, 2012.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am 60 sammy 60 dragoon 30 dreadknight 30 paladin 60 merchant, and 55 smith. I am currently 60 sammy 55 smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have so much stuff I can donate to town bank, I am a great pvper, I can always help build with anything you need or clear land.
O_O
Ermm Hi I guess we could end up being townies.. Ermm.. fresh start ?.-.
Unless preferred the other way...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This guy, just, no. He is against everything you stand for...

Too bad i'm not the one to decide.

But seriously, don't.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
yeah this is a no sorry

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Eh, the color scheme reminds me of a guild I destroyed a while ago and in their flawed return were destroyed by my allies. Regardless, you have straight up angered me in the past and in such I was going to accept you out of spite for another, but I respect my friends from Malkier. I apologize, but its a no for now.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'd say go apply for tc or something. People like you fit in perfectly there.

Sn0wBorn

Iron
In-game Name: Sn0wBorn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: a lot of the mineris members have been joining here so I thought I would too.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw multis_revenge and he had joined here.
How long have you been on the server?: a month or two I think
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: level 42 dragoon level 20 paladin and samurai, and a level 11 healer. My profession is a level 36 mason
Past towns?: mineris
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can make lifts and bridges for the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no I don't have a mic.

I also might need a day or two to get my stuff out of mineris.