• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I had the way into my house blocked up and covered only with 2 doors. xD So.. was it allowed to happen or...?
If the chests weren't covered or lwc'd, then it was allowed. It isn't region abuse because, for all we know, a wizzy enderpearled in and stole everything, maybe groupteleported to carry more loot, and then recalled. If the chests were covered, however, PE it for region abuse.

Umm I log in to find my house has been griefed someone took the wood out of my corners and I am pretty mad about it anything that can be done?

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
If the chests weren't covered or lwc'd, then it was allowed. It isn't region abuse because, for all we know, a wizzy enderpearled in and stole everything, maybe groupteleported to carry more loot, and then recalled. If the chests were covered, however, PE it for region abuse.
if his doors were blocked up with dirt and he had no other openings, it would be region abuse.

Application for town: In-game Name:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a safe place to store my stuff, and I want to learn about HC some more.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching the forums for a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a crafter rogue. I plan to be a blacksmith ninja.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute advice as to the town commands, and I like building useful things like mob grinders.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No. Sorry :/

Forgot my IGN. Re posted another one. Sorry about this.

Application for town: In-game Name: Zephos14
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a safe place to store my stuff, and I want to learn about HC some more.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching the forums for a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a crafter rogue. I plan to be a blacksmith ninja.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute advice as to the town commands, and I like building useful things like mob grinders.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No. Sorry :/

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Umm I log in to find my house has been griefed someone took the wood out of my corners and I am pretty mad about it anything that can be done?

Is your house underground? If so PE the damage. We aren't currently doing any maintenance in the core so it was probably griefing/thievery.

The command is /pe open <message> and make sure you PE it inside your house by the damage, as whoever from staff investigates it will be teleporting to where the pe was made. (No help if you just pe it anywhere else)

The door was blocked and Its on the like second to last floor[DOUBLEPOST=1361916127][/DOUBLEPOST]I repaired it but kinda ticked me off how we have theives in this town

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
The door was blocked and Its on the like second to last floor.
I repaired it but kinda ticked me off how we have theives in this town
With the allowance of enderpearling into regioned areas, no town is really safe anymore. It's also unhelpful that being the most active town gives us a large amount of low level players for high level raiders to kill each raid. If you can deal with the automatic dirting of all chests and the future beauty of the above ground city of Newerth.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: judgedread540
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Eh, same reason as most people. It's an active town with quite a few people I know who pvp every now and again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: XD last map
How long have you been on the server?: May 2012 was when I first logged in
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: 60 Pyro, 60 Goon, 40 wizard, 45 sammy, 60 runeblade, 50 BM, 60 Necro, 2 paladin, 60 smith, 60 miner, 60 enchanter, CURRENT = 34 Beguiler, 60 miner
Past towns?: DG- Canterlot, Bastion- Camelot, Mineris
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Eh, an active generous player (I'M RICH!!!?!?!?!), good pvper, fun guy <3.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yessus

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: judgedread540
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Eh, same reason as most people. It's an active town with quite a few people I know who pvp every now and again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: XD last map
How long have you been on the server?: May 2012 was when I first logged in
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: 60 Pyro, 60 Goon, 40 wizard, 45 sammy, 60 runeblade, 50 BM, 60 Necro, 2 paladin, 60 smith, 60 miner, 60 enchanter, CURRENT = 34 Beguiler, 60 miner
Past towns?: DG- Canterlot, Bastion- Camelot, Mineris
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Eh, an active generous player (I'M RICH!!!?!?!?!), good pvper, fun guy <3.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yessus
ACCEPTED see me in game

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
In-game Name: Multis_Revenge12​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for a more active town and some pvp.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've talked to a few people victim130 and Sirdemonic3
How long have you been on the server?: About 5 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I have mastered Necromancer, Runeblade(kinda), and Currently a 38 Wizard. Profession wise I am currently a 47 Miner and have been a farmer(21) and enchanter(26).​
Past towns?:Genesis, Camelot, Mineris.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP, Supplies(not money im so poor:(), and another cool active guy. :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yesss​

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Multis_Revenge12​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for a more active town and some pvp.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've talked to a few people victim130 and Sirdemonic3
How long have you been on the server?: About 5 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I have mastered Necromancer, Runeblade(kinda), and Currently a 38 Wizard. Profession wise I am currently a 47 Miner and have been a farmer(21) and enchanter(26).​
Past towns?:Genesis, Camelot, Mineris.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP, Supplies(not money im so poor:(), and another cool active guy. :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yesss​
accepted :D

ZiTrOzZX

Stone
IGN:ZiTrOzZx
Why do you wish to join newerth?:What to join a town with my friends
How did you hear about newerth?:I saw the town on a YouTube video
How long have you been on the server?:Feb 15, 2013
What class and profession are you or plan or plan to become: I am a master rogue going to runeblade, and craftter going into enchanter
Past towns: Oaksiner, but i don't really like the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: No I don't have it
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Yes i can help defend from raiders and i can Help build, And I'm respectful to all That are in our town and allies.